What would be the one Middle Eastern ethnic group you would spare?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Highlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Caucasus
youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA
youtube.com/watch?v=Be_I76eUZE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums was always liberal and progressive

End the settlements!! Israel is illegal!

Georgians.

I wouldn't classify as Southern Caucasians as Middle Easterners.

Kill Arabs, Jews, Turks and Kurds and the rest will make the middle East great again.

The Druz

Jews, they are the only group in the Middle East that can actually build a civilization from anything but murder.

>Forget Persians, Assyrians, Armenians

this map is kinda inaccurate. there are lots of Georgians in Turkey, near Circassian and Laz populated areas. part of north-eastern Georgians are marked as Lazs..

>Not Copts or Persians

none
any land conquered by my people will be inhabited by my people.

the point is to show the ethnic group. The specific location of them isn't that important int

Meme cultures that died after the Victorian Age, don't bring your paradox games into real world politics.

Jewish meme culture would have died out after the Victorian age too if you huns hadn't messed up so monumentally.

>dead cultures

>any culture
You're the walking definition of cultureless.
They're all islamic shitholes now.
Yes, but that does not matter, because realistically none of the remnants of the other cultures will be able to rise because Islam will be still prevelant even in the specific cultures.

Armenia isn't an Islamic shit hole. Assyrians live in Islamic countries but are still Christian. Seems the muh American education meme is dead now seeing how uneducated you are

>only christians

I would only spare Christians regardless of their ethnic.

I trust a black Christian more than a White Muslim

Speaking about education, Armenia is not in the middle east, nor is this thread about minority cultures outside of their respective majority country.
Assyrians however can be spared provided they won't get into any conflicts with superior civilizations (e.g. jews)

>the point is to show the ethnic group.
why are not Georgians marked on the map then?

tfw territories between Sinope and Trabzon are populated by Turkish majority

A lot of maps throw Armenia into the Mid East rather than Europe

Armenians were historically located in middle east. they have nothing to do with Caucasus.

Umm no they are also part of the Caucasus. So is Azerbaijan.

I am sorry Georgia, see you at the next rugby game.

>they have nothing to do with Caucasus.

??
Fear from associating yourself?

major part of their historic part is located in middle east, same goes to Azerbaijan. there are living twice more azeris in iran.. even Armenians admit that they are not Caucasians but rather Anatolians

culturally azeris and armenians have nothing in common with Caucasus

assyrians

1. Persians if they werent muslims
2. Arab christians

I would only get rid of the jews

They are still part of it whether they are seen Caucasian in your eyes or not. The Armenian Highlands, homeland of the Armenian people, is even divided into between the Caucasus and Mid East.

we all came from the middle east.

well, africa, originally. but more recently, middle east was where we grew as a race.

sure Bromania.
kinda
>The Armenian Highlands
nice meme, my armenian friend

What is there to meme about?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Highlands

too bad they got BIJI'D out of their homeland

oh I'm sorry, I ment genocided by those evil turks :^)

Persians with the expectation they quit Islam after Arabs are wiped out.

this is totally made up term by Armenians, to make some retarded claims on neighbour's land

it's north-eastern parts are actually called lesser Caucasus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Caucasus

I think you are just butt mad that Armenians have more claim to it than anyone else

Why are Indians called poo in loos? That's the one place they don't poo.

khachik, your claims are big meme. making new terms won't change anything

the fact that you think I am Armenian is sad

youtube.com/watch?v=rTmL4goF4nA

This.

All Middle East groups besides Arabs are based. Afghan culture pre Islam is sweet, same with Persians.

Assyrians

armenians are not anatolians

Persians. Any other answer is objectively wrong.

they ain't Caucasian either

Assyrians or Copts. Who's more deserving?

So what are they? Ayy lmaos?

Middle easterns?

They are Anatolians and Caucasians. Yes Anatolia is a sub section of the Mid East but the modern day Armenian nation isn't.

We are the only real Caucasians. Give back Borchali

Syrian refugees in Germany can't be counted as German, so goes to Armenia. they can't be Caucasians only for this :
>modern day Armenian

won't argue about geography. today their country is located in Caucasus indeed. but they are not Caucasians at all.

None

For the good of middle east and Caucasus

kys. go back to iran filthy arap

>iran
>arap
i am a half jew/half lezgin identifying as azeri
where do i exactly go back?

Go to the designated Jew land, Goldstein

I don't speak jewish. I can go to Aliyah next year. But no intentions to stay. This is my country and i love it

The Kurdish, they are based. Nearly all muslim but don't push it on you, I stayed at a Kurdish hostel for a week for free, and they even gave me free food and played music at night.

Assyrians

>lezgin
>identifying as azeri

support Lezgin nationalists instead

I want to bang a qt Armenian girl.

Pamiri and tajiks all the way up north in afghanistan. They are the only one left that still have aryan genes

Thanks friend.

i am not a seperatist. Azerbaijan is for all of us. You georgi will never understand. also i am not from the map you posted. I am live in the georgian border and my city is 15% full of your trashy people. they commit most of crimes and can't behave. fuck you liars who fake wine, i will never buy from them again. also your women are ugly as fuck. btw, khingali belongs to us, so fuck off

turks

are you a khach?

The Georgians and Armenians can live.

I'd also spare the Persians, but only if they could be de-islamified. If they couldn't then they'd go too.

>I am live in the georgian border and my city is 15% full of your trashy people.

nice bait roach

Syrians Lebanese and Iranians are allies of our cause
Roaches are two faced
Kikes Saudis and Gulfies are fighting against our cause

Persians

No

F

Turks

it is called Gakh. They are widespread in Qakhbash and other near villages. They write every wall with their fucking ugly alphabet. They stink like pigs and commit all crimes. I never talked ones at my school. Seriously sucks to live with georgians.

Jews. Jews are based. Exterminate the rest.

The Camels.

Lynch yourself
Syrians Lebanese and Iranians are Sup Forums's allies
Kikes are reddit's and (((breitbart)))'s allies

youtube.com/watch?v=Be_I76eUZE0
watch this ^

>mudslim shit insults others.

they are shias. they are doing religious walk in a special day. not demanding sharia or whatever.
just come to albanian church in november. more Georgians that these are literally crawling in mud to climb there. disgusting

>natives are georgians
>churches are albanian
natives are actually "georgianized" caucasian albanians, which belongs to same race as yours mr shitskin

>shitskin
kek. we are whiter than you. but not that i care.
also, then azeris in georgia are "muslimized" georgians. same as you

okay mate. i admit. i don't actually hate you. i just broke up with my georgian gf. :(

>we are whiter than you.
nice meme

When will you gif back Nagorno Karabakh you filthy apush?
t. Armenian Leb

i will never. first refugees should go back. then there should be referendum including EVERYONE. and for every region of it. then there can be a deal

>refugees

Armenia existed long before your shitty oil rich """country""" was charted by Stalin the manlet.

I'll fucking remove you myself if I have to

Iran is mostly white.

Cyprus

it existed before stalin. The idea of Azerbaijan is to unify muslim/turks of caucasus in one country. the same idea with Atabegs, Akkoyunlu, Sirvanshah, Safavid, Seljuk and so on.
Also you can try it if you wish. i will be in army next year. be a volunteer. i am waiting

they are worse than roaches desu. iran was biggest race mixing place during all their history.

Nice try George. I'm sticking with Iran.

Leave George

The Sumerians, but they're already gone.

nice cherry pick finbro