U.S. Punishes Russia for Election Hacking, Ejecting Operatives

>tfw your president was not popular elected but was instead installed by a foreign power

nytimes.com/2016/12/29/us/politics/russia-election-hacking-sanctions.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/why-experts-think-russia-hacked-dnc-emails-n616486
youtube.com/watch?v=DC10fyQgNqo
arstechnica.com/security/2016/06/guccifer-leak-of-dnc-trump-research-has-a-russians-fingerprints-on-it/
theintercept.com/2016/12/29/top-secret-snowden-document-reveals-what-the-nsa-knew-about-previous-russian-hacking/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Video to report. Way2go op
U rly dropped the ball

Where's the evidence?

>The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.

>In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.

What will Trump tweet now?

And all the liberals can do is cry about it

And now Trump will remove ALL SANCTIONS

Wow, the lefties are acting even kookier than the right usually does.

Interesting times.

>Russian intelligence operatives
>Russian diplomats
Well, which is it?

>seriously expecting the CIA and NSA to reveal their sources

I think all you'll get is this kind of stuff.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/why-experts-think-russia-hacked-dnc-emails-n616486

It is well known that diplomats often double as intelligence operatives and that intelligence agencies often operate out of embassies. This is true with the CIA and the State Department for example.

>ok barry, you've had 8 years but now it's dahnalds turn
>BUT MOM
>he won fair and square hun it's time to let him play now
>WE WERENT SUPPOSED TO GET CAUGHT CHEATING WTF
>it's only fair hun
>*flips the board off the table*
>REEEEEEEEEE NOBODY GETS TO PLAY ANYMORE

So their sanctions consist of telling 35 russian spies to take a desk job in Moskow, telling KGB high council not to visit Amreica and requesting that our spy schools rebrand.

Brilliant.

>p-plz no bully, k?

Obama is back to trolling America like the little bitch he is. That nigger is a complete embarrassment to the USA. Just like all the niggers. He was rejected by the voters and wants to get his revenge.

Obama is a hero, standing up to evil russia and israel!!!

you know Sup Forums was always liberal and progressive, the nationalism is satire.

End the settlements!!

>being ok with foreign countries meddling in our affairs

You are the worst kind of cuck.

>Jew York Times

>is a complete embarrassment
POT MEET KETTLE!

How exactly, did the ruskies meddle in your affairs?

>it's only okay when we do it!

You don't give a fuck you piece of shit. You just want to cry because your nigger is chimping out.

Wasn't it the Senate that imposed economic sanctions? The president doesn't have a lot of power in America.

Can you even prove they did it?

>muh anonymous CIA sources

but Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails to Assange

Considering how much chaos they are creating I might even belive that Trump might not be in cahoots with american current establishment.

>they hacked the us elections by exposing all the shady dealings and corruption

Really fires up my neurons.

His cabinet picks affirm that for me. He's picking some real pro's to get shit done.

>inb4 Goldman Sachs bullshit

>every shithole gets to play and do what the world leader civilization can

No, that's not how it works you fucking communist kike.

Can you buy things like wine and cheese in your supermarkets Vlad? What about ground beef? How do you live without burgers?

what the fuck is going on with obama right now.

Hes like that kid that is in trouble and is being dragged to his room, and breaks as much stuff as he can before hes grounded.

Why the fuck does russia deserve even more sanctions?
I don't really disagree with it but why is he fucking over israel?
Why is he whining about trump so much.

holy shit what is going on with this man

>non establishment candidate wants to end second cold war with Russia
>establishment blames Russia for hacking election

Nothing to see here,move along

I think it's time to start good relations with Russia. The ruskies are going to stop their antics overnight, but they wont stop them at all if we aren't working with each other.

>anonymous sources
>DNC still committed fraud and cohersion with MSM regardless

this whole "hack" is a literal non-issue

Sounds like they were expelled for bullying U.S diplomats in Moscow

LMFAO

They know they are going to completely loose the grip on the state, so they are trying to break as much shit as possible so in 4 years they can parade around saying look how horrible the republicans governed. Time to give us democrats another chance!

So according to liberals, Trump is going to cause WW3 by nuking Russia. Also, Russia rigged the election and got him into the office, because Trump and Putin are friends which is pretty much a contradiction to the first claim. Can someone explain this logic to me? Is my intelligence too low to comprehend such reasoning?

If you didn't notice he's a thin skinned narcissistic pussy. This is classic Obama which is why his party was led to the pasture for the last 6 years.

To put it simply, dems/establishment/FPconsensus never expected to lose. Now they are in full damage control mode trying to put as many obstacles in front of trump as they humanly can.

>tfw too intelligent to have logically consistent worldview

Showing his true self , a nigger.

Fair enough. The point I was trying to make is that I very much doubt that there's any damning evidence implicating these 35 individuals in any sort of espionage that wasn't previously overlooked, only to come under scrutiny because
>M...muh Russian hackerz! Quick, find some!

Why are democrats suddenly stuck in the 1980s with this cold war mindset?
Honestly this can't be due to the election being "hacked" and them "scapegoating".
I thought russia was a non-threat. Obama litterally said that in his last fucking speech.

"The sanctions were also intended to box in President-elect Donald J. Trump. Mr. Trump has consistently cast doubt that the Russian government had anything to do with the hacking of the D.N.C. or other political institutions, saying American intelligence agencies could not be trusted and suggesting that the hacking could have been the work of a “400-pound guy” lying in his bed.

Mr. Trump will now have to decide whether to lift the sanctions on the Russian intelligence agencies when he takes office next month, with Republicans in Congress among those calling for a public investigation into Russia’s actions. Should Mr. Trump do so, it would require him to effectively reject the findings of his intelligence agencies."

I mostly ignore the MSM bullshit for obvious reasons, but holy fuck that wording. Fuck these parasitic scum, I'm glad they are fucking dying out.

>alleged

>why US thinks

> is thought have done

youtube.com/watch?v=DC10fyQgNqo

Why not just charge the diplomats a few teeth like they do in Russia.

>liberals
>logic
Pick one. Also nice digits m8

If anything he'd start WW3 with China.

>it would require him to effectively reject the findings of Obama's intelligence agencies

fixed

His plots happened to snag an unaccountable twist. He was positive that Hillary was going to win.But the jews played a trump card and stumped obongo.

What exactly are you taking issue with here? I don't think anything in that report is not true or even disputable.

checked

There isn't a way to understand it because there is nothing to understand. Just ignore them. Too many voters on either side are just mindless drones not knowing why they have certain thoughts or opinions. All that really matters is that they can go home from their job at walmart and watch garbage television.

Everything from TV to commercials are telling us how we should be acting and feeling. Facebook now has their "fake news" initiative

The worst part is that these people don't understand that their thoughts and opinions are being feed to them

Throwing a diplomatic tantrum because someone decided to show how shit and corrupt your party was is amusing as hell.

>CNBC
>NYTIMES
>DISNEY
>COMCAST
>NASA

(((OKAY THEN)))

That's pretty harsh.

Now what are they going to do to Israel for interfering in all of our elections?

>exposing Democratic Party corruption = installing republican president

Has any US Intel. actually confirmed anything?

They're setting trump up to look like hes in cohoots with russia, just so he would life off stupid sanctions implemented by obama.

it's like obama is trying to do the worst shit he can do, and then when trump fixes it the MSM will say how hes favorable to those people.

Send them $38 billion in aid in one year.

What do you want them to do? They're literally trying to blame you without evidence just so their monumental loss appears as less of a loss to their base.

>Trump won't be able to do that because it'll hurt people's feelings !
... Do all jews have brain damage ?
Or do they believe mind-tricks aimed at the unwashed mass works on the bright and powerful ?

> Why the fuck does russia deserve even more sanctions?

You want them to keep hacking presidential candidates they don't like and releasing at the last moment to influence elections? They'll hack conservatives too if those are gonna be in the way.

More indicative of his choice is the fact is he seems to have chosen only people who hate the agency they were put in control of.

I would enjoy that yes?

why do people want to be blind to the truth?

Exact same thing happened)is still happening actually) here after EU globalists got btfo in elections.
They will continue to whine as much as they can even after trump is president physically.

There is difference between outing there source and having proof. What proof do they have that it was the Russian government without a Shadow of doubt

It's not "truth" when they get to pick one side to mess with to influence the average voter. And how can you be sure that the private communications they release wasn't edited by them or someone else?

Iran and others can do this too by the way.

See, I'm pretty out of the loop, but this drama strikes me as follows

>assuming russia really did hack something
>they hacked the DNC emails
>and exposed them to the public
>DNC emails had incriminating shit in there that makes the Democrats looks bad
>RUSSIA COST US THE ELECTION BY EXPOSING HOW CORRUPT WE ARE, THEY ARE THE BAD GUYS

Even if Russia really was involved, they literally did nothing wrong, and the Democrats are still ignoring every other factor that cost them the election.
Principly their fucking corruption.

If it was edited why wouldn't dems immediately defame it?

Fuck commies. We are the good guys.

>implying Russia isn't better off now than it would have been behind the Iron Curtain

Hillarys Russian reset is perfectly okay. Trump wants to work with Russia on common goals and he's a puppet for Putin. Mindless fucking idiots who hate America.

>it's time to split the country in half

As long as it's factual information I literally have no problem with this.

oh my, what a cunning disguise
i bet they never caught carrying out their espionage

>implying it's the Russians and not the Jews who are the problem

>Hillarys Russian reset is perfectly okay

lol no

At least some of it was edited. No one cared what the dems said.

arstechnica.com/security/2016/06/guccifer-leak-of-dnc-trump-research-has-a-russians-fingerprints-on-it/

truth is truth kike

Russian response.

We're witnessing the death throws of political corpses

>based Russia

>installing a pisshead who sold all the countries wealth to foreigners at fire sale prices
>we are good guys, honest goys

Who's punishing the media for shilling for hillary with fake news and the cia/clinton for terrorism and invading souvereign countries then?

> trusting foreign intel to provide "factual" to the average voter right before the election

Next time someone will do this to Trump possibly Iran, and you deserve it.

okay and now how can you trust that this is truely edited and it's not the dems trying to point fingers at russia?

How hard is it to change a text file to russian and then save it under the name of the leader of the secret service.

which just seems weird for him to be the one editing the documents.

hell if it's not true why did hillary go through so many hoops to hide it?

>truth

Can't wait for SJW to overthrow Trump with Iranian help. Morons like you deserve to be castrated.

>Can't wait for SJW to overthrow Trump with Iranian help.
what

theintercept.com/2016/12/29/top-secret-snowden-document-reveals-what-the-nsa-knew-about-previous-russian-hacking/

Everyone hacks everyone all the time. Obama is just butthurt obviously. I mean, is there even any question? Even democrat politicians are agreeing that this is just a temper tantrum.

BTW, liberals should think twice before trying to trigger for a war. There can be... consequences.

They released the edited file with the other leaked files, it didn't come from the dems.

Iranian hackers will release private emails from Trump org in October 2020.

You morons said it was okay.

>In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence.
[?????????????????????????
so where is this "evidence"
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿]

>Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.

yehhhh. see how in between that bullshit pile of your text, how its missing said evidence?

kys and the entire left.

>We are the good guys.

>We created Al Qaeda
>We created ISIS
>We created the vacuum of power in the Middle East
>We drone strike American citizens without a trial
>We are the good guys.

sounds fine to me.
if it's actually evil shadey shit then it's fine.
it'll probably just be another "haha I had sex with a women"

>still no evidence

b-but they're going to release it "later"

this is getting pathetic obongo

That's rich from country that interferes with entire world

>And how can you be sure that the private communications they release wasn't edited by them or someone else

Retard who knows nothing about technology

get FTP'd nigger

>MOTIVE: Given their mutual and very public bromance, Putin would much prefer a Trump presidency to a Clinton one, and the timing suggests the leak was timed for maximum embarrassment to the Democrats and their presumptive nominee
>Given their mutual and very public bromance
>bromance

So this is journalism now, eh?

>>RUSSIA COST US THE ELECTION BY EXPOSING HOW CORRUPT WE ARE, THEY ARE THE BAD GUYS

This exact line of reasoning is in the actual piece:

>Members of Hillary Clinton’s election campaign argue that the distractions caused by the leaks of emails, showing infighting in the D.N.C., and later the private communications of John D. Podesta, the campaign chairman, absorbed an American press corps more interested in the leaks than in the phenomena of a foreign power marrying new cybertechniques with old-style information warfare.

the foreign ministry spokesperson of Russia commented already

AM I THE ONLY 1 HERE CAN'T POST USING Sup Forums-X

What did he say?

>We drone strike American citizens without a trial
This, fucking hell.

>The outgoing US administration has not given up on its hope of dealing one last blow to relations with Russia, which it has already destroyed. Using obviously inspired leaks in the US media, it is trying to threaten us again with expansion of anti-Russian sanctions, “diplomatic” measures and even subversion of our computer systems. Moreover, this final New Year’s “greeting” from Barack Obama’s team, which is already preparing to leave the White House, is being cynically presented as a response to some cyber-attacks from Moscow.

>Frankly speaking, we are tired of lies about Russian hackers that continue to be spread in the United States from the very top. The Obama administration launched this misinformation half a year ago in a bid to play up to the required nominee at the November presidential election and, having failed to achieve the desired effect, has been trying to justify its failure by taking it out with a vengeance on Russian-US relations.

>However, the truth about the White House-orchestrated provocation is bound to surface sooner or later. In fact, this is already happening. On December 8, US media quoted Georgia’s Secretary of State Brian Kemp as saying that the local authorities tracked down the origin of a hacker attack on his voter registration database after the election. The attack was traced to an IP address of the Department of Homeland Security. This was followed by an attempt to quickly cover up this information by a flood of new anti-Russian accusations that did not contain a single piece of evidence.

>We can only add that if Washington takes new hostile steps, it will receive an answer. This applies to any actions against Russian diplomatic missions in the United States, which will immediately backfire at US diplomats in Russia. The Obama administration probably does not care at all about the future of bilateral relations, but history will hardly forgive it for this après-nous-le-deluge attitude

The electoral college voted. Popular vote doesn't matter. Never fucking has. You don't want california chicago and new york electing your president anyway.

The US is governed as a collection of state governments, not a massive populace.

Jeb could have won the popular vote for all it fucking matters.