>Create a show called "The Young Turks"
>Deny Armenian genocide
>Hire Armenian

Our guy?

people watch this?

>user shirt

jesus christ

Kek.
Its hilarious watching tyt try to recoop any cool they had after their meltdown on election night

>anonymous
lol

alt-cucks btfo how will they recover?

>recoop any cool
they never were cool to begin with

youtube.com/watch?v=7e0u-xXKZXQ

Kek so much this

I just realized that Cenk looks like human Shrek

>call for genocide
>"it's just a prank bro!"

Pretty sure calling for actual genocide against a race falls under hate crime, inciting violence, etc.

well, any cool they THOUGHT they had at least.

There's so much venom in their voices its clear they're trying to hurt some theoretical person's feelings, and it reads as a blatant strategy to try to jockey for the social positioning they lost.

It's really heartwarming, a Christmas miracle if you will.

honey I shrenk the kids

Actually falls under genocide if it's public and direct incitement.

>denies genocide
>talks about what a genocide is

I think this user is right I'm just wondering what kind of people actually pays money for TYT premium content.

Nothing they said made any fucking sense whatsoever. "HURR people who say what they guy said is wrong are pathetic they just want their girlfriend fucked by our pet niggers!" what the fuck are they even talking about?

Its people like her that make me glad Trump won.

This moron is as retarded as the average /pol user who will not stop reading and responding to me because their mother will die if they don't reply.

> who will not stop reading and responding to me because their mother will die if they don't reply.
oh fugg

>only The American falls for this.

Makes me think.

fuck you roach.

>it doesn't exist
>so it's okay to joke about it.

All I want for Christmas is the Holocaust

>No white genocide
Alt-Right BTFO!!!

> A white man who whines about black men having sex whit white women is literally the definition of a cuck.
That is the exact opposite of a cuck.

They are hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=YYUHDhhFdI8

I wish Cenk would get brutally murdered

See it's okay to joke about this because he hasn't been murdered

>the young retards actually think this logic is sound

Kek, bishe's butt be hurt

Best of all is when they try to appropriate alt-right terms and turn them on their head. "Your the cucks because you whine about black guys taking white women, that is the definition of a cuck"

>if you don't enjoy seeing Tyrone fuck your wife you're the definition of a cuck!

Wew, realllllly made me think

TYT is to intelligence for me

TYT using cuck words now? topkek why are they always behind in memes?

A coalburner and a roach discussing how white genocide ain't real is like me talking about how the crusades weren't about removing kebab.

Ive noticed libs love misusing our terms a few weeks after they become popular. Post one dissenting comment on a liberal video you used to get WOW NOW LOOK WHOSE TRIGGERED. Now they're talking about how delicious our salty tears are...