Tfw you realize Sup Forums is bullshit and quit Sup Forums

This past year will now be known as my "Alt Right Phase" where I was "exploring" crazy ideas out of sheer curiosity.

I've known black people with excellent parents that made them study all the time and act responsibly and they were therefore smarter and better people than I was.

I've known white people who lived in the hood and therefore never studied, never thought ahead, never worked, went to jail, and have horrible lives.

Jewish schools start kids at a very early age studying long aggressive hours. It's the cultural norm to be intellectual and to succeed in a secular practical way.

IQs have risen significantly from historic levels because education rates are going up. You don't end up with 30 more IQ points from previous generations with a population of more black and browns if it's about genetics.

It's all about culture.

Culture being education, responsibility, expectations, behavioral standards, etc.

The Republicans have been preaching this individualist meritocracy line for decades and failing. They don't know how to negotiate. You have to start out with an absurd position like "BAN ALL MUSLIMS." When the other side reacts in horror and agrees to compromise to avoid the absurd position, you end up with a nice common sense position like "not import people from radicalized areas." The republicans never did this and when the left said "IMPORT 500k JIHADIS" the republicans would compromise and say "no, how about only 250k JIHADIS?" This is how to fail at negotating 101.

I appreciate to a qualified degree that Sup Forums is part of the absurd extremist position which will help us reach a reasonable synthesis. White supremacy is useful to get the "muh victimhood" folks to compromise towards the sane middle ground of meritocracy.

If you want to troll this stuff and push for a better deal, that's your choice. I would just try not to fall for the memes myself.

Take care Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bye.

You sound like someone with half a brain, dont leave us with all the idiots!

see you tomorrow

>post an anime girl

get the fuck out right now

Tldr.

Only women need to express this much to say "bye".

pol is not solely an alt right board. it's a place where people are free to express any opinion they like

that's the beauty of it

You will try

Suck some more Merkeldick won't you?

Ok then those black people can go be excellent in Africa, the jews can go be intellectual in Israel and you can gtfo of Sup Forums.
Bye

The fucking leaf gets it.

See ya tomorrow

Nice blog, nigger.

i think youre doing the right thing. Although i agree with alot that's posted on this board, browsing Sup Forums is a net loss for your social life, productivity and creativity. After browsing this dump for over 4 years now I find that people don't come here searching for meaningful discussions or answers. It's just people cherry picking what other people argue on here and annoying their friends/family/colleagues with it. The hivemind on here is stronger than on tumblr and the most legitimate discourse you'll find on here is on bait threads, australian funposts and canadian shitposts.

>i have found exceptions to the rule thus no rules exist and everyone is dumb but me

don't let the door hit you on the way out

Sick blog post, where do I like favorite and subscribe?

Yeah, that's why you get bombarded wtih "nigger", "cuck", and any other racial or political slurs that describe the little flag next to your ID.

Like this Canadian said.

>he thinks he can leave
HAHAHAHAHAHA
See you. Tomorrow faggot

Bye. Go back to lel reddit and take your crappy anime taste with you.

Op is a Jew

It's nice that you realized this place is a weird cult, but it kind of annoys me that people like you can just wake up to that and move on.

I wish you all were on a list so that when shit hits the fan and we go back to the dark ages and there's no laws against it, I could hunt all of you down and feel no regret in cannibalizing you.

Yes, not our problem you can't handle a couple of words.

But the power is so sweet

For every one of you that leaves, 1.6 will join the fold

>he still doesn't accept the 2D woman's superiority

>I'm a child who gets upset when someone bullies me :((((
didn't know serbs were such pussies

>It's all about culture.
Hide anti-science bullshit threads.

It's genetics. It's always been genetics.

k, see you tomorrow

>exploring crazy ideas

What are you, a 12 year old faggot? Back to plebbit you cuck, leave the thinking to the adults.

I stopped coming to Sup Forums as much once I realised it's largely become an /r9k/ spillover board.

I want to indulge in my RAHOWA bantz with normal, balanced dudes who have lives, jobs and have been laid, not fucking NEETs who feel the need to start REEEEing about women every twenty minutes because they're 26 and have never felt a tit. Politicising virginity and being a social pariah was a mistake as it heralded an influx of losers from /r9k/ to here, seeking to vindicate their loneliness and remove the onus from themselves to unfuck their lives; if they can convince themselves the reason they're stuck at home is the fault of society, then they never have to improve and can instead just spend their prime years eating their tendies and shitposting on here.

There are other boards available.

>how to be a bigger faggot than op: the post

Day of the rope soon

But honestly this was a high quality "I´m unsubscribing guise" post and I thank you for it. You are extremely naive however and will fall quickly to the Caliphate / NWO whichever comes first because of non-warriors such as yourself.

>I've met a good black person so black people don't have major issues that need to be addressed in this country

Kike
>sage

didn't read

>Implying I am actually the one with differing opinions

I'm alt right, but saying "all opinions are allowed on Sup Forums" is fucking retarded. It may be intended for this, but it's not the current state. Also nice troll fail Americunt.

>Kike
I doubt JIDF would put this much effort into one post.

This isn't you blog you fucking feeb

preach

>posts a shit girl
post discarded. come back when you get better taste, son.

Guys can you please not spam the chat. My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spamed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then dont spam the chat

>/leftypol/ realy think they can persuade anyone with this bullshit
off you go ya faget

Reminds me of faggots on twitter who needed to write a novel when they left online movements, fucking emasculated men and blowhard women

good riddance

saged

You either have an extremely feminine, malleable brain, or never learned anything in the first place. Or are a liar. Probably the latter.

Except all opinions are allowed on Sup Forums. You don't get banned or get downvoted into oblivion because you have a different opinion. The worst thing that could happen here is that your post gets ignored.

You stole my trips

Can i rebloog this epic post my fellow bloger?

Where do you think you are you dumb nigger?

>I've known black people with excellent parents that made them study all the time and act responsibly and they were therefore smarter and better people than I was.

Yeah, that's why left-wing opinions are agressively censored. It's really cute you still think this isn't a safespace worse than any on reddit.

Bye faggot.

>Implying Sup Forums has ever been uniform in its political ideologies
>Implying the alt right is a thing

If you are so clearly going to shit post try something like the following

>Wtf trump loves Israel
>How can you hate Muslims when they are against degeneracy and Jews
>Is star wars degenerate? thread number 432

Try a bit harder next time ffs

>I browse Sup Forums so little that I just stumbled upon this thread and wrote that thorough opinion!
yes yes, virgin, losers, poor, idiots, I'm sure this will persuade anyone

>censored
might wanna look up what that word means my man

You have to go back.

>Croashun ehjucayshun
You don't even know what censorship means.

Nigger do you really think I have time to read through this insufferable blog post? You belong on reddit with the tranny fuckers. Faggot.

At least someone agrees with me. People really can't see the irony in thinking that dismissing someone as a "nigger" or "chink" isn't a form of censorship.

oh it's another edition of "Sup Forums is realy reddit: the sophistry opera"

He got you to reply so his strategy is clearly better than yours. UK BTFO

There is no antidote for the red pill.

If this isn't bait, you'll be back.

>It's all about culture.
>biology and genetics are not real :^)

lol, you are a glorified creationist. Do you also believe the Earth is 6000 years old?

Dont let the Door hit you in the ass on the way out

62 replies.
Makes one wonder.

and fags

true story

Won't prevent your daughter from getting raped by muslims.

If I was a Sup Forumsack I'd be triggered by agreeing with a Serb, but I don't really care.

You retarded fuck there's communists threads everyday, you can give one example if a leftist being censored can you

I don't come here for politics and nuanced discussion. I come here for memes, happenings, and lolz. Cya.

Cheers.

>The Republicans have been preaching this individualist meritocracy line for decades and failing.
did you draft this 2 months ago?

>sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school

>Researchers have previously shown that a person’s IQ is highly influenced by genetic factors, and have even identified certain genes that play a role. They’ve also shown that performance in school has genetic factors.

Why liberals insists on denying science? Are they going to start claiming earth is flat next?

>This post

Good, fuck off. Republicans and democrats are both retarded slaves to the system. Trump is going to break it all down.

>You sound like someone with half a brain

Yeah, he does...
He sounds fucking retarded.

>why left-wing opinions are agressively censored
>the irony in thinking that dismissing someone as a "nigger" or "chink" isn't a form of censorship.

Because it isn't, you fucking retards.

Look up the meaning of the word censorship.

Anonymous board, based serb.
Nobody gets dismissed, everyone has a say on the matter, the one post OP was making a statement to feel good about himself and toss a big closing on this chapter of his life, good for him, better for Sup Forums.
Also, I lost count of how many blacks that were racist to the marrow, most that find themselves a "white" wife get tired of saying that the sole reason is to have a lighter skin son.
Don't get to worked up about it.

>anime
bye faggot
see you at the DOTR

You'll be back in a week and eventually move even deeper down the rabbithole than Sup Forums
We'll be waiting.

TLDR.

>Trump is going to break it all down.

The only thing he will break down is palestine, as he gives the entire middle-east to Israel.

Leftists speak and get counter-argumented by anyone here, knowing that the ideology you live by is bullshit is not censorship, it's truth.
If you do that on your job, wherever else, you lost the job, you get a harsh time at college, here this simply doesn't happen, leftists just leave feeling bad about believing every idea they hold dear is a lie and pure propaganda.
They just can't live by knowing the fact that they are not the "good guys" on the history.

WTF? I thought Croatia and Serbia were supposed to hate each other! And yet here they are, on Sup Forums agreeing with each other. You guys literally just disproved your own points.

>The Republicans have been preaching this individualist meritocracy line for decades and failing.
What? The one point in time where Americans actually cared about accelerating talent was the Cold War and they ended up going into fucking outer space
>They don't know how to negotiate.
And neither do the Democrats, because holding evens on social issues creates the artificial divide that each party is different.
Protip: they aren't. They both support almost the same shit, which is making their donors and themselves money at the expense of the public. Things they do that benefit the public are either mistakes or suggestions taken from underlings who secretly do care about the public and do it to score publicity points and to accelerate their position in government.
>when the left said "IMPORT 500k JIHADIS" the republicans would compromise and say "no, how about only 250k JIHADIS?"
Because they both want radicals to come to North America in order to swell up the public anger because fear and animosity controls them better.
>its about culture
Well yeah no shit, minority culture is fucking trash and its why America fucking sucks and you have ghettos full of niggers and a metric fuck ton of Asians shitting up your cities.

Also assuming your suggestion is that white people are lagging behind and aren't the reason for IQ increases, your absolutely fucking wrong. IQ is a retarded metric to go by number one, and number two these Asians are taught how to study and succeed at a video game called "education," most of them have no creativity which is why most engineers and successful peoples are mostly white and Jewish.

Your literally just agreeing with what Sup Forums does so I have no clue what the fuck is the so called "crazy ideas" you speak of.
This.
That's because of shitposters. We've asked for flags to be disabled but mods only do it to fuck with the board after 8 steps of cuckolding.

Because nazis are the good guys of history, right? Their states totally succeeded unlike those evil communists.

>what is the /leftypol general/ thread?

This. There is no leaving. You are here for good.

Okay! Just don't come crying back to us when niggers break your door down and your daughter gets run a train by Jamal and Tyrone.

CENSORSHIP isnt what the users community says, you fucking retard
it's what MODS and ADMINS do
fucking hang yourself

>>>//lgbt//

So you're the one trying to incite Nat-Socs against the whole board?...
Go back to /leftypol/, and stop loading your questions, they have as much say as everybody else here, whoever wants to fact check their ideology knows better how to check for Hegel or whatever the hell they want to base their ideas on.

...By that logic, that makes you even further down the bait chain, my hard of thinking cousin....

Good night sweet prince.

Nice try JIDF. You've been saying different iterations of this same bullshit for over 4 years. You're trying to mislead young white people away from racial identity while you preserve your own. Fuck you.

the only bans i can recall recently were given out by a rogue leftist mod for making posts about trying to save leftists from burning to death in unsafe buildings
or were you confusing "being belittled for being a retard" with "banned"?

ofc they do
this board and site are cesspools of horrid kike censorship shit
but calling out user reactions as censorship is being a zit