FBI AND DHS RELEASE PROOF OF RUSSIAN HACKING! DRUMPF ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>thehill.com/policy/national-security/312132-fbi-dhs-release-report-on-russia-hacking
>us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296.pdf
I await your damage control.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161229202653/https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296.pdf
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy
us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296.pdf
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/9/georgia-election-officials-accuses-dhs-hacking-sta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3 million popular votes.

LITERALLY NOTHING

>proof

So this is it huh? We start the war to end all wars over a fake hacking scandal?

>OLDBAIT

>2016
>still believe government reports
wew

>drumpf absolutely btfo
>still going to be President
huh why is this?

>Order and Decency Russia > Lewd Clinton-USA

Came to post this.

HAHAHA

>Russia hacks to show the world Hillary is a lying warmongering cunt
???

No idea what 90% of this means

there's no empirical evidence. you're supposed to rely on the sheer authority of people who invented the saddam wmd meme

There's still no evidence that "Russian hacking" had any major impact on the election.

WikiLeaks said the Podesta emails came from DNC insiders, not Russians.

Show me what info the Russians "hacked" that effected the election.

it will be the great meme war
and we're winning already

>Drumpf
CTR
Report and sage this shill.

Neither do they.

>revealed the truth to Americans.

Putin is the hero we don't deserve.

>(((DHS)))

I see nothing proving that these groups are tied to the Russian government in any way.

If that is real, that is unbelievably based.

Thank you Russia for showing us how corrupt our government is
We appreciate it.

haven't read it yet, and if there was something comming from russia then it's so fucking easy for the us to fake these days.

send one person with a laptop to russia for a week.
that person can get internet access somewhere for sure.
"Hack" along.

After all these years of what the USA have done i don't believe a single word from them anymore.
They have cried wolf too many times and done serious shit in secret too many times.

Wait so they released it and immediately had to put the disclaimer that it might not be true at all?

So they showed how corrupt Hillary and her team is. What's the fucking problem?

You do realize that it has been known that *hacking groups in Russia* hacked *the DNC* since june right?

This isn't news, it's just a political move re-releasing it and labeling it as the "hacking of the election"

When Snowden/AssangeLeaks does it = Hero

When a HuWhite russian does it = neofascism :^)

the net effect is still that the world knows about the clintons's warmonering schemes and #PizzaGate, just like the infiltrating journalists of Watergate and other coverups doing a great service to journalism

THIS IS THE RUSSIAN HACKING EVIDENCE THE DEMS AND THE US GOVERNMENT ARE FUCKING IDIOTS

>APT29 has been observed crafting targeted spearphishing campaigns leveraging web links to a malicious dropper; once executed, the code delivers Remote Access Tools
>APT28 is known for leveraging domains that closely mimic those of targeted organizations and tricking potential victims into entering legitimate credentials. APT28 actors relied heavily on shortened URLs in their spearphishing email campaigns.

web.archive.org/web/20161229202653/https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296.pdf

THEY THINK PHISHING IS AN ADVANCED RUSSIAN TACTIC

>This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities.

bahahahahaha, these are fucking credit card/identity phishing/scams

jesus fucking christ, our intel community is a fucking joke - as is obama

stop clicking bogus links and opening infected zip files in your emails, ya dumbfucks

Trump = Traitor

HERE
RIGHT HERE
PROOFS
ABSOLUTLY CONCRETE PROOFS*
*disclaimer: the proofs only fyi, no warranties provided

russian embassies spewing memes since forever
of course it's real
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy

It's so sad, it just took one e-mail. I heard there were 10,000+ sent around the country and only Podesta fell for it, with his IT guy saying it was a typo on his end.

This is just reads like an phishing awareness course the DoD requires.

As much as I hate the Russians, this doesn't show anything.

and no real proofs presented
10 pages on how to evade phishing attack, list of hacker groups. what does it have to with Russia?

>The cyber operations have included spearphishing campaigns
>and nothing else
Podesta clicked on a phishing email and that's all they have for Russian hacking

It's really reaching

The funny thing is if they actually gave half a shit about cybersecurity, they could easily make themselves impervious to all hacking. But then people with overinflated senses of self worth (coughhillarycoughcough) wouldn't be able to use their preferred devices and generally be fucking retards online.

I could implement 100% effective cybersecurity protocols and policies in 24 hours and never get hacked but that's none of my business.

Seriously, the wording is a bit crafty but it lumps civilian with military and says 'these are the things Russians have been known to do'. It doesn't actually say the Russian government is behind it. And even if they did somehow orchestrate it, it's a phishing attack. Not some super secret black-ops setup to hack the voting booths. Chinese have stolen military blueprints from us, you don't see us putting sanctions on them or discussing it ad nauseam.

In short, thank you Ivan, you are truly our greatest ally.

this report... my sides.... They might as well have just written (((Podesta))) is an IT illiterate child molester and some kid got his email details and probably his CC details by sending him a fake email from "[email protected]" saying he was google and that he should reset his password.

Wow this is great.

I am glad Russia knows that they only need to ignore the last desperate attempts of Democrats and Obama to restart the Cold War for a little longer.

Are you zero_cool ?

No proof Podesta was hacked by Russians.

As near as I can tell, there is no proof of any specific target.

The End

> All these mental gymnastics by American Trump supporters to defend Russian anti-American spying

The age of KEK is truly upon us.

Did they send emails to Podesta with links for free pizza?

Yet nobody is using this simple argument: regardless of who did the hacking, if the leaked emails affected the election in any way (which is all to prove) is because something damaging was in them. That's clearly what matters, otherwise it's a game of shooting the messenger.

Rare?

The US is a sovereign country. We should not stand for any foreign powers messing with our elections. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking traitor.

No I don't have a 1337 hacker name. Just a sense of basic INFOSEC.

Okay, which one of you did this?

Democrats and Liberals like to constantly remind us Clinton won the popular vote.

Shut the fuck up. Telling the truth is not messing with elections. If you're defending corruption YOU'RE the traitor.

A US citizen hacked Podesta, not Russia

and boy they must have some real dirt on Obama to get him, the "coolest president", to sunk this low

>We should not stand for any foreign powers messing with our elections.

"if our leaders are doing illegal things, we should ignore all evidence of it"

Fuck off, CTR

>It's okay when the US does it

kek

>when government officials use kindergarten-tier "dog1234" passwords
>when Huma Abedin posts with her own name revealed from HillDog's email client [found out about this one in a screencap on leddit - will leddit be Fake News now ??]

s m haeh

lmao

HOLD ON IT MAY BE TRUE THAT WE'VE BEEN PROVED TO BE UTTERLY CORRUPT, RIGGING PRIMARIES AND SELLING INFLUENCE BUT RUSSIA REVEALED THE TRUTH TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SO THEY'RE THE BAD ONES REALLY

how has this narrative been allowed to fly? It's literally like getting caught killing someone and going WELL IF THE POLICE DIDN'T CATCH ME YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THEY'RE THE ONES REALLY AT FAULT

pizzagate was never real though.

Obama = Traitor

>implying hard

(((George Soros))) is sponsored by people such as most DNC's, the (((GOP))) prior to Trump, swedish newspapers like Expressen and Dagens Nyheter

Putin explicitly banned (((Soros))) from entering Russia iirc

Anti-Globalists WHETHER nationalist, NS, leftie one - can agree that disarming a major Globalization player can be worthwhile

Trump's Train drew in many people from all over the country, even those not traditionally republican or both fiscally and socially Rightist

>CHOPSTICK
Looks like professional russian army-man name.

>We're on track to replace all traditional international communication modes with shitposting before the end of 2017.

Has the future ever been this bright?

all these viruses called Duke

david duke is behind this

I really believe this is exactly what happened, down to the very email. I could see Podesta do some stupid shit like this.

IT IS IRRELEVANT WHETHER THERE IS ANY ACTUAL PROOF

Russia and the Jews have already won regardless and they've got America just where they want us with Trump.

leaking the emails of a political party is not an attack on sovereignty. Besides, I insist: the point is that if the emails are damaging, that's what anybody with some sense would focus on.

>Runner456 was his password
Honestly, I wouldn't doubt that he was bruteforced, that shit is like middle-schooler level of security.

CHOPSTICK is the most feared intelligence agency on the planet silly cyka

He's still going to be president

And you misspelled his name.

>Elite US cyber force spends years to shit out Panama papers, a dud hyped by media around the world
>Tiny Baron and Oldbait elect Trump using their Pentium II, hyped by a chinese cartoon discussion board

kill yourself

>damage control

None needed. He's still going to be President and there's not a goddamn thing you can do to stop it.

Keep crying bitch nigger.

Also note that the DHS has been caught RED HANDED attempting to forcefully intrude on State Election systems by the state's election committees themselves.

Yet we've heard nothing about it.
Why do you think that is?

welcome to american politics

Not even, Texas. Borat is uncommon at best.

>We should not stand for any foreign powers messing with our elections.

Who owns and/or constructs the electronic voting machines? :^):^)

and again, follow the money with how 99% of your and the european/western world's mass media spew the same messages re: Values in politics, paid by (((certain think thanks))) not always based in your own continent

Jews have had America for decades.Trump doesn't change anything.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Did comey write the report ?

I had a password pretty close to it back in middle school haha.

Everyone that has [English word]+[sequential number] in the Current Year should change their password ASAP.

this report is embarrasing

13 pages, no proofs, a list of nicknames and a bunch of diagrams?

finally
but I bet it's nothing

Can you post a source? Sounds interesting.

The report, you fucking retard:
us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296.pdf
it's clean, skitzos.

>No proofs

What do you want?

Putin to to say "Hey, it's true"?

>TINY BARON

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!

What does this mean? I am a janitor at hacking enterprise. Pls no bully.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/9/georgia-election-officials-accuses-dhs-hacking-sta/

All the intrusion attempts came down to DHS registered addresses, and the same result came back for several states.

I could see Moonman being a more destructive virus though.

Let's face it, they're not going to post any proofs, even if there are any. That said, seems the normies can't be bothered to read the report, and will literally take any statement as confirmation

Why isn't anyone talking about how Mexico interfered in our election?

So when the guy sends me a link to freesteamgames34.ru it's actually the Kremlin secret service?

Spoopy shit

How about a simple statement from a named US Intel
>Russian government cointel has been detected here by this proof.
If they did that I would believe it completely

I actually really like Tsar Team.

I'd like to know this as well.