When did you stop supporting Donald Trump?

When did you stop supporting Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X5MMgnMIpG4
youtube.com/watch?v=pXE94uCn0o4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cunts man

isn't this the jew who whined that an ar-15 gave him ptsd

because if it is he can go find a corner and stay there in time out

>This fucking kike.

youtu.be/X5MMgnMIpG4

Never

I NEVER WOULD STOP SUPPORTING THE GOD EMPEROR

TRUMP IS LORD
TRUMP IS LIFE
THE WHITE MAN HAS A NEW GOD
HIS NAME IS TRUMP
DEATH TO ALL THINGS NOT WHITE.

Dude's probably just fucking around now that Trump won so he can calm his son down

never

>Especially Jewish Ones...

He hasn't even taken office yet why would I be mad at him until he does something to be mad at

These people are children Jesus fuck

>believing this article

You do realize who this writer is? Go read his article on gun control

yeah he also wrote an article gloating about the dead Russian ambassador because they hacked our election and were mean to jihadis in Aleppo, guy's a barrel of laughs

see

>His last name is LITERALLY Cuntman

These people have to be destroyed.

>KUNTZMAN

Why are non-Israeli kikes such parasites?

When I realised he's a kike rent boy.

I really don't get liberals. Trump has only won the election and made some appointments. He hasn't been sworn in yet but the liberals keep howling about how all it's all over and we need to wise up to a non-existent presidential record.

he isnt even president yet you sad hillary leftover

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=pXE94uCn0o4

Stop supporting? I haven't even come down yet!

Never

i didnt. im still hoping everything hes doiing is part of his plan and that he just knows alot about jews we dont, wich ones are good or bad etc

I never did.

>When did you stop supporting Donald Trump?
(You) do realized this is not a thing.

Every time Trump appoints another big business exec who has no idea wtf he's doing to a cabinet position, commits to shit on the little guy for his big businessmates or otherwise ignores his personality cultist following because they are the real cucks I just hear Trump's voice ring through my head:

> The swamp just got ten feet deeper!

I suspect that the only people that whine about his cabinet appointments were never Trump supporters in the first place.

And I also suspect that the vast majority of them couldn't name half of Obama's cabinet, because they don't really care about that. They just regurgitate information they read in shitty clickbait articles.

I suspect that this is what you tell yourself to avoid dealing with the idea that maybe your hero is a bit of a liar

When did your daddy fuck you?

Why did you love it?