Can you name one positive thing that obama did during his second term? I cant name any

can you name one positive thing that obama did during his second term? I cant name any.

Campaigned very hard for Clinton... Was HUGE for Trump win

He restored diplomatic ties with Cuba

He shut down Guantanamo Bay, released prisoners into the public, fixed healthcare, and tackled the issue of racist cops in America.

He became the axe to split the zionist jews from the globalist jews so Obama has singpe handedly demolished globalists since the Zionists will kill everyone one of the globalists before they lose to them.

Define positive

he pissed off the judens in multiples occasions lately. Enough for me desu.

How is that a positive?

Triggering Israel.

>He shut down Guantanamo Bay
No he didn't

Soros and Obama are /ourguys/, standing up to evil russia and israel!!!

you know Sup Forums was always liberal and progressive, the nationalism is satire.

That time when he sent Kerry to btfo of Israel. Good times

>, fixed healthcare

the ACA was a flawed step in the right direction. Before, if you ran up enough bills they simply cancelled your policy, and if you had a pre-existing condition you could only get coverage at exorbitant rates.

maybe in 20 years we'll catch up with every other developed nation and have a national health service.

Iran deal

brought us 2 steps closer to the race war

pretty sure that was his first term

nope, Kerry was leading the negotiations

>fixed healthcare
No he didnt

source?

Freed nonviolent drug offenders

Maybe the huge welfare state you helped build will crush you and throw you into a pit when its financial structure collapses and the people have since been reduced to supplicants to the state.

poor people have had medicaid for decades, and the ones who don't simply go to the costly emergency room for everything.

true healthcare reform would ditch the insurance parasites, and since every university in america that trains doctors is federally subsidized to a degree, why should they get stinking rich, along with million dollar hospital administrators?

Fucking with the jews.

Cigars

None of these things happened, except for the pardons.

>not paying for smuggled Cubans
Stop being poor.

Gave OP more freedom, you can marry your bf anywhere in the US.

>I hate rich people so very much!
Uh, yeah. I thought that was the case.

made literally anyone electable on the republican side even with a vicious and totally biased media/establishment

>maybe in 20 years I'll be able to die on a waiting list for my life saving surgery.
Idk about Europe but a lot of the time here healthcare can be pretty shitty.

He died.

Turned on the jews in the UN.

Butt devastate jews, twice.

2/10 got me to respond

It really helped that Clinton was the standard bearer though.

>nobody posted Net Neutrality yet
Really, Sup Forums?

getting voted out seems to be a positive thing.

The problem is that instead of hiding the costs of these measures behind the government budget and general taxes, it was paid for by huge increases in premiums and deductibles.

Something he promised wouldn't happen. So it's now not a flawed step in the right direction, it has become a poison pill preventing any movement forward.

Transgender bathrooms

Fucked it up hard for the democraps.

I don't hate rich people, but the current amount of care and/or money spend on healthcare is impossible to sustain with an ageing population.

So either care has to be reduced, or the incomes/profits in healthcare have to be reduced.

He went all over the media doubling down on Trump never being elected just to make it that much sweeter when he was.

If he wasn't so shitty we probably wouldn't have gotten Trump.

Look when I wanted cubans I would go to Aruba and buy them on the street. Now I can just buy them.

Does that take the magic of it away? Yes.
Can I still do smuggle my own? Yeah kinda if I'm getting more than 100.

Poorfag

It doesn't matter. Obama was born in Africa so he was never constitutionally eligible to be President. All of his acts are null and void and the legitimate government will ignore them and strip them away as if they were never legitimate, because they weren't.

How did any of what you typed imply I was a poorfag? That last line was basically "no u"

Yea he also told Brits they'd be punished for Brexiting helping the vote to leave there.

Thanks Obama.

please don't bring him out

PLEASE

still I see a lot of mediocre achievements

Just being cheeky.

Wanna have a Cuban on the porch after work? I get home in like 2 hours.

Increased the threshold of overtime allowance from £23,000 to $42,000. Iran deal, Cuban deal, not sure what else he was pretty underwhelming.

HE REDUCED THE REAL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE TO 4.6%

He created 15.6 million jobs

Obama crippled that piece of shit pathetic Russia and Sup Forums's heroic manlet Putin

he brought gas prices down to $2/gallon

Fuck yeah!

He had the best median household income GAINZ ever on record

cucked israel

his sandniggerness had one benefit, at the very least

longest job creation streak in American history

best wage gains ever

>leaf

its here

Obama rekt Sup Forums's precious ISRAEL

Yeah Bush crashed the economy in 2008. What's your point?

Also wtf does student loans in unjadusted dollars since 1940s have to do with obama?

fuck off shill trying to compare russia with israel

MY PERSONAL FAVORITE.

OBAMA EXPOSED Sup Forums FOR BEING THE JEWISH BOARD THAT IT IS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOTHERFUCKERS

good one hans

The Iran deal really wasn't that bad.

wtf is going on here

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

It was bad for Israel = bad for Sup Forums

OBAMA LEAF OUT

RIGHT WING RETARDS

>Those graphs.
>That segmented data maniuplation.
Who do you think you're fooling? Only retards would fall for most.

Right wing retards fall for fake news all the time

I literally cannot name one single thing he did that benefited me at all.