Daily reminder that if you dont tip you are literally this guy

daily reminder that if you dont tip you are literally this guy

Tipping is the money fedora

>tips

>tfw German
>tfw not inclined to tip

LMAO and everyone's talking about how we are the most cucked country in the world.

>ordered a Diet Dr Kelp
>didn't get one
>withheld the tip as a result
I see nothing wrong with this.

if anything I'd tip twice because they have to make a second trip to your place to get the drink

>live in the god damn ocean
>WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DRINK

You tip them for doing mistakes, because they try to solve them, even though you'll get your drink much later than planned?

Its more effort from them. Isn't tipping done as a reward for effort?

I don't always tip because here waiters and deliverers actually have wages

I would never be ordering ({their}) pizza if i wasn't so darn miserable in the first place

Tipping is for retards.

Whites, asians and upper class blacks****

If you dont tip you are treyvon tier

>he asks for a tip
>I show him my foreskin

NO
Tipping is done for extra service, it isn't extra service if they fuck up and need to push harder to accomplish even basic service.

No I'm not, I'm poor.

>poor
>order delivery
why do people do this

i tip 20-25% regardless of service unless it's incredibly shitty.

the other day i sat down at the local caribbean place, the waitress served me my regular drink for free & before i even ordered i got a free plate of random shit the chef threw together. i looked back & we gave each other the thumbs up

>not bribing those who serve you for perks

ishygddt

Why are Sup Forumscucks so against tipping? Its a way for working class college students and people down on their luck to make a living without getting on welfare. Are you really that fucking greedy? Are you googles?

Op is a cuck

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

he wouldn't recognize what it is probably

Yeah but u save 12% on all your meals, then once you put all that money in your portfolio that's an extra 1-2% return a year for the price of being alpha enough not to get your fee fees hurt by what some failure at life may think of you.

t. richfag

>have a job
>down on their luck
these things are mutually exclusive

What kind of poor 3rd world shithole relies on tipping to keep their waiters from starving to death?

The grates n strongst n freedomest of the planet Mohammad you cuck faggot nigger kike non country resident.

I never got this pasta, why does she only sniff her ass, but claims to want to taste her shit?

>let me taste this little one…
then
>just one small sniff…

what the fuck???

One thing leads to another when you're in love

>let me reward you for screwing up instead of withholding your reward, causing you to learn your lesson and become better at your job.

yeah I'd much rather have to worry about being ran over christmas shopping than having to tip a guy who brings me my pizza $2.