Ask a non-white anything

Hi Sup Forums most of you hate non-whites so i decided to do this. You can ask me anything and I'll answer.

I'm an Indian-Canadian who lives in Toronto. I was born in Canada but my parents are Indian.

I love Indian-Canadians and I love Israel!

Is there resentment towards whites among minorities? How do Indians view whites?

Do you poo in the loo?

P O O
O
O

op, pic related is white wtf r u talkin about he is white but tanned

A lot of Indians I've met tend to be extremely racist(especially towards black). Is it just a culture sort of thing, does your family have disdain for others

>I'm an Indian-Canadian

I have lived and was born in a garage and my parents are Polish, thus I am a Car-Pole.

>most of you hate non-whites
not true Sup Forums is the most latino-friendly board in this website for Vietnamese rap battles of historical figures

Do you support trudeau?

DON'T POO IN LOO DAMMIT

That's a bad analogy.

why bother mentioning you're not white when i can just look at your flag?

Are you white?

I like Indians, despite the poo in the loo meme

Are you implying he isn't Canadian because he's not... homogeneous? That's a slippery slope

ok, memes aside. Do you hate pakis?

There is resentment among unsuccesful minorities towards whites. When dumb brown people can't find jobs they blame white racists. Just like when dumb white people can't find jobs they blame immigrants.

Pic related is def a hindunigger shut up idiot

Personally, no. I hate the state of Pakistan but not the people.

Trudeau is a cuck.

That's not white, black hair tan skin, your not white.

Black-Canadians or Americans are generally viewed unfavorably by Indians. Personally I can remember when I was growing up my parents didn't like my black friends. They told me to stay away because they thought their music/culture/drugs etc. was a bad influence.

Do you actually live in Toronto or do you live in the suburban shit hole that is the GTA?

>Hi Sup Forums most of you hate non-whites

The fact that you're Canadian makes you like a hundred times more hateable than than fact that you're a poo.

And to top it all off, you're from Toronto.

Live and work in Toronto. Grew up in the GTA, don't miss it at all.

Is this a question?

ever heard of being indo-european user? Anyone colored in on this map is aryan.

I'll translate it into words you can understand:
青春乒乓. 这张图上的每个人都是白色的,丁黄婷婷婷婷.

Canada is 84% white, a higher percentage than the US. Please fuck outta here with your bullshit retarded Pole.

Indo-European sounds fake and gay. As far as I know my ethnicity is indian.

No canadians are shit, torontonians are shit and indians are shit, in your case, in that order

No questions, just that every Hindu and Sikh I have met has been based.

All blue on this map is white

I don't get the "Sikhs are based" meme. Some sikhs are very cucked. Hindus too.

I sincerely doubt this. I'm from the area in India shaded in blue, but my skin is cream-brown-ish. I could never pass as white, maybe as Mediterranean or Latino, but I definitely don't look caucasian.

Prolly because you're mixed. With a few generations of getting your genes back on track you could be white again.

I'm in Orange County CA, and some of them were 3rd generation. I guess what I'm trying to say......