In 100 years of violent, South Africa failed to produce a single Chess Grandmaster...

In 100 years of violent, South Africa failed to produce a single Chess Grandmaster. 20 years after the fall of the Apartheid regime, South Africa has its first Grandmaster... a black man.

White people: Small dicks, small brains.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chess_grandmasters
youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>svenposting

We wuz Bobby Fischer n sheeeeeeit

>look a mulatto did what white people have been doing for centuries!
this thread is getting old

>chess
>measure of intelligence

Who cares about that when we have a swedish world champion?

Hahaha racists BTFO

>Mulatto + Quadroon =...

White farmers being slaughtered while niggers are sitting around collecting gibs and playing board games. Sounds about right.

Shame about the murder rate and decaying society and what not.

Perhaps this will help them reduce their 33/100k homicide rate. Dindus will spend their time following the grandmasters footsteps and will become world class chess players themselves.

Itt: 7klöver-cucks

Patting brown people on the head because one of the them learned a board game the rest of us have been playing for millenia? You racist (or is it self hating?) piece of shit.

Patting white people on the head cause most of them aren't as racist as the Ignorant people...

every somewhat developed country has multiple grandmasters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chess_grandmasters

it took niggers this long to be good at something huh?why are niggers so shit?

>White people: Small dicks, small brains.

Black people: AIDS , third world

Why are you so concerned with chess games and don't give a fuck about the reason South Africa's demographic and socio-economic situation is so bad? Fucking colonialists.

Go back to Somalia Yusuf

please stop posting this fucking ayy lmao

Hey hey! Fun Fact. Did you know US pharmaceutical companies let millions of South Africans die because they won't let our pharmaceutical companies copy the generic of AIDS medication?

what the fuck i love big pharma now

if only you had done the same and refused to help niggers a century ago you wouldn't be in this mess.

>sven so blacked he thinks whites only come from south africa

KANGZ GAMBIT

You sound like white trash racism of the level 1 kind

You're still not funny Trevor Noah.

>let millions of South Africans die

Nothing of value lost.

9/11
Nothing of value lost

True it was in New York.

They should send a nuke next time.

Hopefully China will sort out the racism in the US problem with some nukes

Sounds like the US has the right idea

Why can't the natives come up with their own medication and save millions of lives, while becoming wealthy in the process? I mean, ancient black kings built stargates to travel to distant worlds, so you all should have no trouble inventing some medication, right?

The Chinks hate you nig nogs even worse

>chess=actual battle strategy
wew
e
w

But killing New Yorkers only helps America
Same with California

there aren't no more whiteys in South Africa, Mouloud

Did you forget your wondrous colonial history dear sir? You and your European ancestry came and destroyed Africa's knowledge and power with The "Holy" Bible and your diseases.
Africa doesn't need wealth. This continent is full of minerals. We just need the colonialists to fuck off.

>US pharmaceutical companies
>US
You think we're obligated to help your sorry nigger ass?

Nice try bruh. I walk around enough to know we have tons of white people.

>You and your European ancestry came and destroyed Africa's knowledge and power

Wuz you kangz?

>1 post by this ID

What did he literally mean by this?

Best chessmaster is white and biggest dick in world belongs to a white man. Keep crying loser.

It's horrible how the colonialists seized the mines, the ports, the airports, the banks, the stock exchanges and the roads built by the natives.

Morally yes. But I know the US plays watch dog and only plays for the capital return. Your government is run by Big Business. Thus your government has no conscience. Clearly you don't care whether millions of people because of AIDS

>you are morally obliged to help nigger mass murderers

>Morally yes.

Lol.

Gibsmedat and we wuz kangz in 2 posts.

Just like our domestic niggers.

Stop rooting monkeys instead of complaining about AIDS

Hello Polland

i hope your fucking country gets nuked

how could you're people (assuming your black) be so keked for like a hundred years by a bunch of dickheads from holland

But western aid, technology, and intervention has raised the life expectancy and quality of life throughout the entire continent. So much so that the UN predicts that there will be over 6 billion nigs in Africa by 2050. You're welcome.

The nig does not fall far from the tree

What's your beef dude? You scared of black people or is your dick miniature too?

This.
Sven just tryna suck nigger cock so they'll rape his women a little less.

This. Russians are regurlarly Chess World champions yet have a lower innovation index than most Western European nations.

I'm not scared of dindus, I'm lucky to live in a country that keeps them out.

I'm scared of black people in the same way I'm scared of other industrial farm equipment.

Thank you so much for not getting the colonial bloodsuckers out of our continent.

That's because under the soviet regime it did not pay off for smart people to be entrepreneurs (since those positions were trusted by incompetent people with political connections).

So smart people could become chess players or physicists, and not much else.

>Africa's knowledge

>Conversations with former colonies.

I feel like we've had this conversation before.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso

You live in a Plan B country bruh. You know what we call Australia here? The White people escape plan. You guys aren't been involved remotely in the bigger workings of the more valuable continent on the planet.

What bloodsucking? Your population has increased, your wealth has increased, your life expectancy has increased, you now speak English and not some fucking prehistoric click-click language.

Feel free to become a pastoralist farmer again.

Kike propaganda

Sage

Yes Britain. Thanks for the salary too, You guys did a great job with your crimes against humanity too. Ooo and religion! Religion is such a great scam. Thanks for that too!
You're the best! Mwah Mwah!
Regards

> The White people escape plan

Sounds good to me, we need more white people here.

The ground under your feet is valuable. The people over it, not so much. A bunch of savages tribes fighting each other.

yet this board uses iq as a measure which is been proven to be flawed

slavery from Britain. You guys rock.

What. There's a fuckton of grandmasters like every country should have a few at this point. we even had kids become GMs around here.

>You guys did a great job with your crimes against humanity

Yes, crimes against humanity. which in the native tongue of Arficans, translates to, "every other thursday."

Our tribes were Allies until fucking "Great" Britain came along and bring its white people with

>slavery from Britain.

Yes.

Britain brought slavery.

To Africa.

Where there was no slavery.

Sorry we were (and still are) stronger than you

So they wuz all one kangz?

>Britain invented slavery
>African education

I'm not gonna walk you though the effects of unemployment due to the shitty global economy. If Australia had been through the Apartheid system (oh shit I forgot you guys killed of the Aboriginals too!) then maybe you would understand the issue of bringing in new government, salvaging the economy, and unifying a nation

>Be a nigger
>Think a country that is vastly superior in every field is somehow inferior.

Y'know, Africa would be the most valuable continent if it didn't have niggers. The white people escape your plague of brown because they have no desire to provide for you ingrates. White people built your nation, and now you take it back, only to ruin it.

Do you think we give a shit how strong you are... Phsss... We have better bigger problems than your ego

>4
Holy sht , the kaffirs over here finally found Sup Forums? Goodbye /pol, my flag will probably start being associated with the best of the Canadian shitposters

Either that or he's just some englishmen thats sulty that they don't have any culture or tradition at all

>We have better bigger problems than your ego
Such as "where did all the electricity go" and "how do I get enough to eat this week"

I have a feeling this is just a white afrikaner fucking with us

>I'm not gonna walk you though the effects of unemployment due to the shitty global economy

>It was white people's fault.
>White people gone.
>It's white people's fault

Like all the nigger running around. How long do you think you'll last without a genocide against yourself? Happens ever time a nigger gets power.

You didn't build our nation. You fucking came over and took our continent out from under our feet. We were kings. We built the Pyramids, we had one of the greatest trading ports in the world, we had diverse tribes and people that really respected the land we live on and you just came and plundered it.

>AYY YO HOL UP HOL UP
*Smacks Lips Profusely*
>YOU BE SAYIN
*insists on playing as the black brotha*
>AYY YO AYYYY YO
*plays kangz gambit opening*
>SO WAT CHA SAYIN IZ
*attempts to steal a pawn*
>HOL UP HOL
*jumps white rook with black knight*
>FUCK IS YOU BE SAYIN? NAHMEAN??
*tries to take white queen with black bishop*
>HOL UP
*gets checkmated*
>SHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT

Theres my conformation of

This. Chess ability is merely a measure of autistic algorithm memory.

Call me black. If I go to the US, I will definitely be called black. It's cool. Least I'm not white.

SHEEEEEIT
7/10, shouldn't have revealed yourself yet

Noice, you got us

>Such as "where did all the electricity go" and "how do I get enough to eat this week"
Other hits.

>Oh shit I'm being stabbed again
>The ambulance got robbed on the way
>Nigga stole my cell fone
>Raped my daughter to cure her Aids
>White people won't gibs the dat
>Power's out, fucking colonialism
>Whitey stoled our kangz knowledge

>We were kings

Major league bantz Afrikanerbro. Want to come join the Trumpenreich Freicorps?

>We were kings. We built the Pyramids
Yup, its just an englishmen probably from cape town thats baiting the board.
That line gave it away completely, kaffirs from S.A don't say sht like that, they stick to
>gief us ouawa land bek you whitey dewul

>Niggers destroy your country
>See no problem with this and breed with them

What are these whores thinking

>gief us ouawa land bek you whitey dewul
Keked loudly

You will never really understand this country. You probably live in some nice little place behind some fancy security system cause you're too scared to step outside without a SWAT team.
Y'all never lived. You just watched TV.

>You guys aren't been involved remotely in the bigger workings of the more valuable continent on the planet.
WE WUZ COLONIZERS

you dumb fucks let the kaffir population grow to 40 million and then they took over and crashed your plan with no survivors. Now you are trying to steal prestige for getting shafted by the kaffirs that rule over you?

eeiiiishhhhh

nobody cares about a continent full of kaffirs and nobody will care when you cucks get genocided, but by all means self fellate over your struggle in the mean time

This, Fuck trump and fuck white people.

homie you're welcome here my nigga
we got sum watermelon and koolaid and drugs n shiet

tsek jou naai