Do you believe in Russia hacking the elections?

no

Don't be stupid.

No.

"hacking" the elections

jajajajajaj reactivating the (you)'s is more of a hack than anything russia did.

I want to believe.

Probably not.

I believe they hacked the DNC, I doubt they hacked voting machines on a scale that vouldve turned the election in any way.

That's why none of the media will flat out say say "they hacked the voting machines and gave votes to Trump," they're as vague as possible and leaving it as "Russia meddled in the US general election process." Which they technically did, they exposed the shit out of the DNC and their bullshit.

honestly the problem is that the phrase is meaningless and it actually means two different things - 1.) that Russia was responsible for the DNC hacks, and that's what threw the election or 2.) Russia somehow hacked thousands of election voting machines and rigged the election that way. What everyone thinks when they hear the phrase "Russia hacked the election" they're thinking of the second, when the reality is that we're all actually talking about the first. #2 is Alex Jones tier conspiracy, and #1 could be proved, but is meaningless regardless because everything that came out of the DNC was true.

Absolutely not

Are yous back again?

Nope. I think Hillary did it.

no

If its not a bank account Russia had nothing to do with it.

Maybe.. who cares.
US meddled in yeltsen election, last year's Israeli election. The left is the biggest group of hypocrites and liars it just doesn't matter what they say.

Maybe but the effect would have been minor.

The biggest amount of Killary votes came from Leshawn, Pedro and Amir who woke up before noon for the first time in their lives to cast their illegitimate vote

I'm sure plenty of people got access to the DNC's emails considering how unsecure they were.

no

Or maybe.... someone else

We all know that if hillary would of won that the US and Russia would of gone to war.

if they did then i want to say thank you for exposing these criminals

Duh.

Russians hack dnc
Trump drops sanctions

the piece of garbage the FBI / DHS putout is really some embarrassing garbage. If i didn't know any better I'd say they intentionally made a shity report with the disclaimer to make Obongo look like an idiot.

It's like "someone could of used these 5yr old techniques that only work on really, really outdated versions of WordPress to do something".

pic related

10 million year old PHP base64 removal code they provide to help "remove evil Russian hacks" from your 10 million year old install of WordPress or Drupal. It's pretty fucking pathetic tbqh senpai.

Nope. China and Mudslime incursion are the real threat right now anyway and effect both our nations, it would be in our mutual self interest to be perusing better relations for the coming conflict rather than reigniting a decades old conflict. The globalist know this and are trying to turn the public against Russia and them against us in order to preemptively sabotage any attmpts Trump would have made to build bridges. Our trade war with China has left us in a similar position to the USSR in mid 80s, things look ok by the numbers right now but collapse is imminent, we need to allies not more enemies and many of our traditional European allies have been totally subverted. Japan likes Trump so much because they know China is the real threat.

Also Saudia Arabia needs to burn.

I stand with Israel, Sup Forums stands with Israel, Donald Trump stands with Israel, America stands with Israel.

If someone could actually tell me what they supposidly did, I could consider it.

Releasing Clinton emails isn't a "hack".

The whole thing is an inside job and both Obama and Billary know this. Trust me okay. ;P

No , but if it is true , US have a real big problem inside