This was a good movie

This was a good movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TyVJBd8lYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Janelle Monae is unironically pretty talented, so I don't mind seeing her achieve some mainstream success.

i'd rather watch retarded fictional squirrels than false stories about niggers

Proxy in Australia

Fuck off shill

so we wuz rally spaz rockat drivea and shiiiet?

How do we even know if it's true if it's untold?

>we need the most brilliant mathemeticians

>bix nood muh dindu

And there was space flight.

>false

Why do you say that?

we was buildin rockets when whites was still livin in caves

Niggers in space

Gets me every time.

Imagine three black soldiers in WW2 who blew up a tank.

Now imagine those same three black soldiers being painted to have done something so massively critical to the war effort that they single handedly made it possible for the Allies to win.

Hidden Figures in a nutshell.

God I love that Christmas music that they play every year with their high pitched squeals, it reminds me of the very first abortion that I performed

Fee plus foe ee-kal seben

and they where mixed yet are portrayed like your bix nood muffuga average getto nigger

I wonder what they were like in real life?

Did they really do anything? Were they all walking Crays?

Were they Cray?

I liked it. There aren't too many movies coming out in that genre anymore: dark fantasy.

We've already had a movie like this for a long time though boyos.

The story is 100% true. The people who were involved are all still living.

This was a great movie.

I remember watching this when i was 14 with a mate, top tier film.

Why aren't they showcasing the people who were portrayed in the movie?

That's the only part that isn't accurate. None of the actress look even remotely like the roles they were playing.

Katherine Johnson could scarcely be distinguished from a white woman, but she is played by a dark-skinned black actress.

The real-life Katherine G. Johnson, still living at 98.

Can we make one about the Hispanic janitor cleaning up everyone's shit? I mean. Yea everyone else worked really hard to land on the moon, but Juan played a vital role, and nobody paid him any attention. Can you imagine if the entire engineering team had norovirus due to unsanitary conditions and failed to help Apollo fix their scrubbers? They would have died! Thanks Juan. A true Mexican American hero.

*smacks lips*

A very light skinned black woman.

Sheeeeeit

I want to slap the negress in the middle every time I look at the movie poster.

Except these black women weren't cleaning the floors, they were doing the calculations that the space team depended on.

This is 100% true. The media attention this is getting might encourage black people to actually go out and DO something.

I'm a racist, but I like to see black people succeed and actually contribute to society.

Dindus need to follow the footsteps of people who achieved before them, instead of being useless nigs.

gross! you can see his brain right up through his nose. its like a fucking bat cave. ewwwwwwww!!

the ape on the right looks like this white nigga but fatter kek

fuck off reddit

Hispanics are proud catholics, jews wouldn't want to put them succeed on big screen

are the (You)s back?

The girl in on the right need to hide her figure a bit more you feel me?

no way is this lady 100% negro. no. fusking way. and any "black person" who does any thing of intellectual worth is never a full on boogie boogie jungle bunny. they always got a little white in em.

SHILL THREAD GO HERE

DO NOT GIVE REPLIES TO OFFTOPIC POSTERS

her face look like a pepe.

low quality bait

>This slide thread

SAGE AND/OR REPORT OFF TOPIC Sup Forums TIER THREADS

No it wasn't.

I just REALLY corrected the record.

I'm actually fine with the movie. If more people in the science field are promoted as heroes to black kids then maybe it will offset the glorification of rappers and thugs.

Cool.

WE WUZ SPACE ENJINEERZES AND SHIIIIEEET!!!!

The one on the right is a rare pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=0TyVJBd8lYI

No, she's not 100% negro, she has some white and some indian ancestry, but she was black back then.

Yes this indeed

hol up

WE WUZ ROCKET SCIENTISTS