Effects of Video Gaming on Society

Do redpilled video games exist?
Are all gamers degenerates? (correlation vs causation)
If video gaming is a problem, how do we "solve" it?
Can we blame ((((them))) for this?

I want a typical Sup Forums discussion of the causes and implications of the gaming trend

Yes, red pilled games exist. Deus Ex series is. Good example I think. Some are degenerate. If you get just a few games a year it is okay. New game every week or even month degenerate. Ii dont think we can directly blame the jews for this. Most games involve guns. Liberal millenials are just hypocrites who want to shoot fake guns but are afraid of real ones.

Original Deus Ex.

Was playing this game when 9/11 happened, was slightly dissapointed it didn't fully come true.

I love the civilization series

Holly shit as i was thinking about making a thread just like this i see your thread. You just mind fucked me OP, nice...

My red pilled buddy also likes that game? is there a reason?

It isn't inherently red or blue pilled, just no bullshit empire building.

>how do we solve the basic need of man
>entertainment
Not gonna happen

>le entertainment is for manchildren, hardcore people like me only exercise and meditate all day xD

Fuck off with these garbage threads

How did you get my photograph OP?

its degenerate if it keeps you from your responsibilities

There was a thread here about Metal Gear Solid 2 a little while ago. I've yet tp play the game myself, apparently it's prophetic.

I play video games. I've had my moments of unquestionably being a degenerate with video games. Nowadays I play co-op with friends every now and then, but very rarely play alone anymore.

I was just asking the questions, I wanted to know fishnigger

If there was more to do outside there'd be more people outside.

Video games only win when you live in a shithole part of the country

That fatty didn't become fat because of video games, he became fat because of his enabling (most likely mother) parents that fed him with when ever he wanted.

I and a lot of people i knew played tons of games when we where younger and not a single obese, one might have been over 25 bmi but the average was well below 23. Most video games nerds here are skinny af, you don't get hungry and you don't have time to eat when you are a tryhard at CS.

Above is essentially my opinion, I just wanted to hear others

Are video games degenerate? No, but people are. Where you find art you will find degenerates. Books? Degenerates. Paintings? Degenerates. Movies? You better fucking believe you'll find some fucking degenerates.

It was just to provoke desu lad. In my personal experience gamers are underweight and survive off of things like Rockstar Energy and Doritos but never put on weight

>everything that i dislike is degenerate

If you need your safespace, reddit is around the corner

Rust is red pilled. It's basically social Darwinism taken to its logical conclusion

>Leaf trying hard to be leaf as always.