Facts are facts. You can call me a jewish shill but you can't refute the pic arguments

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Middle-East/Abbas-Arabs-erred-in-rejecting-1947-partition-plan
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-palestinians-israel-abbas-idUKTRE79R66U20111028
youtube.com/watch?v=LVxFRsERPc4
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We could fix the whole thing with a couple of nukes

>indigenous
Oy vey goyim the harsh Mediterranean sun has turned my hair blonde and skin pale but don't worry I'm a semite underneath hehehe

>'#1 German colony

>Jews are indigenous to this land

Then why did they have to MOVE there after 1947?

>Palestine rejected this plan

"We want to take half your shit and give it to your most hated enemies? No you say? OK, well that counts as a rejection! Now we will do it anyway!"

>Palestine rejected these claims in 1964

How? I thought Palestine didn't even exist. You literally just said that. How can Palestine officially renounce something is Palestine doesn't even exist?

Schlomo pls, your kike-magik must be fading because this shit is weak. Did that nose job rob you of your powers?

>How can Palestine officially renounce something is Palestine doesn't even exist?

They officially refused. Look at the UN archives. The rulers (Egypt, etc) at the time refused it.

I'm not a jewish shill. Jews are not the good guys. But neither are the Palestinians.

>They officially refused.

But they didn't exist.

So a group that didn't even exist refused something. mhmm...ok

"Bigfoot doesn't exist"
"Bigfoot refused to go camping with me"

First image: Jew were indigenous to this land!
Second image: This land was British!
Missing Image: The one explaining how the British ended up """owning""" the area after WWI

>I'm not a shill, but I will contradict myself within 3 posts and look like an idiot

how come they didn't exist? who ever said they didn't exist?

The Palestinian state didn't exist in the same way exists today because back then it was ruled by the Arab league.

>The leaders of the Jewish Agency for Palestine accepted parts of the plan, while Arab leaders refused it.[16][17]
In the October 1947 Arab League conference in Aley, the Arab states rejected the option of establishing an interim Palestinian Arab government and the Lebanese prime minister Riad Al Solh in particulalry told Hajj Amin al-Husseini that if a Palestinian Arab government will be established, he couldn't be part of it. Abdul Rahman Hassan Azzam wanted that the Arab League will manage the Arab struggle in Palestine

We conquered it as is our right

>mfw Sup Forums turned me into a pro-israel anti-semite

Yes Israel is innocent goys!

Post-truth is real.

Countries who voted IN FAVOR of the two state solution

Bolivia
Brazil
Costa Rica
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Guatemala
Haiti
Nicaragua
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Uruguay
Venezuela
Western European and Others (8 countries):
Belgium
Denmark
France
Iceland
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Sweden
Eastern European (5 countries):
Byelorussian SSR
Czechoslovakia
Poland
Ukrainian SSR
Soviet Union
African (2 countries):
Liberia
South Africa
Asia-Pacific (3 countries)
Australia
New Zealand
Philippines
North America (2 countries)
Canada
United States
Against, (13 countries, 28% of voting)

Afghanistan
India
Iran
Iraq
Lebanon
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Syria
Yemen
Western European and Others (2 countries):
Greece
Turkey
African (1 country):
Egypt
Latin American and Caribbean (1 country):
Cuba

WHY THE HELL HAVE THEY REJECTED IT? they would literally have control over 50% of the Israel state.

>Palestinians didn't own the land
Riiight.
>propose to kick residents off 1/3 of their land for no reason
>expect them to accept it
I hope the kikes pay you well for shilling here, maybe you can buy some extra bananas or some monkey bars for your favela.

>who ever said they didn't exist?

You did.

The best solution is to let them fight, if Jews can dominate the Muslims or genocide them or whatever then it's their land by right, if the Muslims can do it to the Jews it's theirs

>germany loses the war
>It's england that gives its land to the jews

I mean... shouldn't nu-israel have been formed on some land they could have gotten from germany? Why would one of the war-winning countries give its land away?

Israelis are peaceful!

The president of Palestine said rejecting the 1947 partition was a mistake. And he is very anti-zionist.

>In 2011, Mahmoud Abbas stated that the 1947 Arab rejection of United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was a mistake he hoped to rectify.

Abbas: Arabs erred in rejecting 1947 partition plan.
>It was an Arab mistake as a whole. But do they punish us for this mistake for 64 years?” says the Palestinian Authority president.

jpost.com/Middle-East/Abbas-Arabs-erred-in-rejecting-1947-partition-plan

And if we can rule both, that would be best.
You daft fucking pommies threw away the opportunity to do that though.
Palestine could have been as civilized as us right now.

You can't civilise Muslims, it's not possible

>Piece of shit desert land
>Considered the"Fertile Crecent"
>Sandniggers have been killing each other for thousands of years off the basis of it being "holy ground"
>its a piece of shit land
>In the desert no less

Vacate errybody and nuke it

EVERYBODY HAPPY!!

>Abbas said: “I know, I know. It was our mistake. It was our mistake. It was an Arab mistake as a whole.”

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-palestinians-israel-abbas-idUKTRE79R66U20111028

There can only be peace once the Muslims are dead

What would you do if you had to live in a tiny country border with muslims?

I wouldn't feel safe 1 day.
I know Israel commit atrocities against Palestinians but it doesn't mean Palestinians wouldn't do the same if they had the weapons the jews do.

No JIDF here!

I trust 0,001% a muslim, 0,002% a jew and 0,0% a stormfag.

>You may call me a pussy, but I won't hear you in my safe space

youtube.com/watch?v=LVxFRsERPc4

Juden is social leech They have no home, and shouldn't be given quarter anywhere. Let them die out.

Ahmed using proxy detected

Slaughter the enemies of Isreal!!! I want greater Isreal NOW!!!!! Remember gentiles if you don't play ball, we'll initiate the samson protocol. :)

It gets more nice and best people!

Please watch and support the six million!

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM