Why hate Islam? It's basically Sup Forums: The Religion

Why hate Islam? It's basically Sup Forums: The Religion

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_flags#Early_Islam
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=41&verse=37
quora.com/How-do-Muslims-feel-about-their-Prophet-Mohammad-having-married-Aisha-as-a-seemingly-underage-girl
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ya but we do it for the true god, kek. Not the "Muhammed" pedo I keep hearing about nor his imaginary friend Allah.

No, Islam is filth and slavery.

Abrahamic religions are just submissive daddy fetishes.

Islam is not a religion to begin with

Except that Muslims wouldn't even listen long enough for him to finish the first sentence.

Moon god? ALLOHA SNACKBAR!!

because muslims.

>ounce I thought I was out, they pulled me back, inshallah

>I dont like Islam because its not true!
>but muh jew shish kebab one is true, doos vult

It's anti-white to the core, so no, it's not Sup Forums and you can take it back to the sand dump.

i want to fuck that girl

this guy know what he talking about.

allah is not moon god.bitch,
he is the only god.
the god of all creatures,the god of jesus,moses,joseph,abrahem,lot....

its not anti white. you victimized cunt.
islam doesnt care what race or culture you are, islam is global.

How the fuck is islam anti white? Mohammed is described as a white man

Islam isn't anti-white, dumbass. It is anti-West, however.

Assuming this isn't bait, let me educate you since you fail to do your own homework

first of all, you dumb germanic fuck, Allah word is not descendant from al lat, Allah literally means "god" in arabic

Second, muhammad's campaigns were about eradicating pagans (who worshiped Al lat, al uzza, manat)

Third, muhammed, like jesus, has no reason to create a new religion, did he gain any material items after creating islam? the only thing he gained is united the arabian peninsula

Fourth,Just because someone found a statue in palestine doesn't mean it's connected to islam

Fifth, i've done research but never heard of "daughters" of allah thing

Sixth, the only places where Crescents exist in islam in ramadan, thats IT.

Seventh, The only reason muhammad didn't break the Black stone (which isn't an idol) after destorying all other idols it's because the black stone is connected to fucking ABRAHAM HIMSELF, GOOGLE THE DESERT OF PARAN.

boy you'd know this but you're waaaaaaaaaaay too busy shitposting on a cantonese knitting website and reposting false shit, if you see any goddamn information on the internet, VERIFY IT.

anti west, anti east,anti african,anti anything diffrent then islam,...anti itself

Islam is against racism of all kinds, including against white people.

kek'd

SHOP THE ALEBIAN ONE TO CANADA AS WELL.

>the only places where curcent exist is ramadan.
look to your flag and mine,cresents are used to scream Islam,
look the hijri calander who we are supposed to date with works with the moon cycle which is useless to farmers.
ever heard of the moon miracle
you cant deny the moon plays a role in islam.

Allah= The god

islam doesnt care what race he will jihad your ass if you are human.
they cansay islam is anti human

>look to your flag and mine,cresents are used to scream Islam,
No they don't
muhammad preferred a green flag, like Libya's old flag.

>look the hijri calander who we are supposed to date with works with the moon cycle which is useless to farmers.
>ever heard of the moon miracle
moon =/= crescent moon
el gamra wel hlal mochhom nafs el 7aja

>mohamed preferred a green flag
oh who the fuck told you this shit. did you get it from movies.
you have a cresent in your flag to signal you are muslim. damn it

>moon is not a cresent.
wrong.
cresent is moon
full moon is moon.
they are just names.

>el gamra wel hlal mochhom nafs el 7aja
Someone get the doctor, I don't think this user is ok

the crescent in the tunisian flag is a symbolism for our connection to the turkish empire

also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_flags#Early_Islam
> the Muslim leaders continued to use a simple black, white, or green flag with no markings, writings, or symbolism on it
i don't see any crescent

Am I in charge of it?
No
Then I hate it.
If I can take control of it and sit at the top it would be fucking awesome though.

Islam like any religion is just another ideology or belief system that controls masses of people.

that's an arabic sentence written with latin letters
kek

No it really isn't. Don't talk about islam ever again until you have visited a European city forced to tolerate the filth and crime it brings.

SHILL THREAD GO HERE TAKE BACK THE BOARD
N O M O R E C U C K S

But user, arabs ARE white.

let me list you a fact here

Migrants and generally minorities are shit just like the sky is blue.

Those """""""""""""""""muslims"""""""""""" you have in the UK aren't even practicing muslims

Just like US's nig nogs, they're all about "muh jesus" but they rob, kill and inject drugs
Now, are you going to hate on christians because a few nig nogs did crime?

I would convert but muslims are brown so fuck them

There are no shill threads fucktard, there are only bored baiting anons posting offtopic shit and you're biting the bait very well

keep feeding the troll

Sooner or later these youngsters will realized that Islam is the last remaining red pilled religion on the planet.

>they aren't white
>the worship Muhammad
>don't like bacon
>rape little kids
>fuck animals

oh, we have the cresent to represent we are muslim.
tye mosques have cresents all over them.

i say the cresent will always be a symbole of islam.

yeah, this retard believe shills exist.
autism in pol i swear this newfags

>they aren't white
Most north africans are
even if not, So what?

>the worship Muhammad
we're not retarded christians that worship a prophet as a god, we worship god alone.

>don't like bacon
enjoy your tapeworm and obesity

>rape little kids
no
that's catholic business

>fuck animals
that's hindu business

and what about muhammad having sex with 9 year old girls :^)?

Myth.

if aisha was really 9 year old during the marriage, then that would contradict the sira (historical story of muhammed)

at best, she was 18-20

like i said earlier, VERIFY YOUR FUCKING INFO

they had sew when she became 13.
she loves him.

No, fuck off Ahmed. I will never acknowledge your pedophile worshipping cult.

wrong shewas 9 he fucked her at 13.

Ours invoke the name of Jesus Christ and swear in the same breath. Shitty nigs are shitty Christians.

Muslim people commit atrocities in the NAME of your religion, not in spite of it.

With the addition of taqqiya, it's incredibly hard to believe any "not all Muslims" when it's literally in their religion to lie so they won't get in trouble.

bitch we dont care bout you, only your daughter and . they love muslim domination

Yea Muslim areas of Britain and Germany WISHED they looked like that.

> Islam = Sup Forums the religion.

No that would be Judaism.

>islam is for every race
>it's not anti-white

pick 1

>Le moon god meme corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=41&verse=37

Which is why you'll be greeted with an AR in your face. Mohammed was a warlording pedophile faggot. Stay mad, Abdul.

Islam is literally globalism, by the sword. With zero benefits; total regression.

Kill yourself you cocksucking sandnigger puke.

Because Islam is for pedophiles also:
>I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
Fuck off cunt, Islam has no place here.

pol isnt parasitic,=islam
pol is noble=islam
pol hate degeneracy yet masturabate=muslims
pol want polacks to have more children=muslims
pol always eat the bait=muslims
pol hate jews=muslims
pol is all talk no doing=muslims
at the end of the day polacks care only about themselves=muslims

quora.com/How-do-Muslims-feel-about-their-Prophet-Mohammad-having-married-Aisha-as-a-seemingly-underage-girl
read

Yeah, sure those ((((ISIS)))) terrorists are the true muslims? just frig off
ISIS, like al qaeda and taliban before them, were used by the US to destabilize the middle east (they are funded and created by the US) Wikileaks proves so.

moreover, ISIS goons violate islam's rules of war
>“Do not practice treachery or mutilation.(Al-Muwatta)
this translates to "DO NOT FUCKING BEHEAD AND BURN PEOPLE"
“Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and to not do wrong even if they commit evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)
this means "MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS UNLESS AGGRESSED" (this is why i'm a libertarian)

So much for true muslims huh?

also, Cartels mutilate and kill people in the name of christ. does that make them the true christians? of course no

my name is mohamed. why go far

>at the end of the day polacks care only about themselves=muslims
what?

Are you a warlording pedophile faggot like your prophet was?

>pol hate degeneracy yet masturabate=muslims
stop posting now

Islam is just a Arabic trick to subjugate those they conquer. In the Quran it says specific things about Arabs being the best and about respecting them and not hurting them, and Arabic and Arabia being the best language/homeland. When the caliphate a conquered and spread Islam it's an easy way to make sure the locals won't try to rise up against you because their new religion idolizes you.

tl;dr Islam is a brainwashing pagan religion to passify conquered people's

both the pedophile and warlord meme have been debunked in this thread

why do you shitpost? is it for (you)s?even (you)s have been removed by gookmoot

i told you what muslim teacher said and everyone said. i better be wrong but its highly possible because my grandma was married at 13 with my 20 grandpa.
trust me i will read. i better be wrong

The moon is not a symbol of muslims, it was never used in muhammads period nor by the caliphs after him, it arose from the need to distinguish mosques from churches which had the cross on top of them and was done by the turks. The only role of the moon in islam:
"They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the new moons. Say, "They are measurements of time for the people and for Hajj"" 2:189
"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him." 41:37

you masturbate you cant deny it.
muslims,sexually frustrated since 651

>debunking that mohammed was a warlord and pedophile
Nice try achmed. I know my history. Stay assblasted that you worship a despicable subhuman bean though.

>Islam is just a Arabic trick to subjugate those they conquer. In the Quran it says specific things about Arabs being the best and about respecting them and not hurting them
absolutely not
there is no verse in the quran where islam values a race over the other

also hold the fuck up, conquered WHAT?
you know that the only wars muslims fought were self defense in the madinah and mecca? islam after then has spread itself by itself through nomad trade and travel (Mecca being a major place in the peninsula where people come and go)

verify your info

i know nigger
chritian had cross (what killed thier "god")
muslims puted cresents since churches became mosques and vice versa

>No true muslims.

They are still muslims and they are currently the scum of the world.

It doesn't matter what the quran says, if an ethnic group has been victimized so that they believe they are justified in taking lives in the name of a vendetta, then its already failed.

What matters is that evil is being done in the name of Islam, and by God am I going to be angry at them because it's my fucking right.

You should stop being a road nlock. We hate Isis, but you don't fail to rear your ugly face whenever we mention them, as if everything is about you.

>HAHA I KNOW HISTORY BUT I WONT GIVE ANY ARGUMENTS
give an argument or piss off ya baiting hick

doesn't mean you should 1.6 billion muslims just because some guys did some horrible shit in the name of islam

Using that logic, i'd hate all christians for the actions of a few LRA terrorists

Or i'd hate all communists because of the actions of stalin

beheading is allowed, and burning is not strictly forbidden it can be used in the form of qisas.

“O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no virtue of an Arab over a foreigner nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?” - Musnad Ahmad, hadith sahih

i read it. one word, weak.
just a butthurt mellinial """muslim""" that cant grasp the fact that marrying was easy and early.
Fact: women hit puberty between 11 and 14.

I'm not arguing with anyone. I'm stating that Mohammed (peace not be upon his faggot ass) was a warlord, a pedophile, and a piece of shit. The cult of Islam doesn't belong anywhere in the West and all mooslems need to either be killed or pushed back to their shitty sand lands to worship their shitty prophet by themselves. I also stated that any mudslime will be greeted with a firearm at my doorstep.

Now what are you trying argue, fagtron?

>Debunking.

You're missing the point. Whatever Muhammad did or does is but a means to an end.

People hate you because of your behaviour. Mocking Muhammad is secondary. What people hate is shit like this:

Who says I do?

try you fkn faggot.
tell that to someone irl if you dare faggot. they will shut you up in 1/1000 of a second.
we live and get friends
you die masturbating to 2d girls.
go worship your japenese overlords

>beheading is allowed, and burning is not strictly forbidden it can be used in the form of qisas.
“No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire.” (Sunan Abu Dawud).

>still no sources or arguments
wow very nice post asshat you sure convinced me with your hot opinions

>People hate you because of your behaviour. Mocking Muhammad is secondary. What people hate is shit like this:
You know that picture is an edited meme picture? don't be retarded

i know

well the other guy does

>using Jack Chick to refute Islam

Islam refutes itself by claiming to be peaceful and fucking everything up. They are cancer. The leftists and Islam are in some unholy league to destroy the earth, when in reality Muslims would kill leftists first. It's fucking mind-boggling.

If I had to choose what is worse: liberalism or Islam, I would to choose liberalism because it allows these savages into my lands.

There are several suras claiming the death of infidels and directly directing the reader to kill them.

Do you overread these parts of quran?

yeah like he said burning is only for god to do.
weonly cut throats senpai.
>tfw we are too pussy to hang child molestors.
>tfw muslims beheade muslims most.
>tfw tariq bnu ziyad was beheaded 6mounths after conquering andalus for "'reasons""

Supporting palistine and now praising islam. This website is shit. You faggot would probably live under sharia law if it meant jews would die.

I will say that to any mudslime because I live in a free country and carry a pistol at all times so if some sandnigger gets pissed at me insulting his piece of shit prophet and so much as lays a finger on me I can blast him and laugh as he goes meets his supposed 72 virgins in his imaginary harem.

I guess I wasn't clear enough last post let me try again. I'm not arguing or making points. Merely stating mohammed was a warlord, pedophile, and piece of shit subhuman being and if a mudslime ever tries to step foot on my property I'll point my gun at him and tell him to fuck off back to that gay ass cube in mecca.

Pol is and always has been a muslim board

dont worry i wont behead my cousin. how is your mom doing.

No it isn't.
>implying Sup Forums is one person

i meant why go far and call me abdul. not that retard shit you said autist. who cares what a cunt babbles every day.

> Taqiyya
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

no
Simply research every """violent""" single verse and you'll find it's a story, not a commandment, or a mistranslation

or you know what?
bring them here

then let me play the same game

i'm merely stating that your statements are wrong and are null without any proof
and i'm also stating that you're gay and i fucked your mom

pol hates muslims=muslims

In the form of qisas it is allowed by a group of notable muslim scholars "whoever burns gets burnt; said by Malik, Ahl al Madina, Al Shaafee and his followers, Imam Ahmad, Ishaq" - al tawdeeh l-sharh al jaame al sahih

Also from the acts of the sahaba (ali, abu-bakr and khalid) that burnt a gay person, it can be used in the case of homosexuality

>le taqqiya maymay
1.taqiya is a shia practice, i'm sunni

2.how the fuck would i lie if my sources and proofs are present you dumb spic?

Oh. Well what should I call you then?

Jesus, you've just been baiting for this pasta haven't you? Go ahead and say "well not technically true" to the ones you want though.

1) Kill anyone who insults Islam or Mohammad. (Koran.33;57-61).

2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).

3) Koran can't be doubted. (Koran.2;1).

4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).

5) Muslims must fight (jihad) infidels, even if they don't want to. (Koran 3.151/8,12/2;216).

6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).

7) Muslims cannot be friends with Infidels. (Koran.5;51).

8) We the Infidels are sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).

9) Infidels can be raped as sex slaves. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).

10) Infidels the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).

11) Muslims must terrorize us (Infidels). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).

12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).

13) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (Infidels). Koran.8;12/47;4).

14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (Infidels) (Koran.47;4).

15) Muslims are guaranteed heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).

16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).

17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).

18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).

19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).

20) Muslims must lie to us (Infidels) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106
ISIS practices exactly what Islam preaches.
Go on Google it.

NOPE
i give 0 shits about what the sahaba or even bloody imam malik says

they can't override muhammad himself's hadiths

ahhh, that >sunni/shiate shit again.
you arent sunni you are what you were raised to by your parents. you are diffrent from (((sunnis))) but they dont want you to know.

mohamed. okay jamal