So how was 2016 FOR YOU?

So how was 2016 FOR YOU?

I have no idea why so many faggots hate it

Brexit won. Trump won. Got a raise. Passed one more professional paper. Had successful surgery without incurring YUGE costs.

2016 was a damn good year for me so fuck those faggots who say otherwise.

Thank you trump for giving me the high energy needed to coast through 2016 and I hope it carries forward to 2017.

Bump

Was a pretty good year desu senpai. Was very productive in my studies at Uni and improved myself quite a bit. Went from being a misinformed centrist at the beginning of the year to a NatSoc apologist today.

My 2016 was fucking awesome

Brexit, trump, got out of a tricky legal jam unscathed, new car, new job followed by promotion. Regularly been fucking pic related for the last couple months. Most of my friends also had similar career advancements looking at purchasing a home/condo coming up at the end of 2017 early 2018.

Life's fucking good for me right now

Got a new job with an 80% raise, elected a living meme into office, got my own place, and have a few chickies lined up...life is good

I'm so glad someone else mentioned this.
I'm tired of people bitching that 2016 sucked because a lot of well known celebrities died. You didn't know them, get a fucking grip.

As for me, I had a son and bought a home. The ongoing implosion of the cultural marxist menace is just icing on the cake of an awesome year. Best of luck in 2017 to all my other Sup Forumsacks!

This. Celebs die every year idk why people are making a big deal out of it. I don't think there was one celeb I cared about that died anyways

it had a great narrative arc and just when we thought everything was lost, we won

Honestly best year ever. Trump, Brexit, got engaged to white gf with same values as me, "Merry Christmas" on the rise. Don't really care for any celeb deaths.

Confirmation bias

"Oh politically things aren't good" and "a celebrity died". So they conflate these as a combined bad

It doesn't help that libs are also inclined to celebrity worship

It was really good. 2017 seems like it'll be just as good because we have a master Troll in the White House and leftists still have no idea how to deal with it.

Politically it was great, but my dad got hit by the cancer jew :/

The original misfits got back together for 2 shows for the first time in like 32 years. I was at one of them

Twas a damn good year indeed

Pretty fucking good year if I don't say so myself.

>Are Nige pulled through
>Big Daddy Don won
>SNP showing signs of crumbling
>Promoted to the board of directors in my company
>Goldberg destroyed Brock
>SJWs are now parodies of themselves
>Nintendo coming out with a new console

>I have no idea why so many faggots hate it
Yah I don't understand it either. 2016 was a great year. 2013, 2014, 2015 were shit years leading up to the rise of SJWs, feminism, trannies, Obongo ruining everything. I feel more hopeful after 2016.

>>Goldberg destroyed Brock

What the actual fuck?!? I am disappointed in you Vince.

Sorry swamp kraut

May he find peace in toothpaste heaven

Brexit happened. Cameron quit. Theresa BAE appointed. Trump won. I got married and moved out. School bully died in a car crash. Good stuff.

Pretty good.

Same with both.

Nice that brexit and trump. But my uncle got hit with cancer and quite literally died 2 months later.

I lost my job, I flunked out of school and was I got a heart condition now.

It was the worst year of my life.

Rickman was a shame. I liked him.

Pretty similar story for me famalam. Congratulations on your year.

You sound genetically broken, there is no nobility in suffering.

You know what you need to do for the good of the Reich

Was great up until recently where a certain someone died on christmas day, now i get the joy of being the casket carrier at tomorrows funeral
I need more alcohol

Could be better. I failed a pretty important course, which probably will mean that instead of 3 years it'll very likely take me 4 years to get my degree. That and I'm really struggling with my lazy attitude regarding university, I just don't like half of the courses I'm supposed to do and then I fail them such as the critical one I just mentioned. Doesn't help that uni doesn't really do anything to create a working environment (you need to do all the work somewhere on your own, which is hard to be disciplined for if you don't like it).

Brexit and Trump win were very great highpoints of the year though.

I don't get people who cry over celebrity deaths. Most of them are literal whos or people who only became relevant again recently.

>finished my phd in Germany
>moved back home
>got a gf
>will start my new job in February

was good

Trump won, sure. But now it turns out he really is a faggot shill kike who fully supports the kikes. Now what do we do? He's a filthy traitor and he lied to us about prosecuting Hillary.

Trump is a Zionist shill.

>trump picks western culture isrealis over literal subhuman mudslides
>traitor

Give me a fucking break

Got my college diploma but got sick with autoimmunologic balding and got bald patches all over my head, now I look like a skinhead, also no eyebrows, no beard in my fucking twenties. Life is shit,

DELETE THAT PICTURE!

Literally the best meme year of my life. Brexit, Leicester, Pens won the cup, Trump, normie tears, etc.

Personally, I had a major deal go my way, and was able to quit my job and pursue my dream path. Hopefully 2017 keeps the crazy train rolling.

HIGH ENERGY

Oceans of leftist tears. This year was awesome.
Also finished university and started working. Unlike the dindus I actually managed to turn my life around.

I was happy with 2016. Trump was great, I wasn't entirely for Brexit (I sat on the fence most of the time because both campaigns were shit and I was unsure the current government could deliver a good exit). Had a great year at work and my personal life has been pretty good.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was all the deaths. Not only the celebrity deaths but also a death in the family.

Otherwise, it's been a pretty alright year. 7.5/10 (9/10 adjusted for IGN)

fuck off, the only people that hate Israel are leftist faggots that keep yelling Muh Palestine should be a legitimate state, Muh ethnic cleansing

Its a new tactic soros shills are doing. While people are apathetic at best towards Jews here everyone hates Muslims. People are in favor of Israel here because they attack Muslims and act like a meat shield for their chimpouts

My year sucked. I was (am) unemployed since last january.

The campaign gave me something to live for, but after Trump won I just feel kind of empty. Too tired to enjoy it. Reality of my own personal shortcomings came back full force.

I won my FF league though, that was pretty cool.

I lost my virginity

Nice

2014 was the real shit year.
2016 was fucking amazing.