ITS HAPPENINGGGG

OH SHIT
>The spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said Moscow rejects accusations that it hacked U.S. political parties and the new sanctions imposed by the Obama administration on Thursday. The new measures include the sanctioning of agencies and individuals tied to the hacks and the removal of 35 Russian government officials from the United States.

TANKS IN 30 GET READY Sup Forums

Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it Trump will fix it.

Don't do anything Rash until then, Putin, please.

>Select all squares with Fireworks

Seems that this yeears fireworks will be something that we surley wont forget.

be silent friend. it will all be over swiftly and we will exit this wretched world in baptism by nuclear radiation and acceptance of the eucharist of nuclear hellfire

b-but I thought Sup Forums said Obama was based because muh Israel?!

ivan let me at least get to my cottage in the mountains before you press the button

there wont be any mountains left to go to, but sure np

Be sure to use the SATAN missiles in bulk, I want to be able to see the lights from my balcony.

35 Russian government officials get a month long vacation to visit their families.
How tragic.

>leaf
you know leaf, if we go, you go with us

better go to greece and watch it from there

nah man he should watch it from the alps

What I read did not sound like a vow of retaliation but that's the wapost for ya.

I don't have an SUV to get through the nigger fields safely, unfortunately. Spooks don't like the cold so less of them here.

being honest, usa needs another great war.
as the saying states:
HARD TIMES CREATE STRONG MEN STRONG MEN CREATE GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES CREATE WEAK MEN WEAK MEN CREATE HARD TIMES
usa population right now is just a bunch of clowns.
and i would not be agains to fighting in a war that benefits kikes.

I ain't goin anywhere with you.
I need an adult.

Has Obama forgotten the time that he overthrew the democratically elected government in Ukraine?

That seems like a bigger deal than hacking the DNC.

Surely Putin will know to just chill out and wait for things to do a 180 here in

>what's martial law

We thought trump could stop it

But we were too late

>yfw we were to late to avert ww3

Yes being obliterated in a millisecond by a nuclear missile will surely create alpha men.

hey radiation created super mutants

gee i sure am glad they exposed the russians who told us the truth about our corrupt politicians, now we can join against them with the liberals who actively cheer and push white genocide.

Thanks Obama!

EAT BIG TO GET BIG

I thought that was the FEV
>captcha: Select all images with fireworks