Can someone give me a tl;dr as to why Albanians are so shit upon this board

Can someone give me a tl;dr as to why Albanians are so shit upon this board

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6106570.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is strange to see Muslims speak ill of co religionists

There is literally one albanian on this entire board who keeps posting.

First and foremost, that's fake, second, if we weren't literally attacked in every post we made over anything, we wouldn't be shitting this board. Come on now, we just want to be fucking left alone, we don't ask for much.

Who?

Who is that fat cunt, he should lose some fuckin weight, disgusting.

a fucking DOUBLE-HEADED EAGLE

Congrats, you earned yourself a golden leaf!

Notoriously poor immigrants on par with the average Roma gipsy, sleazy lying hypocrit douchebags, 30yo men hitting on 15 yo girls, massive victim complex, obsessed with shiny trinkets like massive fake-gold chains and last years smartphones, live in trash and filth, blame others for their problems, etc.

They truely are the asshole of the Balkans, which is quite something

You know you cannot debase the value of
A FUCKING LEAF
by trying to start similar stuff about other flags.

Fuck Albanians. I hope they all die.

His name is Steroid Tren McSteroid

Aka I'm natty IG brah

roach rape babies

U fukin wot m8

why are albanians worse than jews

hello ahmed

>we just want to be fucking left alone, we don't ask for much
I beg to differ.

This was what I was looking for

At least two with an Albanian flag, many more diaspora.

Well that "Hoxha dindu nuffin" leftypol fag wasn't helping their image.

Everyone gets shit on here, don't take it personally.

>Wants to steal Serbian holy land
>we just want to be left alone
Fucking šiptars

You fascist government in the 30's and 40's wanted to assimilate Albanians with the Italians and make them interbreed with you ;)

Huh, the average Albanian here probably makes twice the average income.

fucj them not get fucked

>t. religinigger
4% Serbs in Kosovo don't deserve any special rights ;)

Same shit, you're making a baby either way.

Neither does any american who isn't native
fuck off to cuckdonalds

If you're on here, it's a good sign you don't want to be left alone, regardless of where you're from

Hoxhaism a can go fucking kill themselves.

>Serbian holy land
Kek

Some Italians joined our side after the change of government, weren't so bad desu.

Tell that to the faggots squatting in Kosovo, Serbia's rightful clay.

And why is it Serbia's rightful clay?
Who lives there, nigger?

What i meant with that is that I'm up for discussions on political topics, but there's always some idiot who can't defend his point and instead insults like an inbred faggot. Sometimes i just with GG hadn't happened to begin with.

What makes land "rightful"?

insult them back then
pol is for low iq after all

Because remove kebab memes, and a good part of our diaspora are racemixed with gypsies or inbred peasants.

what the fuck are you saying

Leave Albania alone!!!!

Well, I might certainly be wrong, but the part of the diaspora that immigrates for free money and commits crimes, certainly looks like that.

>Can someone give me a tl;dr as to why Albanians are so shit upon this board

Live next to one and you will know.

It can never be explained to you otherwise.
Same like with rich liberals who live in white gated suburbs but shout
>refugees welcome
>not all muslims
>hurr durr that dude who died who founded Apple was syrian immigrant would you deport him

etc...

Best i can explain them to ya, as a country who has shitton of those roaches and had civil war with them is :
>literal tribal mentality, honour killing allowed
>80% of them are literally ISIS-tier mudslimes
>they breed like roaches, half of them practice incest
>they keep to themselves when they are few, but when 2-3 families of them move into village/street they outbreed the christian population and then harass them and bully them into moving out of their own streets/villages
>literal "dindu nuffin" attitude, they feel like they shouldn't be hold responsible for their actions since they feel weird about some laws in the civilized world and if the police arrests/shots someone they will chimp out like niggers in US and destroy public property, buses, cop cars etc...
>they refuse to pay taxes or any bills and if police tries to do something about it, for example shot down their electricity because they havent payed their bills in 5 years they will shoot the police with AK's
>the annual killing of christians and daily stabbings

They are literally the Uruk Hai of the mudslimes.
It's like ISIS+niggers breed and albanians popped out.

>hurr durr diaspora is always bad meme
no one fucks gypsies except macedonians
you're same shit as those retards who whine about us and keep niggers in their homes

fyrombei is back
how many children did you kill with you car today

You didn't want to give them back and now you're stuck with them, don't complain.

You surely exaggerate on the Muslim part. I'm Christian and no Albanian Muslim has ever done anything to me because of my religion.

>taking the fyromiteserve seriously
probably same guy who fucked a gypsy thinking it's a local

>Christian Albanian
Pick one faggot

you put only one option retard

I don't know about albanians in albania i am talking about albanians here and my personal experience with them which i've seen all thruout my life.

Many people say albanians in albania are different, but that "muh secular" shit does not apply here, just come and see for yourself if you dont believe me they can barely be called humans.

>You didn't want to give them back and now you're stuck with them, don't complain.

NATO and UN told us to take them as """"""""""temporary refugees"""""""""""" from Kosovo, so we took 200k of you, many camps were set up for them.

After a while UN said "jk, you have to keep them".

Our president said we will pay airplanes for them to go in Western EU/US because we don't want them and what do you know he died in airplane """"""""""""""""""accident"""""""""""""" few months later.

Same will happen with these """""""""""""""""""temporary refugees"""""""""""""""" from syria in germany

Christian Albanian here too, this "Albanians are Muslim" meme needs to die.

Have you failed reading comprehension at school? I said that the criminal part of the diaspora looks like that, not all of it. The Albanian Orthodox community in Boston is very successful and well liked.

>no one fucks gypsies

You'd be surprised. In my building there is a family with a gypsy mother and non-gypsy father. The kids are not malevolent, but certainly very stupid.

Or, well, they might be gypsies with Albanian passports.

did you convert or some shit
majority are ""muslim""

You just popped that nonsense right out your dirty pooper, Alexandervich.

You stupid fucking Fyromite, the refugees returned, you are stuck with the ones given to you since the Balkan Wars, those that today consist 40% of your population.

They are carrying Saudi Wahhabiesque banners lol

Are you retarded? Even Memepedia can tell you that a good chunk of Albanians are Christian.

Christian born and raised, I'm from Mirdit.

>the refugees returned
sure they did, that's why 80% of our albos dont speak Macedonian AT ALL but a little bit of Serbian.

Albanians are subhuman.

Anyone who has ever met them can confirm.

We have Albanian neighborhoods and those are the places you go if you want to get killed.

Also, if you fuck their women for some reason, you usually have to marry them. If you refuse, you face getting killed.

But women can be hot. This a local shiptar bitch I know.

*this is

do you live in a ghetto shithole

>that
>hot

all post discarded

Are you from Kosovo? Tonibler, we Chritians in Albania have been Christian since the third century AD, and are here to stay. We are kryqallinj (as many of you call us) and proud of it.

Inferiority complex because literally everyone in the world aside from hardcore sunnis hates them. No cultural, religious or language ties to any of their neighbours, which combined with how many times they've been fucked over and the shitty living standards on Balkans + corrupt politicians makes for shitty life.

Some sort of Balkan federation is the only way to fix this fucking disaster, but because everyone hates everyone else it will never happen.

tl;dr: if you're in the Balkans move to a successful EU country. Only death awaits here.

That is most likely an Albanian-speaking gypsy. Also, you have a shit taste.

>My NEET opinion is appreciated on a Bhutanese origami site,therefore it matters.

They don't speak Bastardized Bulgarian because they learn their own language fuck's sake.

That's a gyppo claiming to be Albanian mate, nobody here considers that thing one of us, and if you call that hot you actually need help.

All Albanians are thieves. Literally every Albanian I've ever met (I've met many thorough my work) has been later found stealing shit from the closest mall.

They're also liars and generally just gypsyish.
Truly low tier.

jam nga shqiperia dhe pjesa me e madhe ketu jan mysliman
si ka mundesi ketu na dalin te gjith te krishter

>Also, if you fuck their women for some reason, you usually have to marry them

This is how you do not get cucked.

>Muhhh muslim Albanian meme

Literal permavergin retards of Sup Forums don't know anything about anything outside of their basement.

Holy fucking shit i thought you are all muslims. Now i only hate muslim Albanians ...and other muslims.

In fact that's why i hated albania, cuz muslims... damn... MINDFUCK RIGHT THERE

Epo ja qe na duhet. Nuk kemi asgje te perbashket me shtetet e tjera myslimane.

t.somali mudlisme

kys Abdul

Okay, shit I must be a thief then.

butthurt Albanian muslim immigrant

You have shitty taste.

I married an Albanian qt3.14, its bretty gud.

>tfw no one responds to your post and shitposts based on flags instead

Truly Sup Forums is in its death throes.

aren't you known for being stabbers

Po pyet veten, o burre, pse dy figurat e vetme shqiptare qe i njeh gjithe globi jane te krishtera, dhe pse ne nje faqe ku diskutohen pergjithesisht tema qe duan njefare intelekti ka me shume shqipo te krishtere.

Pro-tip: fne familjet tona nuk eshte trasheguar nje mentalitet turk qe nga koha e sulltan pekmezit.

Same lol

How is the demographics there?

You guys going to become the majority anytime soon? I can imagine Islam has a PR problem.

This is all news to me. I knew one from working at a restaurant and he was nice guy. They just pretend to be like that to get their way orsomething?

finns steal cars in germany

Albania used to be an atheist state with criminal penalties for practicing any religion.
A lot of Albanians are irreligious, like most of my family.

Many people have dropped islam compared to 20 years ago when state atheism was removed. Some don't care much and some just go with the flow. The real problem though are the Arabs. By Arabs i mean those who went outside to learn about Islam and got into some sort of batshit crazy cult or the like, those aren't the people you want around, regardless of nationality. The state in itself has 0 tolerance for radicalism.

im an albanian and proud of it

me on the far right side

ia fut kot nese mendon se kan ndonje intelekt me te madh pjesa e krishter, te dyjat palet njesoj jan
kaq frik keni nga paragjykimet

Some do, some don't.

No, maybe he was just genuinely nice, not all people are made of the same mold.

'Murican that's been there a few times, there are Mosques but I didn't see any obvious signs of religion everywhere.

The commies really knocked the wind out of religious activities and most seem agnostic in practice.

why do you keep talking shit about us? bunch of no lifes you are here

we albanians are based, fuck off

But I'm not talking about stereotypes. I'm talking about real life face to face meeting with tens of Albanians. We had this minor "refugee crisis" with Albanians back in summer 2015.

Hundreds of Albanians arrived and applied for asylum. A week later most of them had been caught shoplifting and other crimes. They even started a 30 man brawl in the reception centre, and stabbed a Russian man.

100% of them got negative decision.

Daily reminder that finns drink themselves to death

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6106570.stm

Im an albanian and not a depressed NO-LIFE like you lmao

Nuk eshte se kemi frike, eshte se perdoret per te na mbyllur gojen, dhe ne fatkeqesisht nuk kemi ç' te bejme sepse eshte e vertete.

Wow look at all these buttmad Serbs and the one fyrom. Really I dont understand the hatred for Albanians. Probably has to due with land and history but the amount of assblasted neighbours they have is unbelievable.

Albania used to inhibit more Christian until Muslim hordes forcefully converted the people.

Thus many being half hearted (not really) religious if at all only for decorum.

Born in Durres myself - Albanians abroad in never tell YOU their Albanians ... and mostly you can't even see it as those aren't oily niggers but white people with reasonable ethics.

o/

who cares what western europeans think about us? We albanians make tons of money everywhere we are and get all the money. meanwhile these western europeans get their women taken by ahmed and jamal

Hard to say, since Muslims here are for a good part nominal Muslim who eat pork and drink alcohol. Statistics differ greatly, so we only have a general idea and no actual numbers on how many Muslims and how many Christians there are.

However, muslims are more and more divided. Many secular Muslims have either completely renounced Islam and consider themselves 'irreligious', while some others are becoming """"""""moderate""""""""" muslims. I hope for a Christian majority though.

ahahahahaHAHAHQHAahaha fuxkintb sbqiptare albanian fukCC kosovo je srgija fly triprsta i spit on flag od fake msilms vodnia + serb + rudsia + usa = fuck albania hahahaha fag fake muslims allahu akbar not ekbar kus emak destroy albania metohija we WILL GET YOU even bosnian no give recognition fake counbry go suckthe iraniAn dick allah or birgij mary no save deathbto albanian worst shqipate kebab smell

Yes. Im albaniana and look whiter than most germans, make ton of money and yet they talk shit about us.

Dunno why a people that have spent the majority of their history under the heel of an occupier can be so damn proud.