Misogynists/sexists/manchildren BTFO ETERNALLY

Misogynists/sexists/manchildren BTFO ETERNALLY

Wtf I hate men now

wow for the first time I have been truly btfo on Sup Forums
>Wife is 50kg but yet has the strength of a thousand retards when you try to pull the blanket back

sage goes in the options field

I'm too amused to be mad.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD FROM LEFTY POL SAGE AND REPORT AND MOVE ON

This is bullshit. Men can ditch their babies after conception while women are always stuck with them through at least the 9 months+

No way that neglect stay is accurate

Not an argument, goy.

Wonder why, it couldn't possibly because women favor women?

Women will be obsolete by the end of the century. Accept that fact and move on.

>pic
proof women are not after equalism

What the fuck does that even mean?

This mostly due to the fact that the courts ALWAYS award custody to the mother. Modern women, despite wanting sole custody of their children, can't even be bothered to raise their children properly.

>brown eyes
>white

>women are great at hogging the blanket showing that they are inconsiderate pieces of shit so they must be the superior gender
Lynch the retard that wrote this.

>sharing the blanket
fucking poorfag

Nah, I used to have a ~40 year old male teacher who fucked a 17 year old hot coed of mine.
>tfw no hot teen with daddy issues

>not sleeping in separate beds

it's like you desire endless suffering

feminism exists just to cause hostility between the sexes.

And is pushed by ___ ____.

I see no problem here. I once kicked a girl out of my bed because I wanted more space. She was confused and crawled back into the bed because she thought she felt out of the bed. Women are so easy to manipulate.

Oh look, in addition to everything else men are better at, men are also better at witty defenses women.

Its just a joke chill out you autist

He probably graded her performance in class.

In school I once held a presentation on the rearmament of the German Bundesrepublik in the 50s. I prepared well and talked for like an hour presenting microfiches and copies of paperwork from the German Bundesarchiv containing some top secret documents which in the 50s only the Bundeskanzler was allowed to see. I also cited like 15 books of historians, even some Englisch ones and a French. I got a B+. The next hour a girl with big boobs talked for 15 minutes about how cool it was to be a hippie and showed some stupid color stock photos of pseudo-hippies and only cited Wikipedia. She got an straight A.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, SAGE AND REPORT

heh

>long, boring presentation with a lot of text and speaking about things that no one cares
>short, straight to the point, colorful presentation with appealing theme and enjoyable motivs.

Man, longer =/= better. I know that you fucking niemce thinks that it's not correct because yours female compare yours dicks to nigga dicks, but good presentation is short, essentional and eye-appealing. I've got bad grades too when I was doing long, boring as fuck presentations.

>be autistic sperg
>rants 1 hour about some shit nobody cares
>teachers are bored exactly after 5 seconds
>"user, pl-please, nice research b-but w-would you sit down?"
>BUT MUH SECRET DOCUMENTS
>MUH MICROFICHES
>"yeah yeah here.. B+ good job!, now fuck off"
>qt boobed hot teen comes by
>teachers start having erections
>show some shitty hippi stuff while wearing an hippie outfit showing belly and boobs
>"FUCKING A, come to my office after school, dear"
>mfw dreams shattered
>mfw prepared 1 month for that bundershit thing
>roll on the floor
>microfiches out of my pocket

Yeah you're right. Maybe I should simply have brought a weapon to school and showed the teacher and the class how military weapons work.

wtf?! I hate white straight men now

Good idea Hans :) I knew that you are a big, smart, german boy :)

I agree with the overall message but this is fucking retarded

Sure, and now take your smileys and fuck off to reddit, Polski.

Nice one Mario

no :)

>le we conquered you maymay
who got 6 million rapefugee and who is 99.9% white between you two?

Uh-oh, Spaghetti-O! Are you from the African or the European part of your country?

I don't think it counts as child neglect until it's actually born.

You want to know something I actually consider Japanese as being white.

from veneto, fucking kartoffen. Went to berlin last month, utter nigger infested shit full of cucks and faggots

Allahu akbar for you too, my dear german friends :)
Don't worry my spaghetti friendo, my refugee neighbour is a little aggresive, he doesn't fucked goat since two days :)

Yeah, Berlin has currently Italian niveau. So happy I'm living in the south where the people are based.

Just give her a really good hard dick and she'll be all over you. Blanket problem solved.

There is noggin mg wrong with women being weaker than men, nothing at all. Feminism is failing women so fucking hard by telling them otherwise.

Except virgin manchildren literally won't understand the reference. But sure.