Triggered black women - 'This picture says white supremacy has won'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4071550/Critics-accuse-black-actor-Lance-Goss-colorism-Christmas-photo-shows-darkest-friend-one-shot.html

Oh boy...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4071550/Critics-accuse-black-actor-Lance-Goss-colorism-Christmas-photo-shows-darkest-friend-one-shot.html#ixzz4UGT1fdRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The SJW movement is devouring itself because it becomes apparent that it was always just about ME ME ME.

Damn white women getting blacked everywhere

this.

>white
maybe in Israel

Who's house is that? That's a White Persons house. You can tell by: Lack of Scarface Poster, carpet without grape juice stains, noting visible broken. It must be that White Girls?

>Israel has ACTUAL weaponized autism
we're fucked

none of those women are white
maybe the one on the left

they look all really retarded

>nature to fuck monkeys
sure hanz

Every male nigger + white woman couple has the white woman as the bread winner
Thats why most of em fall apart, the nigger keeps stealing/beating/cheating on the coal burner
Usually most of them are just brainwashed sorts who don't understand that niggers are not white people.

I see them as victims, most of the time.

HOT DAMN that brown qt on the far left

Ahahahaha, shit! What the fuck, Isreali "Special forces"?

So this is what all white supremacist want ?
hmm.. makes me think

>the nigger keeps stealing/beating/cheating on the coal burner

You forgot murdering.

what the fuck

murdering is when the woman leaves/tries to break it off

Maybe that's why they keep asking you Americans for $40 Billion in Military Aid every year.

Everyone in that picture is black

Always fucking leafs that posts interracial cancer

>American relationships

Women are genetically programmed to prefer darker men. Black men are more masculine, assertive, and better providers. They can satisfy women in ways that white guys could only dream of. ALL women prefer black men. The ones who still date white guys are just denying themselves pleasure and happiness.

Everyone knows black women are the least desired group. If you want to laugh, look up current events in Sudan. So many male Chinese businessmen have immigrated and married black women that their government is starting to freak out. Here in America though the most likely to die childless and alone are black women. So we just get lighter and lighter black skin people to the point that blacks can't tell Shaun King is actually white.

Trudeau posts on Sup Forums more than Trump posts on twitter.

They'll retard the enemy's advance

Who do they have Polish Eagles on their berets?

Are they the Polish Special Forces?

Where's the white person?

>jewish genetics

Lol then why on Sup Forums Nigger ?

I know, but the fact that dumb girl thought white supremacy is about black guys dating white women is hilarious.

>white skin privilege

Why not get the tag BlackMenSoRacist going under fake black women accounts? Would be funny af + helps prevent racemix

>white
light skin

Easily triggered. Someone should send her that whiteness cream to her home.

Can women get cucked?

>you will never marry a woman then keep her locked in latex and chastity in the corner of the bedroom as you fuck her sister in front of her

God's chosen people. DO NOT MOCK THEM

dey takin our kangs

I feel sorry for the really dark skin black women. Everyone hates them.

Every American black is a mulatto. You have 4 Beyonce level blacks there and one "I'm almost African" with some slave master DNA in there.

Right, come with me sir

Most of those women are at least mixed. Except maybe the second from left.

Black men go for lighter skinned women because they associate black women with their mothers and poverty.

>yahweh is God

Not even close, he's just a Logos.

Yahweh is not the Infinite Creator.

To be fair those women don't exactly look white in the Germanic sense.

kind of doubt it since polygamy is still a thing.

its possible if the woman is wealthier one and the man she provides for cheats on her.

except for the white man
so they got it best of all
xd

The true CTR HQ

But muh light skin privilege

Is a smoker a victim of cancer? No, theres enough evidence out there that people should know better.

These women deserve what they get for falling for the BBC meme and getting with literal apes.

I wouldn't date guys with bad grammar either.

4 genetic lines wasted.

She should be done with him because he is a liar; she isnt beautiful at all

>masculine, assertive, and better providers.

Then why were they bitchslapped by europeans?

Also providers? They cant provide for themselves

>No, theres enough evidence out there that people should know better.
And what about the kids who got addicted to it at 14

Anyone who ever falls for lies & deceit from their peers or authorities deserves what they get?

Once upon a time the vulnerable in our civilization were protected, and certainly not brainwashed + exposed to predatory foreigners

They look like Quadroons.

White men still prefer black women with lighter skin tones.

These women are not white

The blacks are bleaching themselves, with their darkest having the least success breeding and the highest rates of death at early age.

I would take a girl darker then midnight over this bitch if she didn't have her head shaped like a potato that had two GIANT holes for nostrils and lips that would make a baboon's ass jealous.

This chicks hairline is worse then Danny Devitos jesus.

maybe they just like rap whats the big deal

Absolutely disgusting.

>Not one person in the picture is pure blooded
>Sub 90 IQ mixed race mongrels are this rich in USA but continue to whine
>White supremacism without any white person in sight

>white

>colorism

We can always go deeper

The sad thing is the niggers aren't even attractive and if they procreate the nigger offspring will be disgusting

All the women are mixed race though. Wtf?

Darker = more oppressed?

I FUCKING HATE jEWS

THEY ACT LIKE INNOCENT VICTIM NERDS BUT WHEN U CALL THEM OUT FOR BEING WHINY AND OBNOXIOUS THEY WANNA FUCKING STAB YOU LIKE SPITEFUL FUCKING FAGGOTS

FUCK JEWS

Welcome to the logical realm of subhumans user.

In interwar period there were 20k Jews from Poland per year setting in British protectorate. They were all supplied and trained by Polish military. Even one of first post war PMs of Israel was wearing Polish uniform during speeches. Just sayan.

there is an eternal war between light skin and dark skin blacks

Imagine this cunt in 20 years.

>Darker = more oppressed?
Yes. But it's nothing new or even limited to blacks. Indians and Asians also prefer women with lighter skin.

That never happened. Stop slandering OJ.

watch out goys

who that dark qt on the left tho
jesus christ I wish I were drooling retard now

Shiet, where do I find women this hot in Eastern Europe?

As a vagina owner myself, let me tell you that from where I come, no sane girl would ever want to be touched by something else than a white boi.

Honestly, don't put all grills in the same basket.

You're probably familiar with brainless wannabee ghetto sluts who'd do anything the Jewish based propaganda tells them to do (aka destroying their own culture by associating themselves with negro values/culture/morals, and black men in general).

If I were to bring a black bf home, my parents would burst out laughing and ask if it's a fucking joke, before throwing me out of the house with a broomstick and a cross.

You're really unaware of how non degenerate people see you, Tyrone

OJ might just be the stupidest nigger out there, he got handed both freedom and money even though he was guilty as fuck.
And then decided to fuck it all up in the most retarded, nigger way possible.

I think the harsh truth is that all humans are attracted to the higher evolved races. We're certainly heading in a direction and it isn't back towards the trees. Just saying.

Nah man you don't know what hell you're getting into. That's the class photo of the IDF experimental soldier program.

bottom row in uniform from left to right.

>Logistics Lenny: It was bioengineered from expired bill mailing algorithms. Always knows the quickest route into the enemy lines (wallets)

>Kenny-sis: can explode enemies with his thoughts from 200 yards away, but does not have full control of his abilities USE CAUTION WHEN NEAR HIM.

>Star Gazer: can see into the future, into the minds of men, and always knows your credit score.

>Skeptical Sandy: Will call you on your bullshit, always knows when the enemy is using disinformation.

>'slim': pro tier assassin, pro tier ass-assin ifuknowatimsayin

>Errd: can only say 'Errd' can build momentum by running to demolish enemy bases in a single charge, immune to ballistics, likes stretch Armstrong.

>'The Shoah': bringer of pain, can kill a man with a single punch. Used when civilian casualties aren't a concern.

>Irondome: behind her fivehead is an actual anti-air defense system, immune to EMP.

>Malachai: not his real name, used in high profile assassinations to kill targets without a trace.

>Commander Hugh E. Goldstein: founder of the program, financier, known ties to the Rothschilds.

>Houdini: master of stealth, can get behind the enemy easily. Uses this to destroy military instillations and steal valuable intel.

>'The Predator': senior member of the JIDF, operates over 200 'pedo sting op sites' - not the FBI.

LSA is going to love this :D

>"Attempting to calm the row, she explained the pose is an inside joke among the friends because she is the only single person and has become an annual holiday tradition."
>only single person
>annual holiday tradition
>annual
>tradition

She should be embarrassed.

Nope. Just very light skin. Still black.

>As a vagina owner myself
Ahmed please

please refrain from replying to attention seeking shitposts in the future please

you're feeding it

We get it you're a virgin.

Stop displaying your faggotry here, it's embarrassing for the both of us honestly.

There is one white woman in that picture.

Not sure what it proves.

I'd fuck all three of those women but then again I am black and fuck almost anything. It's about the quality of the nut not the body

That study has some methodology issues. Particularly the manner in which the participants were selected "recruited through the internet, radio, and news".

I mean I don't doubt that the gist of the study is accurate. Most mixed race babies with black fathers, like most black babies with black fathers, are born out of wedlock. But I am doubtful that the percentages are that extreme. Those are like 30% worse than similar studies I've seen for black babies.

Criminally underrated kek.

I wonder if they are drinking hennessy?

It's why I feel sorry for them, it must be hard realizing that you're part of the least desirable group of dating partners, including your own men. Mixed blacks are just way more attractive and it is a harsh truth. Black men of any worth almost always marry lighter skin women.

HAHAHAHHA

> black men
> better providers
Thanks nigger. I needed a laugh.

iswaewi defens foerc reportin for doody sir

"'NEWSFLASH: Black people come in ALL shades!! And just so everyone can RELAX, the photo is a annual tradition– ITS A JOKE! I'm dating someone special, but he didn't come to Big Bear this year. I take a pic like this EVERY YEAR making fun of the fact that I'm the only single one in the couples pic. Calm down people! Go enjoy your family, and stop worrying about OURS!!'

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4071550/Critics-accuse-black-actor-Lance-Goss-colorism-Christmas-photo-shows-darkest-friend-one-shot.html#ixzz4UGT1fdRk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"
can you even read idiot