Black Metal

The Black Metal scene purports itsself as if it's some redpilled anti-establishment movement, and those who are into it are generally a bunch of embittered nerds who don't particularly care what normies think about them. Why is it the case that they only attack christianity and you never hear them going after judaism or islam? I understand you Norwegians are butthurt that christians turned you from vikings into fairies, but islam is turning you from fairies into corpses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-on43m1Rh6U
youtube.com/watch?v=NuS8PFkfuu0
vice.com/en_us/article/anti-religious-black-metal-band-in-saudi-arabia-666
darklyrics.com/lyrics/behemoth/thesatanist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PwGvg6LcAps
youtube.com/watch?v=punWmrW6oFI
youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI
youtube.com/watch?v=EOJeYXDpYZo
youtu.be/1Pn_l0bdqEk
youtube.com/watch?v=qA7VH4cVDO0
youtube.com/watch?v=IW6h0lhXW3Q
youtu.be/jhuu1Q9pcDM
youtube.com/watch?v=AzishYMZVNU
youtube.com/watch?v=pfv8r34Asqo
youtube.com/watch?v=fESRCni06gg
youtube.com/watch?v=nX5_oFJMckg
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ79Wdw3cBc
youtube.com/watch?v=wZtchrr6mm0
youtube.com/watch?v=UBHETZeOTVA
youtube.com/watch?v=ausz0xkagtc
youtube.com/watch?v=mA5nN65B_eg
youtube.com/watch?v=-m6hoQH1-EA
youtube.com/watch?v=-_JYv9rhnAU
youtube.com/watch?v=7NtYIq9lKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=CYbs9et8XzI
youtube.com/watch?v=NETrkrek-Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=NM676lxzw5o
youtube.com/watch?v=vov0yT7qnVI
youtube.com/watch?v=28SvZbJjVx8
youtube.com/watch?v=XUKiy2xr28A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>black metal
>motionless in white picture
If you're going to make this thread do it right and off yourself before you make it

>Why is it the case that they only attack christianity and you never hear them going after judaism or islam?

For the most part it's all about image. Take Immortal for example. They simply want to be marketable.

the only good black metal is the first and second wave, all else is trash, also who are this guys lol.

>Black Metal
>Gay Emo Band in the pic

gay nigger

Zeit der Cherusker.

youtube.com/watch?v=-on43m1Rh6U

Only BEHERIT is real

youtube.com/watch?v=NuS8PFkfuu0

I only like Summoning. It's easy listening and I love Tolkien.

>Man who wear make up
>use women clothing
>tattoo
>Scream like hysterical leftists
>Can't live without a supermarket near (can't hunt or live outside urban areas)

BASTION OF WHITE CIVILIZATION

There is a Saudi black metal band ging against islam
vice.com/en_us/article/anti-religious-black-metal-band-in-saudi-arabia-666

Metal is for poofs with girly hair.

We just hate everyone...

>Why is it the case that they only attack christianity and you never hear them going after judaism or islam?

That's because you only know popular bands (((they))) want you to know you fucking mongoloid.

who /IPERYT/ here?

Sorry to break it to you, but if there was ever such a thing as a black metal "scene" it ended in the late 90's, at most.

Most of you are probably too young to even know it existed, so I'm not even going to go on a huge diatribe about it.

But I knew it had all ended when varg became a meme and bands like OPs pic started popping up to feed of this dying fad of posers.

THE ONLY BLACK METAL.

*you've tripped your very last

>falling for jewish black metal

Your listening to the wrong stuff.

darklyrics.com/lyrics/behemoth/thesatanist.html

Check out the lyrics on Testaments new album too.

you weren't even looking for it. Grand Belial's Key has been going at Jews for over two decades and there are shittons of NSBM bands in Europe. as for Islam, Svolder and Dark Fury have been covering that base lately.

You can judge any art form by how easy it is to replicate it.

There's a lot of music I don't like out there - but some of it I have to admit took skill to make. If you got a bunch of highschool dropouts, taught them the basics of playing an instrument, there's still no way in hell they could make that album.

But then there's Black Metal.

And anyone. ANYONE can make black metal. That's why there's so god damn fucking much of it. It takes zero skill. There's no catchy riffs, no interesting lyric progression, no well done chorus, it all sounds the same, it's all cookie cutter.

And it's all shit.

All of it.

Except this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=PwGvg6LcAps

The Satanism in black metal is mostly just anti religious metal heads trying to troll Christians by pretending to be Satanic. Its like the horror genre of metal. Only a few idiot musicians (Euronymous, Ghaal) claim to actually be Satanists.

>those fags are black metal
k

NSBM bands go after Judaism and Islam more than anything else

See anything by Der Sturme, Grand Belial's Key, and Dark Fury for example

Most black metal is shit I just really like atmospheric metal

youtube.com/watch?v=punWmrW6oFI

BM is at least as complex as any pop song. But I guess you only listen to classical and experimental jazz eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI

Plus at least BM artist actually write and produce their own music, and tremolo picking chords for 10 minutes straight is difficult. Also the chords used is way more varied than other metal and most rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOJeYXDpYZo

Maybe you'll like this

> MAYNE STREEEM MYUSIK

Are you 15?

>You can judge any art form by how easy it is to replicate it.
do you realize how retarded this sounds?

Really scratching that itch thanks f@m

NSBM is literally the only thing still keeping Black Metal trve and it serves as a casual listener filter.

Support NSBM in any way you can.

>untermensch slavshits promoting the same movement which would have seen them gassed

man nokturnal mortum are a joke.

Yeah great argument, because its totally not 15 year olds who keep Taylor Swift and other "musicians" relevant.

I listen to metal because it's aggressive and about killing sluts

Listen to that fucked up shit

Whoretopsy , Maleceptor, Vulvodynia

All about raping and killing women

When the misogyny is just right

And making a song that follows intro->verse->chorus->rinse and repeat isn't cookie cutter too?

Besides prog is the only hope for music now a days anyways

Untermensch slavshits are going to be the only Europeans left, so may as well support them.

Also the only reason your country doesn't have more NSBM bands is because you get v&'d for even saying Hitler.
Who knows how many german bands are hidden nazis

Lurk more. There is A LOT of anti-muslim black metal bands, esp. in Middle East.
Also
>Norway
> black metal
/0

There are enough german NSBM bands, for instance Absurd, Bilskirnir and Totenburg

youtu.be/1Pn_l0bdqEk

Black metal nowadays is just a bunch of edgy faggots with ugly makeup singing about pagan fairy tales. No one is scared of that.

If you want trve modern black metal listen to NSBM.

youtube.com/watch?v=qA7VH4cVDO0

Peste Noire and Burzum are also good.

>Black Metal
>shows shitty mallcore band for wrist slitting 13 year old Sup Forums users

Fucking end yourself

You're forgetting people like Nodtveidt. I'm very far from considering him an idiot.

But yeah you have to keep in mind that most of these guys were kids trying to rebel against the world. It didn't have to be well fundamented, and it was obviously ephemeral. Very little were the people who did this music and maintained a "sober" stance toward religion or society (by not pretending to worship Satan and wanting to raise hell etc), meaning guys like ILDJARN who were low key and unknown as fuck because he wasnt show offy and over the top, but is probably in big part responsible for the construction of the "Norwegian sound"; the sound which fits his theme the god damn best (without being pseudo satanic)

if you watch until the light takes us you would realise that they are all neo-nazis larping as clowns.

>he doesn't listen to Windir

youtube.com/watch?v=IW6h0lhXW3Q

Very excited for this: youtu.be/jhuu1Q9pcDM

Arntor still moves me to this day

Wolfenhords-Jewland Extermination

...a message of 3 parts...listen to them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzishYMZVNU

>bragging about such shit taste

Good ass album mate.

>dude 2nd from the left

WITNESSED

METAL = INSECURE """PEOPLE""" """MUSIC"""

Sud Brasil.

Command - Das Marsch Zum Kampf

youtube.com/watch?v=pfv8r34Asqo

the guy with the half black face kek

Poland can into Hell.

For those who don't know. Skip to 0:50.

youtube.com/watch?v=fESRCni06gg

>You never hear about Judaism or Islam

Well first of all, after like mid 90's Black Metal became a parody of itself. Secondly, it was anti-abrahamic religion from the beginning. But too bad the Sup Forums fags are about to sorry out about muh music theory and muh age.

Black Metal was redpilled as fuck until it it fell for its own satanic memes.

>Hello, we're here for the job interviews

A strangely catchy tune that will infect your ear.

Eisenwinter - Das Pentagon in Flammen

youtube.com/watch?v=nX5_oFJMckg

So yeah you are. Taylor Swift is a damn good pop artist. Sup Forums was a fucking mistake. It's all either muh music theory or muh mainstream music.

first off, I don't even want to know where you picked those feggits from

secondly, pic related

>tfw 99% of redpilled black metal is basement recorded fuzz

Khronn Mutilatum SeelenParasit Soul Parasite

Amazing journey and only a demo cassette.

Foltertod is a standout @ 15:22 of a standout presentation.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ79Wdw3cBc

The bottom line is that folk metal is the best modern music to honor your European ancestors with.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZtchrr6mm0
youtube.com/watch?v=UBHETZeOTVA
youtube.com/watch?v=ausz0xkagtc
youtube.com/watch?v=mA5nN65B_eg
youtube.com/watch?v=-m6hoQH1-EA
youtube.com/watch?v=-_JYv9rhnAU
youtube.com/watch?v=7NtYIq9lKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=CYbs9et8XzI

>listening to european black metal
Go listen to some middle eastern BM like Al Namrood or Melechesh

All great bands mentioned in this post.

>melechesh
>bm

youtube.com/watch?v=NETrkrek-Q8

Looks like someone doesn't know Dark Fury.

Yeah it seems cowardly of the black metal community to not attack Islam like they attack Christianity, where are the mosque's burning? are you scared from muslim backlash.

ITT Vargfags

MIW the GOAT
2017 year of MIW

It's all about nsbm m8, that or depressive isn't too bad, really it's only some of the more popular bands that look all dumb and have leftist followers.

This. I actually listen only Middle Eastern or Latin American bands, sometimes canadian or murrican ones. But never european, they are gay as fuck.

Industrial metal is superior and actually redpilled.

>Early 2000's: The Genre

Ayyyyy

>Latin American bands

Beaner black metal is surprisingly based.

Raw & primitive drum machine NSBM.

youtube.com/watch?v=NM676lxzw5o

:( I miss the early 2000s. Emo girls were the best.
Now theyve all turned into hipsters.

>"All I want is to reach someone,
>To say something that could change their life forever"
youtube.com/watch?v=vov0yT7qnVI

You mean like Swans?

They're pussies.

>liking overproduced black metal
fucking casual

al namrood is trash and i don't like the middle-eastern melodies of melechesh.

you're an idiot

You know what? A woman I do women for is God parent to her nephew (a white boy) and she didn't seem to understand why the punk refused to pull up his pants and sagged them. You know what I'm talking about? "down low style"? But I told her that I didn't care for (((cRap ))) music but on the other hand where are all the white men in modern music who aren't all faggoty? It's irony though because cRap music fans, not only have absolutely no taste in music and already low IQ's, they are also MOST likely to be open to taboo sexual escapades like IR "dating" or sucking a dick. I dunno why NONE of them seem to realize that the cRap music has NOT changed in the past 30 years. But then again cRap is all about attention seeking behavior like women and niggers do.

The band in OP is Christian,,, Sup Forums is the type of personality that they shit on

reading that was mind-numbing.

Cry more Jewdy...

youtube.com/watch?v=28SvZbJjVx8

youtube.com/watch?v=XUKiy2xr28A

Grand Belial's Key

Yeah, mexican scene is my favorite of them.
Are you 15 or just new to this music?

The amount of nsbm bands ITT shows how ns became the new satanism as a tool to be against something. This guys are going to grow up and look back and cringe like the old satanists did. Then they'll pull a Capricornus.

Because in the 90s there were christians in Norway, but very few muslims and jews.

>Black metal
>Motionless in white
Pick one then kys