en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ebin grossgermaniums
kill self

You have been reported the Merkel's cyber police for hate speech.

It is black because it is a Caliphate, right?

Just stop the shit about a 4th reich. We are lost, we are a Muslim Gutmensch shithole. Everyone loves Merkel who wants to get in 20 more Arabs and Africans.

Let's face it, Germany is long lost. I will move away and never come back.

Looks like your country is sucking czech dick

>Sup Forums duscuss.

Did you absorb the Swiss gene pool or kick them out?

nice grossgermaniums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Switzerland

MUH REICH

Keep on doing this ,keep on it will take time for the gigant to awake but once it does the wrath of its might will be only upon gods hands to stop.

A music for Polish ears.

I'm conflicted between respect for German civilization and holy justice falling upon you.
All of this treachery and humiliation paid off in a long run, will still miss you guys though. Europe will never be the same.

I’d be up for an ebin Großbavariums, but nothing more. North Germans can go suck on fish dick.

Sure...any day now...everyone will regret...just wait...

Lol krauts are so delusional

Post another "Reich" or an old SS pic it will surely change things.

When did Hitler-in-the-bunker-1945 became the defalut political mindset of Krautland? Is this genetic?

???

UNSERE SCHWARZE KINDER WILL RULE ZE WORLD

Silent mayority will awaken sooner or latter.

BLACKED

Das deutsche Volk braucht Raum!

DELETE THIS!

>discuss greater german things on the 4cancer anime board
God gives you KC, why the hell you come here?

>let's try for a fourth time, what could possibly go wrong?

>Slovenia
>Green
What?

>No Prussian Lebensraum

3/10

Lebensborn 2.0

>Silent mayority

You mean the dead? For that you need to wait, protestant heretic.

Is this real?

perfect

This isnt about the perfect historical reich this is about ethnic germans uniting under 1 flag.

Its all real.

>Alsace-Lorraince
>South Tyrol
Can you even into Fourth Reich?

i would say come here but we're full.

Especially that picture with SPD and Grün

Can't wait until The Humble Water Filter Man bursts onstage again and Shaun "I pretend to be black" King goes apeshit

these are areas with higher number of people that speak german/ use it as 2nd lang/ identify with germany/ have german relatives.
One way or the other- expansion of German influence.

Death of millions white german people didn't go to waste.

You can always improve your country's economy. Onec society has been blacked- there is no going back.

Okay poland stop it allready ,let me dream.I know you hate us allready ,now STFU.

Germany must perish once and for all if Europe was to reborn.

Like there was no "unconditional liberation" in 1945.

It's like poetry.

Untersteiermark fampai

no.

Where is ostpreußen and westpreußen? You guys looked better when Poland didn't have a coast

I like German people, but I can't stand how German politicians keep betraying their citizens

We will perish eaven without your help, you posting this stufff makes germans eaven mader.But if they dont get mad nothing will happen they will be slowly blacked as you said so stop it or your plan wount work.

Add south tyrol and remove Vienna.

plus you still paying those holohoax survivors dat sweet 3500

remove kebab and merkel plz

>45yrs of commie oppression
>no Marshall Plan aid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

Gee when will Pooland step up, stop being poor!

Fip bip

>Turkroach dreaming about Islamic Caliphate in Europe

Too late, america successfully broke us

The only way is going full nazi with a civil war or splitting the city into seperate states. Both is not going to happen therefore farewell germany

even your map is "blacked"

>Alsace Moselle is french
i'm fine with this

anyway... so far it worked every time. So, good luck!

You know whats the funny part in this story polen?How do you think where will all the sand niggers go when germany will turn ento shithole becose of them huh?Who is the closest country to us with no refugees and decent economy huh?

We must elect AFD

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Where's Silessia, Pomerania, Posen, Prussia, East Branderbourg, Carintia, and Alsace?

Ayy, WE finally taking back Pommern and Preußen then.

No one country can save the white race. It needs to be every country in the Eu.

It is but a mere pipe dream, im afraid it will be to late before the German people wake up and reclaim their country.

And I fixed the image This is the sad truth of what will happen.

the only difference is our gov, as shitty as it is, will sooner order to shoot people that try to break through border, or in worst case- load them on plane/ship and send them back to Sandfuckistan or where they came from.

They'll probably have German IDs so we will send them back to enrich Bavarian lifestyle even more.

>Poland is still butthurt

تهدئة هنري

why would switzerland join a union with poor people?

Eventualy they all break. Dont fight it poland EMBRACE the islam!
Say it with me! ONE OF US ,ONE OF US ,ONE OF US!

>german flag
>spells "Reich" incorrectly
Immigrant or underage?

This tbqhfamalam

I see Bolt and Drogba. That's the shittiest meme I've ever seen. Those people don't even live in germoney

You Poles hate the Russkies so much that you fail to acknowlede it was Stalin who draw generous borders for Poland. You have no rights on Silesia or Pommern, but you deserve west Ukraine, Grodno, Pinsk and Wilno. Love Pilsudki's Poland.

>raich

Sick flag. I am in

I want southern germany to get annexed by Switzerland

God tier flag, honestly.

>tfw Eurabia is currently experiencing birth pangs because of the international Jews
>tfw these kikes wanted another world war for the completion of the Jew World Order

FUCK NOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can you explain the 1618 one for me.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

Even though I am a disgusting chink, I would fight for that country.

I've been to Australia you guys are a nice bunch.

Thirty Years' War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

One of many attempts of Eternal Deutsch to destroy white folk in good ol' Europa.

WRONG.

It fails because it includes North and East Germany. The only good Reich would consist of

>Bavaria
>Baden-Württemberg
>Switzerland
>Austria (minus Burgenland) and
>South Tyrol

Could you imagine? It would be heaven.

3rd reich or the pc caliphate?

Wow that head gear is great

why does this oper8or have tape on the stock pls explain

Because he's not an oper8or, he's a airshitter or something. Why the fuck is he going into an engagement with a rucksack on his back?

Nobody cares about your political ideas Pedro.

judging by his very fast speed and determined look he is running from an engagement

can't see any wire, so I'd guess it's a tape that's not slick on the outside, but more rough and rubbery so face (especially with that cowl) won't slide on that slippery stock?

Not a real operator here, just a guess.

>Not claiming our clay in Poland.
>Not claiming our clay in France.
>Wanting to live together with the mountain Jew.

What the fuck are you doing Hans. This is seriously embarrising.

This

This isnt the Historical cley map but rather a ethnic one. And yes i know swiss are jews of germanspheare.

>germans will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

It's...it's beautiful.

Also, maybe Slovenia too for sea access.

> putting literally the greatest country on earth in the same country as second world shitholes like Germany and Austria

No.

>no Südtirol and Elsaß-Lothringen.
You can do better, Kraut.

removing fictional (in eurozone) border between two countries won't change a fact that imported people will outbreed original residents, and will do it relatively fast.

In two generations there will be no central-western Europe who knew for past centuries.

White genocide, as stupid as it sounds, may be one of few real things that are posted on this *satirical* board.

he cant rest his cheek on the stock with that sight anyhow, it's too high

It is still rightfully ours. We have to expell the Polish and resettle German population there.

>being 3 countries canada
>greatest