Ben Shapiro

Is he a God amongst men or just another goyim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf7954WRlbs
youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7sBvU3NdQ
townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/03/12/after_iraq,_attack_pat_buchanan
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg
youtube.com/watch?v=tTXILmKdrjo
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ&list=WL&index=36
nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/politics/transcript-trump-immigration-speech.htmlAnd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>goyim

He's a smart guy and a good debater.

My only problem with him is his foreign policy. He unfornately takes the "Assad anf Russia are evil!" route(in one article of his he even stated that Assad wants ISIS around so he can maintain power).

frig off cyrus

He's an excellent debater, but he pulls the anti semetic card too often. Just look at his Twitter, he's going crazy after Obama. Other than that he's great, always makes good arguments

I agree but a lot of people don't even know that he's jewish. But that is still no reason to keep saying "My ancestors got gassed feel bad for me!"

He's a cuck manlet. The stunt he pulled with Michelle Fields ruined any credibility he had. He is definitely not /ourgoy/

Would stand to figure, as so many who follow him on Twitter to flame him do so because they're anti-semetic.

>in one article of his he even stated that Assad wants ISIS around so he can maintain power
This isn't beyond the realm of possibility, though. In fact its an age old tactic of leaders to utilize the existence of an existential threat to make moves at solidifying their own control and rallying a people to cheer for measures against their own interests. The 1st world isn't immune to this. TSA anyone?

This. We can't accept him anymore after that.
He went full SJW.

You mean that stunt where Trump's campaign manager actually did touch a reporter but lied about it in the press, and was subsequently dismissed when the heat was off? Oh, yeah. How full SJW to not also lie to people to carry on a candidate's convenient political narrative.

>'He savagely beat her'
>'He threw her to the ground'
>'His guard is a thug, Trump is literally Hitler'

Fuck off. Little Ben bet on the wrong horse.

Why did you put your green arrow implication statements in single quotation marks? Because obviously those statements are not attributable to Ben Shapiro, only attributable to your perversion of that which he said.

And again it boils down with you not to anything Shapiro represents, but who he represents. Political correctness by any other measure; it's you who should fuck off.

He's... not on our side.

That wasn't the question.

Shapiro isn't a goy name, dumbass.

he is smart but not as smart as me

>believes holocaust happened
>pro-israel
>uses emotional arguments for abortion debate

why the fuck arent these faggots lurking for two years first

>why the fuck arent these faggots lurking for two years first

Why aren't you cognizant that this troll thread is meant to encourage you to hate on Ben Shapiro, "muh oldfag Sup Forumslack brethren"?

>or just another goy

Are you kidding me, SHAPIRO is an L.A. jew from a well known jew family.

If you criticize Israel, he'll call you an anti-Semite.

You fukng shill need to gtfo of here, go home jew: cnn.com

go back to Israel shill

You respond to me--for some reason--yet is that user any more aware of his surroundings?

He says that you have to speak that language of morality because people are fucking stupid and will pick emotional narratives or rational logic.

He's not wrong, it's how liberals operate.

speed-talking yarmulke elf-boy. there are plenty of people as sharp as him who aren't nearly as irritating

Name a few? Id like to expand my library.

I respond to you bc youre on here defending this Zionist jew lawyer working with the OP to portray him as one of us "another goyim"

He is typical neocon Zionist:

>economically libertarian
Because it means more shekels for him.

>Zionist who shilled for Iraq War, hates Assad, hates Russia, etc.
Because it benefits Israel

>pro-multikulti for the West, but not for Israel
Because he's a hypocrite, and it benefits Jews, even if it destroys the West.

>pro-globalist free trade, but not for Israel
Because while it destroys jobs for millions of Americans, it benefits global bankers and corporations

I encourage everyone to read and watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf7954WRlbs
youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7sBvU3NdQ

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
>Talmudic Jews: 'Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves'

youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg
>What Jews really think about you

While he's smart, and decent at debating and using leftist/Jew tactics against them, he is only using his position to serve Jewish interests, and taking away attention from other people who would serve the Right better.

>I respond to you bc youre on here defending this Zionist jew lawyer working with the OP to portray him as one of us
I've said straight out that OP's tread was purposed for anons to hate on Shapiro and have made the point repeatedly ITT that /ourguy/ thinking is stupid. Try to keep up, Cletus.

I'd also like to add that while he says that "taxation is theft" and that he shouldn't have to pay a single cent to the government, he obviously doesn't feel the same way about the foreign aid America sends Israel (taken straight from America taxpayers' pockets) or about the trillions of dollars that were spent for Iraq War and other pro-Israel interventions.

Right thanks for clearing that up (((user))) we wouldn't want pol to hate on (((Shapiro)))

Shills like (((you))) are easy to point out by the way you write, the way you think, your message: don't hate on (((Shapiro)))

Would it make it easier if I spoke in even smaller words and shorter sentences so that there's no possibility for you to discern there is some hidden plot behind my postings?

He's not on our side and that's all that matters. Just like that flaming homo Milo.

>He's not on our side
That wasn't the question.

I don't care. If he's not with us, you can shove whatever questions you have down your pipe.

you can make them really short with this

>I insult you
>you call me a jew
>I insult you
>you call me a jew
This is fun.

stop using the CTR nerd speak and we'll take longer to point you out

>and we'll take longer to point you out
So word do confuse you, that it takes a longer term than necessary for you to reach "your conclusions."

always like this with CTR

you're a liberal elitist jew and most likely a pedo I can spot you guys a mile away, say hi to David Brock for me

>so buttblasted he's now calling himself a liberal elitist jew and a pedo.

>always like this with racists
FTFY. That term you use to take a discussion and shut it down no longer has any power so often has it been played.

Whiney hypocritical asshole

w/e you want to tell yourself neocon jew but take it easy on the kids ok

Bad bait and you are bad.

Sup Forums is great fun for all best ally of the west

Ultimate manlet, got intimidated by a tranny, and a kike to boot.
That being said, he has some good tactics for argumentation towards liberals.

>Okay, good, they taken several critical urban centers and have established a solid supply chain straight to the center of our country. They have thoroughly embedded themselves in the cultural milieu of the regions they occupy, and they've even established their own code of laws, with enforcement.
>All is going exactly according to plan

>always like this with racists

Jew isn't a race I thought you were the smart one? No genetic link remaining to the old Israelites, they've been bred out of existence. Israel and Judaism are political clubs.

he's part of a movement co-opting American conservatives to act against their own country

>pro-multikulti for the West
Um, what?

Well I'm sure his plan wasn't a regional wide uprising of Islamist rabble desirous to overthrow status-quo strongmen, but the point still stands. Assad is not now fighting those who initially threatened his power, the same who had success elsewhere, but has a nice convenient enemy against whom to rally enough people to his cause. If he follows from this point onward the established tactic, that existential threat will be sustained for as long as possible.

Say citizen. Are you ready to reclaim your rights curtailed by the Patriot Act? Or is it just not time yet?

Read this article for example.

>Buchanan holds immigrants in contempt. Not just illegal immigrants -- even some who immigrate legally are not fit to be Americans in Buchanan's eyes. In his book, "The Death of the West," Buchanan writes that Mexican immigrants are problematic because they are "not only from another culture, but of another race," and that "different races are far more difficult to assimilate than different cultures." This is plain un-American. The color of your skin or the racial background of your parents should never disqualify you from becoming a true American. This is the most diverse nation on Earth, even if Buchanan would prefer that it not be.
-Ben Shapiro

He's been saying this for years, and continues to do to this day.

Despite the fact that the United States blocked immigration from non-European countries and didn't have mass immigration or multiculturalism until 1965, he is saying that if you want to restrict immigration to keep America a majority white country, and you care about race, you are "anti-American".

Despite this, he obviously supports Israel not allowing marriage between Jews and non-Jews, and being essentially an Apartheid state, shitting on Palestinians and non-Jews. He wants Israel to remain a Jewish state, while he thinks Western countries should open their borders until whites become a minority (and eventually go extinct) and everyone who doesn't do it is "racist.

This is typical Jewish hypocrisy, and part of their agenda.

he wears a jew hat 24/7

google image search him, and be amazed

>Say citizen. Are you ready to reclaim your rights curtailed by the Patriot Act?

youtube.com/watch?v=tTXILmKdrjo

Ah. Ben thinks that because of all the anti-Semites having a purely Jewish state is the only way their people won't be entirely killed off. American isn't a race though, and as long as you have the same ideology of freedom, democracy, and respect for the rule of law legal immigrants are good.

My state (Minnestoa) is >85% white. I have never seen a spic or a nigger here, yet it says the leading nationality of immigrants in my state is Mexican. Explain?

fuck off shill nobody's listening to you

>fuck off shill nobody's listening to you
You speak only for yourself, and in that, you obvious care very much about about what I write.

EXPLAIN, LEAF, OR IS IT JUST SOME CHART YOU MADE IN MS. PAINT?

It's a reflection of current immigration policy to have a larger portion arrive from Mexico. Now, Minnesota is not a particularly big draw for Mexicans. If that number is ten individuals, and those from--say Sweden--is nine, Mexico is the largest supplier of immigrants to your state.

He's a shill for Israel and is absolutely retarded when Trump is involved.

not enough to watch your video

I'm very tired of you and your kind fucking everything up why don't you just go home?

Literally what is this post

You should feel ashamed

Okie dokie.

You're not even from the park you dick

>to encourage you to hate on Ben Shapiro
Don't need encouragement for that after the Fields incident and all the other shit he pulled this election cycle.

If digits, Shapiro dies in 2016

gtfo of here sjw

I would accuse you of being Ben himself, but he'd be a little more eloquent. You must be his mom.

double 8s in the middle

That's the thing. They'll sometimes make the occasional comments about "illegal immigration", and only that, but their agenda stays the same. More demographic replacement, just at a slower rate.

Another Jew who does this on the Right is Charles Krauthammer. Huge Zionist who lied about Iraq having WMDs to get the US into the Iraq War for Israel's benefit, but he openly supports amnesty. They all support the Jewish agenda, just at a different scale.

>Ben thinks that because of all the anti-Semites having a purely Jewish state is the only way their people won't be entirely killed off

He believes in Jewish supremacy, like all orthodox Jews do, and sees White Americans as goyim that are only to be used for their own purposes.

>American isn't a race though
Caucasian is though.

>freedom, democracy, and respect for the rule of law legal immigrants are good.
So you don't care about whites becoming a minority with no power and no social cohesion in their own countries? You don't care about blacks having much higher rates of crime, something like 75% of Hispanics voting for Democrats and voting for big government, or preservation of your people? Do you think America would be the same if it had the same demographics as South Africa or Mexico?

Why don't Jews feel the same way about Israel?

This just shows where most of the current immigration flow comes from.

Why do you feel the need to come here and defend yourself, Shapiro? Get the fuck off of/pol/ and into the oven. No jews allowed.

He's a fucking jew rat.

don't listen to his kike lies. He's a fucking nevertrumper.

kike

You realize you're talking to Ben, right? He's in this thread. There's a 99% chance 7FO7Inmf is him. I mean, could you respond in a more goyish way if you tried?

>That's the thing. They'll sometimes make the occasional comments
I didn't post a youtube clip from a "they," thought. I posted a youtube clip of Ben Shapiro.

>first vid
>"I'm a jew living in America, I don't see how those conflict"
How dishonest. If America decided to go to war with Israel, who would he back (assuming each side was equally guilty)?

jew not a race either

>I would accuse you of being Ben himself
You realize you're talking to Ben, right?
SWITCH TACTICS

Or engage on any legitimate point of discussion. Whichever is more productiveasier.

Stand opposed to someone's candidacy? How dare he, in today's America.

He let me give him a blowjob after a talk at UofT.

He pretended he was sleeping but I felt his body convulse when he shot his load over my beard.

Decent guy, bad tipper though fucking embarrassed me at The Keg...

>I posted a youtube clip of Ben Shapiro.

And Ben Shapiro is a Jew.

While he criticizes amnesty (very few Jews, even "right-wing" do this), he obviously doesn't mind more legal immigration, he kept calling Trump racist and was against him during the entire general election, and he obviously supports the Jew-promoted Celler-Hart Act. While he would do none of that for Israel.

>stand opposed
He turned into a SJW with so many ad hominem attacks, he's so proud of his only pinned tweet being "facts don't care about your feelings" yet he let his feelings trump the facts.

>>I posted a youtube clip of Ben Shapiro.
>And Ben Shapiro is a Jew.
He's also a male. A Californian. An opinion journalist. A Harvard Law School alum. More labels than you can shake a stick at.

>he obviously doesn't mind more legal immigration
Neither does Trump, if we were to put this into a common frame of reference.

>and was against (Trump) during the entire general election
The larger portion of Americans by a wide were against Trump as well, given that the qualification for this point is a lack of affirmative political approval from a 50+1 percentage of the eligible voting-age populace.

>and he obviously supports the Jew-promoted Celler-Hart Act
The last time you asserted things Shapiro obviously supported, I posted something that directly contradicted your assertion. Are you well informed, then, about what is obvious? Or is this another thing on which you can be proven wrong with the most basic amount of effort?

He's just taking up any counter current ideology that may get him attention and views. He just follows the counter-mass, which is still a large group of people. He doesn't actually believe what he is saying because his view points aren't concurrent.

He kind of lost me with this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ&list=WL&index=36

>He turned into a SJW with so many ad hominem attacks
Mostly through retweeting what's directed at him, as I understand it.
>yet he let his feelings trump the facts.
In what way? A belief that one man's candidacy won't serve your perfected ends nearly as well as that of another isn't a fact that can be disproved. It's a political position that can be defeated. To the greater harm, if he's remotely on target in his assessment of Trump's character, something that's yet to be put to the test.

Ah, the old "he doesn't actually believe what he's saying" line. Because no point of view that different from your own, the "current ideology" (which is an extremely ill suited term for you to employ, were we to consider the thousands of legislative seats lost by the left over the last few years), is legitimate.

Yet you've failed to point out where his viewpoints aren't concurrent.

Well, nice try pretending you weren't you, Ben

neolibs and neocons both serving the same master, left and right on foreign policy is an illusion or more accurately a lie.

I thought you gave up this act, Ben?

>Mostly through retweeting what's directed at him, as I understand it.
>In what way? A belief that one man's candidacy won't serve your perfected ends nearly as well as that of another isn't a fact that can be disproved. It's a political position that can be defeated. To the greater harm, if he's remotely on target in his assessment of Trump's character, something that's yet to be put to the test.
Are you new? Did you not see how he acted throughout the election cycle first hand?

You are responding to Ben Shapiro, himself

>Neither does Trump, if we were to put this into a common frame of reference.
Trump specifically mentioned the 1965 Immigration Act in one speech, read Ann Coulter's book Adios America, proposed a Muslim ban, and criticized immigration countless times, while Shapiro hardly does it (that one video being an exception, and only referring to illegal immigration)

nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/politics/transcript-trump-immigration-speech.htmlAnd while
>Let me tell you who it does not serve. It does not serve you the American people. Doesn’t serve you. When politicians talk about immigration reform, they usually mean the following: amnesty, open borders, lower wages. Immigration reform should mean something else entirely. It should mean improvements to our laws and policies to make life better for American citizens.

Jews are also the ones who were behind the push for mass immigration, brainwashing the population through their control of the media and institutions to accept it, and they're hypocritical about it w/r/t their position on Israel, so they deserve more crititcism for it than Shabbos goyim, especially people like Shapiro who control public opinion.

>The larger portion of Americans by a wide were against Trump as well
Not conservatives though, and not with this much vigor. At one point he practically became a Hillary shill, and said it was better for to Hillary win (even though no legitimate "principled conservative" would ever do that considering the Supreme Court, showing that Ben is most likely a fraud).

>I posted something that directly contradicted your assertion
No you didn't, you showed me one video about him criticizing amnesty. The guy spends all his time using his knowledge of history to justify his stance on global free trade, etc. but will never bring up the Celler-Hart Act, or the history of immigration in the US because it would go against his Jewish interests.

>morality is an emotional endeavor
go back to your college campus parade you relativist faggot

He is a kike weasel and he is not to be trusted

>He's also a male. A Californian. An opinion journalist. A Harvard Law School alum. More labels than you can shake a stick at.

"L.A. jew lawyer"