Where were you when a proud autistic transgender woman BTFO Trump once and for all?

Where were you when a proud autistic transgender woman BTFO Trump once and for all?

These poor mentally sick people really need help.

>Hey Trump, if you were in [contrived situation], I bet you'd feel really silly about your current views, huh?

Also,
>discrimination against straight people

These people do know where babies come from, right?

Oh, wait...
>CWC
Kek, nevermind

Yeah, people like Trump really shouldn't be allowed out in public, they just make fools of themselves!

Laughing at it

Wait he did that?

>in alternative universe where LGBT is the norm
Trick question, humanity would be extinct, so there would be nothing for Trump to sign.

>Advocate the Office

>advocate the office and let hillary take it

Jfc

I like how by Ian Brandon Anderson's own logic, Hillary would them be subjugated to the same lose/lose scenario.

The infection from his axe wound must've finally spread to his brain.

I didn't think it was possible for someone could have such a loose grasp of reality, but this guy never ceases to explore new directions in being a nutcase. What will happen when he finally hits rock bottom? Does he even have a limit?

Wouldn't he just be a lesbian and therefore "norm"?

I have never ever read something so retarded in my life

That was painful to read.

On that note, not even contrived realities prevent Don from grabbing 'em by pussies.

Hey, we trans folks are to be taken seriously!

Bathroom rights are a real issue!

Stop ignoring us!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

numbers and barb dies this year

Every time you think Chris has hit rock bottom, he goes above and beyond to prove that he's nowhere close to the bottom.

That's that fat wankstain "Chris-Chan" who maced the employees of a video game store over Sonic the Hedgehog having black arms, right?

Holy shit this is hard to read. Leftists like to imagine these really wild scenarios as if it's an argument, but this is taking it to another level.

>wow, how can you be so bigoted against your alternate-reality rule 63 self!?

So close

Like it matters with two and a half days to go though. She's going to die in 2017, no bones about it.

>option B

Can trannies breed? Serious question.

That looks like a threat on his life at the end. Better get the hoses and jumper cables, we got torture to do.

He's been threatening Pmurt since 11/9. Pence too.

>autistic transgender
Redundant

topkek

>of reality wasn't what it is and instead some Wild fantasy land then your oppinions would be different

No shit

you expect me to read all that shit?

>A special exception fallacy using an alternate universe as its basis

And into the trash it goes.

Are women fucking retarded in that universe too? Probably doesn't impact the answer but it really makes you think

What a waste of a triple double.

>"""women"""

Get on my checked level

>Freedom of speech is anti-LGBT
Ffs, they aren't even hiding it anymore.

It's what a lot of them have to do because they've got no facts to back up what they're pushing.

source on pledge or you're just another faggot

>concern over the politics of another universe

Just another pathetic Star Wars fan

No it's Chris Chan.
He genuinely spent his entire life in another universe where he is friends with a magical sonic the hedgehog pokemon

Check out cwciki.com if you've never heard of him.

Hey! #DonaldTrump. I have a puzzler for you

In the alternate reality/dimension/universe where A, Everything is Ranma 1/2, and B, everyone's gender changes based on whether they touch hot or cold water except for YOU. Would You, the Donald Trump of This 3DPD reality/dimension/universe, allow the 2D Orange Kingu Trump-san in That opposite reality/dimension/universe, Sign the Anti-Anime Law, that would allow discrimination of Yourself, Ever?

Ha ha, yeah, I didn't think so Kid.

Good day.