Why Should I as a Disabled Person Support Trump

Why should I support Donald J Trump when he mocked us on live television? I mean it's 2016 like c'mon now (just kidding i know that's a meme). Anyway I'm just sick and tired of this shit, but seriously he's gonna be president and i might as well support him so I need reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=2796
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=5993
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=6685
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=9035
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=13595
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You shouldn't. He's not going to help you.

how can you support trump when you can barely support yourself up to stand

You're a leaf. Why do you give a fuck?

That's how I feel, and if that wasn't bad enough he won't even WANT to help me. At least Obama who does jack shit has a good heart

I'm a snow-pro instructor, I obviously can stand.

You're a burger, why do you give a fuck, go back to eating donuts

If you are here in interests of serious debate, he didn't mock "you." He had a standard "NERR DERR HERRP" thing that he also did to Cruz, then he learned out he did it to an actual disabled person and stopped.

What could possibly be your problem?

Who the fuck cares. He won, he has the Senate and Congress.

I'm disabled and I voted Trump, I also thought it was hillarious.

have sex lad

Because he just uses people as a tool to laugh at, Obama does jack shit but at least he respects people enough not to do that

I care

You don't have to. Election's over.

Guy's meme game is on point.

If anything else matters to you then you are a disgusting plebeian.

You don't even live here. What the fuck do you care?

>You're a burger, why do you give a fuck
He's our president-elect, not yours. Fuck off.

>have sex lad
I'm not part of the 1% so with feminism that's pretty much impossible.

/thread

>not even American

You're a disgusting pleb

You literally live in the richest country on earth and will reap the benefits of any president, why do you care? You shouldn't

But he doesn't affect you so fuck off.

YOu're not even American. You're a fucking leaf, why should you care?

You don't need to support him. He already won. And we are going to fuck this country over hardcore and bring in the fourth reich.

APOCALYPSE SOON. GET READY FOR FALLOUT / MAD MAX IN REAL LIFE

I don't think anyone cares if youre offended ik I don't but don't take it personally, he wasn't mocking all disabled people he was just calling out this one retard who was talking shit and then acted like a victim when he got his shit wrecked, what? Should he not call him out because hes retarded? Isnt that the exact opposite of what you people want?

A

Who cares? You're a Canadian you don't matter

I love how every country on Earth obsesses over us but claims we don't matter at the same time. Face it, we rule the world. Fuck all other countries they're just our slaves. AMERICA FUCK YEAH

>go pro instructor

as a disabled person you should kill yourself because the only thing you are capable of is being a burden to society and a taint in our gene pool

>But he doesn't affect you
Are you seriously retarded? You said you were disabled but does that mean mentally challenged? He's our president-elect. He affects me way more than some retarded leaf. Go cry to Trudeau about your disability.

Trump: Says mean things about people who say mean things to him, though not about races, disabilities, etc.
Obama: Says mean things and kills shitloads of people, backs Islamic terrorism, etc.

Nah, he can do internet jobs

mentally ill cuck

the disabled part of you shouldnt, the person part of you should. So ask yourself, are you more disabled than person?

This type of posting should be bannable.

Hiro pls range ban Canada. I can't take much more of this.

clearly OP has a mental disability so that's a no

Come on, I know being a leaf must suck but it's not a disability.

Fuck the world lets end this shit. I want Mad Max + Fallout IRL.
Let's watch the world burn that's why I voted Trump.
There's 2 outcomes: 1) Make America Great Again or 2) Destroy the World
Either way we win.

Whats wrong with you OP? Whats your disability

You aren't American, therefor you should have to care

He should call him out for being dumb but not make fun of his arm condition

Burgers don't matter

In Ancient Rome the Britons discussed more about Roman politics than their own, same thing here.

> Obama does jack shit but at least he respects people enough not to do that
He literally got up on stage and made fun of Trump at a white house correspondence dinner, belittling Trump because Trump wanted to work in Hollywood instead of become president, even though people have been kinda wanting him to run for decades.

The man Trump was making fun of was a piece of shit and a reporter to boot. I doubt that Trump even knew he was disabled. He probably just thought he was a figurative retard, rather than a literal one.
The president literally decides whether or not I get drafted, that's why.
Some small part of me also kinda hopes that the next president will wage a nuclear holocaust against your country every time I read one of your posts, but that's neither here nor there.

Kek retard get out

Being a leaf

R A N G E B A N
A
N
G
E
B
A
N

You're a freak, as a Swiss man you should know better than that since Einsten was disabled and without him we wouldn't be talking right now

He doesn't affect you, you are American, you will always be given your burgers your home, your guuunnsss, you're trailerparks. You will live a life of free shit from your government no matter what, Americans shouldn't give a rats ass

If someone's banter is the most important thing to you, you're an emotionally stunted retard (i.e., leftist)

>Americans shouldn't care about who is the American president!

What sort of backwards ass leaf logic is this?

he's going to put you out of your misery fast and painless

>Why should I support Donald J Trump when he mocked us on live television?

Is being disabled a race now?

He mocked him because he was disabled

You're a freak

Yes because I identify as a disabled person not as a "person with a disability"

Hate speech should be bannable

He didn't mock the disability. He had done that exact gesture when mocking other non disabled opponents who said something wrong then panicked when called out.

>He doesn't affect you, you are American
You are literally retarded. He is the president-elect. He affects us more than anyone else in the world.

As an aside, how cheap are Canadian proxies? They must be a good deal considering all these leaf shitposts.

>go back to eating donuts
Implying there isn't a Tim Hortons on every street corner in leafsburg

I know you're shitposting you retarded leaf. These other autists on here are too deluded to see it. Please do me a favor and shut down your computer.

Actually he's just going to be an average president like Jimmy Carter

Flat feet and ADHD,

>president decides if I will be drafted
No, your ass will never have to fight. The President will decide if I and my friends will be drafted since America will just call up Trudeau and tell him to fight their wars.

Why shouldn't you support him?

Well for one you'd fit in with the rest of Sup Forums

>You aren't American, therefor you should have to care
I can't vote, therefore I don't care.
Your logic is twisted m8

What? No

Well considering it doesn't affect them why should that?

You're literally retarded. The President has 0 power on anyone. He runs the Federal Government and in America the FED has no power, state governments decide everything.

There is one idiot.

Obongo is pissing off the Jews, because he knows Trump will do anything for Israel. Therefore pissing off the hard leaning supporters, and creating a division in the Trump camp.

The entire world is addicted to American dick but claims we don't matter. Love it. Keep biting the hand that feeds you. Nuclear war soon.

He was mean to me

>i can't vote
Blacks couldn't vote during slave times, does that mean they didn't care about the Exclaimation procolmation or whatever the fuck iit's called?

I'm retarded and this is bullshit.

>No, your ass will never have to fight. The President will decide if I and my friends will be drafted since America will just call up Trudeau and tell him to fight their wars.
u fukken wot m8?

>biting the hand that feeds you
You mean the country that steals all of my countries resources via NAFTA?

It's time to stop posting.

I have OCD, autism, ADHD, Narcissistic personality disorder, social anxiety, speech impairment and I've lost feeling in my feet and I don't even qualify or identify as disabled, fuck off.

>canadian

Who cares what a canadian thinks??

you arent disabled, you are a fucking leaf

Why should I support Justin "Cuck" Trudeau when he mocked us on live televsion? I mean c'mon guys it's (((2016))).
Anyway I'm just sick and tired of this shit, but seriously he's your prime minister and i might as well support him so I need reasons.

>leaf thinks his support matters
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Blacks couldn't vote during slave times, does that mean they didn't care about the Exclaimation procolmation or whatever the fuck iit's called?
I'm not a nigger in America, what don't you get?
The only thing I can have an influence is to push for my country to change its allegiance, but I'm an Atlanticist because that's what makes sense for my country. The rest is burgerland's business.

We all knew Trump was going to fuck America's shit up. We wanted him too. Just so long as he fucks everyone else up more and puts America first. Am I right in this?

>you arent disabled, you are a fucking leaf
but user, that is a disability

Why should we as able people not throw you off a fucking cliff and leave you for the wolves?

>The President has 0 power on anyone.
M8...........

While I agree the Legislative Branch is the biggest power in our three branch government, and I actually respect them way more than the other two branches because they represent the actual people, you cannot deny the power of the head of the Executive Branch has.

For instance: Obongo appointed Loretta Lynch to his Cabinet has Secretary of the Department of Justice. That's why Hillary Clinton wasn't charged with treason for her emails. I think I have a nice copypasta on some text file, let me bring it up:

Watch the following segments of Loretta Lynch's grilling by the judiciary committee and try NOT get annoyed as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCaOi20vt5U

Skip to the following times:
00:46:35
Mr. Forbes from Virginia
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=2796

01:39:53
Jim Jordan from Ohio
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=5993

01:51:28
Mr. Chaffetz from Utah
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=6685

02:30:35
Gowdy getting Rowdy
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=9035

03:46:35
Mr. Collins from Georgia
youtu.be/eCaOi20vt5U?t=13595

Just like in WW2 all you guys did was call up Meckenzie King and force us to fight for you in WW2 and take credit. SAme with Arthur Currie

Well I've been trying to collect disability forever now, the fact that you have all that and don't consider yourself that is sickening

The U.N

Trudeau doesn't mock anyone

>im not a nigger in america
Worse, you are a Slave to the American corporate empire.

Yes

>as a Swiss man
HOW DARE YOU assume my gender you fucking scum

Sorry

>Just like in WW2 all you guys did was call up Meckenzie King and force us to fight for you in WW2 and take credit. SAme with Arthur Currie
You French Canadian, bud?

Then don't.
Fgt.

>Worse, you are a Slave to the American corporate empire.
well, from that perspective, we're always gonna be slaves of someone, unless you are the top top dog of the world.

you're whining for no reason.

It doesn't matter if you do, he won. Enjoy the next four years, rollaids.

I'm Irish

You're just a little whiner. Also no before America no one was slave.s

Your a leaf

>lets kill the disabled

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

A bit of history: we've survived for 800 years with an Atlanticist foreign policy. The main goal of a state is to perpetuate itself in order to provide for their national citizens.

What's wrong with this picture?
Nothing, you're retarded.

>At least Obama who does jack shit has a good heart
Right. Thats why he wants to rob from the middle class and give to the ghettos. He's a real Robin' Nda Hood.

Flat feet and ADHD count as disabled? You lazy piece of shit, no wonder Canada is fucked. Also, your support of President Trump is unnecessary; your country is irrelevant

ADHD is considered a mental disability and same with flat feet they say I should get disability checks but they don't accept me for some reason

Suuuure robin hood was such a bad guyyyyy

>The main goal of a state is to perpetuate itself in order to provide for their national citizens.
Exactly! That's why empires are so evil, they tax their citizens to death to pay for a war machine. THey make their citizens poorer.

>mfw my qt disabled gf and I both voted Trump

Also, I didn't know being Canadian counted as a disability. Makes sense though.

Does he have policies that are against disabled people?
no?
okey

That's America's problem, not mine. We're just allies, and we basically contribute with nothing. We just benefit from the nuclear shield. So there's that.

was this the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

I think it's funny.

It was a joke. France was convinced that its rebels were the primary means through which it was liberated. This was an illusion at the allies agreed to create in order to help reunite the warring factions that the anti-German resistance had broken into.

Your country's contribution to the war in either conflict was largely inconsequential. Russia and Britain dominated the European war, and America was the overwhelming majority of the force that was used against Japan (I think Australia was involved? Dunno about Canada).

>cutting welfare
Yeah sure he doesn't

No you have to give all your resources to America you are literally a slave. Wake up

yes

>you have to give all your resources to America
Except that's not true. You're clearly suffering from hallucinations.

You're mentally ill brother, Americans corporations run the world.

Imagine if instead of robbing from the rich and giving to the poor, Robin Hood robbed from the peasant with two cows to give to the peasant with one instead, and then gave a portion of his proceeds to the rich as a kickback to look the other way. That's a more accurate description of what's been going on.

You said Obama robbed from the middle class right?

The middle class in America basically is rich so no it would be like Robbin Hood robbed from the nobles and gave to the peasants.