Is Germany completely fucked or is this fake?

Is this true and the German are real sheep that need arab cock shoved up their anal cavity (and others) or is this just fake?

fake
(((poll)))

I am sure it's real. Germans are now officially mentally retarded.

(((Polls))) said Trump had 95% chance to lose the election.
(((polls))) said Brexit had no hope of winning.

That new poll is the type of poll they used to determine Shillary had a 99% chance of winning.

it's pretty accurate but I would say it's more like 55%

They are a lost cause, just nuke them already along with swedistan

They managed to become even more cucked than we are

I'd suck some qt arab dick desu

remember polls said neither brexit nor trump would win

Just as real as these "Trump wont win, people want Hillary" polls.

No, 68% of Germany is muslim now.

Yup

>when you play XCOM on any difficulty other than easy

This. Dont put any faith in (((polls)))

This isn't true.

Remember, this is exactly the same thing American mainstream media was doing throughout our entire Presidency.

Dont forget about Yuri fellas.

Even when the evidence is right in front of their eyes, they will not believe it.

Germany has been subverted

The poll does not say 68% of Germans think that.

It says 68% of Germans we asked and who bothered to answer ticked certain box in some poll.

How many people did they ask? What was exactly the question? Where the people a diverse group or big city cucks with degrees in humanism?

>32% make a direct connection between terrorism and the government
>not a problem at all

Islamic State is a state in Middle East.

This was a Muslim from Tunisia carrying out Jihad.

To present any attack as an IS attack creates fog making people not notice the sate of Western Europe.

Those who attacked Charlie Hebbdo were BORN AND RAISED in Beligia. They phoned IS? Good, nonetheless, IS is thousands of miles away, we have to accept Belgia of 2016 includes murdering people over cartoon.

There was no poll.
not in the media or private...the merkels put 100 people of their own in a room and let them answer this shit

Yeah, those kinds of poll are almost always bullshit. They "randomly" call people from areas where they predict to get result they want. Also chances are people are not answering what they think but rather what pollsters/government want them to say. I mean you can lose job over reasonable, moderate posts on social media nowadays, people play it safe because thought police is watching.

It doesnt even matter if it's true anymore - if your nation doesnt have free speech you cant properly determine truth.

Germany was once a great nation, now it is a joke - good job erroding a critical western value in a weak attempt to tamp down guilt.

>replying to b8
i know i know
but this "muh born here" meme is just a perfect example of how deep the problem is. Their parents came here before they were born and raised them in a western country with "multiculture", yet they still follow the medieval dogma cooked up by a child rapist high on mushrooms in a desert cave

We should've listened to him. He tried to warn us.