Pastor Anderson

He has found bible scripture that states that christians are the true chosen people of God and not the Jews. He is lobbying governments in multiple countries for the mass execution of sodomites. Jesus is GOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

blessyahowah.com/a/feasts.html#conditions
blessyahowah.com/a/tsi.html
blessyahowah.com/a/feasts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=oAhCqttiW0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like this guy and his films.

He's redpilled AF for a Christcuck

He has the gayface though.

>pastor anderson
>anderson
>and her son

Huh.

(you)

Yahowsha(Jesus) is not God, his name literally means Yah saves, or God saves.. and he is the Messiyah(the Implement of Yah/God)
This guy doesn't know shit

Conditions of the Covenant: blessyahowah.com/a/feasts.html#conditions

The 7 Instructions: blessyahowah.com/a/tsi.html

The 7 Feasts of Yahowah:
blessyahowah.com/a/feasts.html

Pastor Anderson supports race mixing

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

youtube.com/watch?v=oAhCqttiW0Q

race mixing isn't a problem mass immigration and Jewish tyranny is. Who cares if a white Christian woman marries a black Christian man that's not anyone elses business.

I don't care what some faggot on pol thinks about race mixing I care what God thinks

Nehemiah 13:3 - Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.

John 7:24 - Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Romans 10:12 - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

>The destruction of the white race isn't important
>dykes being gross in a hotel room is important

mass immigration is part of God's wrath if your nation is wicked it will be devoured by strangers
KJV
"Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers."

>important
All the queers and trannys are in collusion with the Jews. We wouldn't have mass immigration of muslims if Jews hadn't been able to get in to positions of power by Christian ignorance.

Isiah 1.7

Woof.

Pastor (((Anderson))) is a jew who tolerates race mixing. And "Christians" are not the chosen people of God. See Jeremiah 31:31-38 and Romans 9:4, for example. But only the chosen people of God can be Christians in the first place.

>race mixing isn't a problem
Good goy.

Saying people are "chosen" by God implies predestination. Predestination is against Christianity because we all have free will and God would not decide who goes to Heaven and hell before we're even born.

Basically this guy is BS and is probably making a wild interpretation from the King James version

As a general rule, I don't particularly like Baptists, but this guy is redpilled and clearly doing his part to make lots of white children to combat white genocide, so.....he gets a pass. He also has good videos on why the holocaust is bullshit.

Free will is a fedora philosophy. Prideful and arrogant to place any power in man's hands when God is in complete control. Besides, the numerous guaranteed prophecies in the Bible nullifies free will. Nothing matter what you chose, those prophecies will come true.

This man is extremely based and has shown me the way to be close to God. He explains how accessible God really is and the depth of his love for us sinners. Give him a listen.

Amen

>you
Romans 8:29 - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Ephesians 1:5 - Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will

Ephesians 1:11-12 - In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will

God already knows what is about to happen he knows you better than you know yourself. As long as you sin you are a slave to sin. There is no free will in the sense you are thinking about it. God hardens peoples hearsts on certain subjects all the time.

>implying any christian script will stand up to the older jew script

>When you realize that the only truly socially acceptable way to raise a redpilled family is through christ cuck
Fuck me dude i never wanted this responsibility

Bro what a fag, dont use jewish bible to argue to kill jews. Just look at banking system

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

>dont
The KJV is very anti Jewish (and anti catholic) you need to learn kid.

>Free will is a fedora philosophy.

The fuck are you talking about. Think of the most Fedora person you cant think of, aka the Amazing Atheist. If you told him free will exists he'd laugh in your face. Even Sam Harris thinks free will is bullshit.

Pathetic.

God is in control, except over that which he relinquished control over. God gave us the ability to live freely, in Him or in sin.

>of
How is that pathetic? There wouldn't be any race mixing if there wasn't mass immigration. There wouldn't be mass immigration if Christians weren't ignorant. Telling people 'not to race mix' is pathetic no one irl wants to hear it and noone will listen to your argument.

>Anderson

Mr. Anderson

Romans chapter 11 among numerous other scriptures disputes any full blown replacement ideology.

>it would happen in relevant numbers without mass immigration and open borders.
Why are murifats so retarded?

Anderson is great.

You should probably watch the film 'marching to zion' on yt