tfw about to dive into some blue cheese with my bong

Very nice

I'm smoking on some train wreck right now myself

>tfw haven't had blue cheese since mw2 came out

duterte.jpg

...soon my leaf breathern ....soon

Woaw really makes you think

I think we should legalize all drugs.

To do hard drugs without getting in trouble you would have to check into a drug hotel.

This would separate users from the public for the duration of the high.

They would cost about the same as street drugs and the proceeds would be tax revenue and addiction programs for addicts.

You could even have specialized places depending on the type of drug, I'm imagining a theme park for psychedelics.

This is ideal but sadly there's too many permabuttblasted statists in existence

>injesting the cannibinoled-jew

Pot is literally the most blue pilled cuck shit you can do with your time and money. Yeaaahhhh bro 420 xDDDDD gonna get lit and play Halo with my bros!

Fucking losers.

One of those Nordic countries does something similar (I think it's Norway). They had a huge problem with junkies and disease so they opened up some clinics where they get hard drugs at a subsidised cost, use them in the clinic where it's clean and with clean needles and whatnot and there's people there to make sure they don't OD. The crime rate dropped because people were committing less crime, the drug use rate dropped because they offered help to people that used the clinics and the disease rate dropped because of the clean and sanitary area. It was a cool little documentary. The sad thing is they only made the documentary because funding was being pulled because the government (who were funding it) said there had been no improvements and therefore the money was being wasted. I never actually found out if they stayed open or not.

>mfw people STILL think a war on drugs is winnable

It's literally prohibition all over again just on a much bigger scale. Al Capone never made any money from that, right?

>being mad that the girl you like went with the cool guy who used to sit under the bleachers getting high

You're mad at him, buddy, not us. Let it go, man.

Legalize marijuana
But ban the culture

>0.05 Soros have been deposited into your account.

>dudeweed lmao

I like weed, but I love oxycodone. I'm too scared to buy any of the darknet, though. Just doesn't seem worth the risk.

Sigh, stoners are so fucking annoying.
>legalize it legalize it legalize it
It's not as if weed was hard to find in the first place.

I don't give a shit, legalize it, ban it, whatever, just stop with this constant vacuous proselytization

>tax it

$$$

DUUUUUUDE!!!

Legalize it only to pharmaceuticals to grow it and the problem is solved. You bunch of drug addict shitters don't need it, only medicine does.

Kek wills it. Kek loves his disciples to partake in the Plant of Reknown.

>identifying with anonymous

You know there should be a figure above these two that's superior to both?

Sounds more like the Netherlands

THIS WAY NO MORE KIKES

> pretending you don't drink and eat all that same shit while high

Are you aware that a jew led the campaign to criminalize cannabis?

It fucked over countless farmers and made the lumber industry explode.

You are literally siding with a jew because of how utterly misinformed you are. I hope you're proud of yourself.