Did he betray us?

Did he betray us?

Other urls found in this thread:

nybooks.com/articles/2010/06/10/failure-american-jewish-establishment/?pagination=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I support Trump BECAUSE he supports Israel!

You betrayed yourself

no. please go concern troll somewhere else

Probably yes, that's politics for you. I'm not sure why people on here thought he was going to kill queers, muslims and spics, that was never going to happen.

he betrayed his supporters months ago when he flipped about self funding and took super pac money.

Yes, how dare he go against Obama/Kerry. Worst president-elect ever!

N-no it's just 1488D chess he actually doesn't love Israel I s-swear
>trumplings actually thought a politician would represent their interests

So far yes. There's only a few non jewish shills in his cabinet.

Since very beginning he said how pro-israel he is. How anyone got an idea that he is against israel? Who told you that he is against israel?

>Since very beginning he said how pro-israel he is.

Didn't pol love it when in 2015 Trump said he would be (((neutral)))) on Israel Palestine?

Judging from the whiners here, he's on track to lose the precious incel Sup Forums vote for re-election, but he will make gains elsewhere.

Like when he got a standing ovation in Israel? Or when he said that he is the most pro-Israel candidate around? Everyone who thought that he for some reason will be against israel is simply retarded.

>Judging from the whiners here, he's on track to lose the precious incel Sup Forums vote for re-election,

Yup, he's gonna be a one term president after becoming a total failure. He's alienated the racist white nationalist conspirtard base when he appointed Jewish and Goldman Sachs shills to his cabinet.

>Everyone who thought that he for some reason will be against israel is simply retarded.

That's what I said, but pol said he was just "playing the game" and would "gas the kikes" once he got in.

With jews we shall remove kebab. I stand with jews. Death to islam. My soul beglons to Europe! For her i will fight!

He quite literally, jewed us all.

No. You're either a concern troll or legitimately retarded if you're some how shocked by Trump's (continued) support of Israel.

no
he's dividing the jews
read this from 2010: nybooks.com/articles/2010/06/10/failure-american-jewish-establishment/?pagination=false

American bankster/media jews are dividing from israeli jews.

Israel is an ethnostate for the jewish people. For Trump to attack Israel on being an ethnostate that puts its country's needs before the needs of 3rd world immigrants would be very hypocritical.

if a kike says he likes you in a public space would you commit suicide or would you say "thanks man"

Of course he would gass his grandchildren as well.

see

I think he does unironically love Israel but his support of Putin (and therefore Iran) does more damage to Israel than any president before him.

absolutely not. actually, he's already doing better than i thought.

he truly is mr. under budget and ahead of schedule. the next 8 years of president trump will be something special.

better than crooked hillary

Fuck off concern shill. He supports Israel, so what? Isn't that in our favor?

If we have Israel act as a sponge for Jews, that is 1000x better than to have them spread across our nations shitting them up. My digits in a previous thread show that KEK agrees.
Fuck off leaf, I've seen you in other threads saying this shit

Forgot to post pic of said digits

Not an argument

Tell me why having Israel suck up half of the Jewish population isn't bad. Please tell me.

*is bad

It's not looking good. But,still better than Hillary.

We also voted Trump to MAGA, which so far he is doing.

yes; he was the Chosen One he was supposed to destroy the Jews, not join them.

At what point did Trump act like he would reject Israel? Israel support was one of his earliest and most asserted campaign promises.

>Mexican doesn't like trump
proof that he is still with us

> supports

That's putting it mildly. Trump glued his face to their ass.

No, not really.
He'll just go down as another all talk no action mediocre republican.

Yes he did. That's why I'm voting for Hillary this November.

>He'll just go down as another all talk no action mediocre republican.

Basically this. He'll be a worse version of GWB.

They're one in the same jifd.
Jews hate this country.

no, he said he loved israel way before anyone voted for him

You knew this when getting into him as a candidate

>us?

He's not even in office yet.

>He's not even in office yet.

I can predict based just off campaign finance and appointments he's gonna be shit.

We'll see

Stop cuckshaming Trump supporters!

They DIDN'T KNOW he was gonna bend over for Israel
They DIDN'T KNOW he wasn't gonna put Hillary behind bars
They DIDN'T KNOW he wasn't gonna drain the swamp
They DIDN'T KNOW he wasn't gonna build a wall
They DIDN'T KNOW he wasn't gonna gas the gays
They DIDN'T KNOW he was gonna engage in nepotism and involve his kids in everything

Do you think it's nice to shame them for getting conned? It can happen to anyone. THEY DIDN'T KNOW

we already knew he was pro-israel and didn't give a shit, it doesn't affect us in the slightest

>wahhh trumps not going to put blacks and gays in concentration camps he betrayed us!!!

HE'S BASED!! XD

>not even president yet

kys faggot

Yes, he isn't pro Israel enough. Why hasn't he sent thousands of Americans to Iran to die for Israel's security already reeee

Yes, he betrayed you.

And he will continue to betray you to our benefit.
Enjoy the next 4 years faggot.