Post yfw the "report" on Russian hacking

Holy shit Sup Forums, this is comedy gold.

>There were [PEOPLE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED]
>working for [A POLITICAL MACHINE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED]
>that fell for a phishing scam which "compromised" them [IN WAYS THE CONTENT OF WHICH SHALL NOT BE DISCUSSED]
>Also, we're blaming the Russian government [BECAUSE REASONS WHICH YOU DO NOT NEED TO UNDERSTAND, CITIZEN, WE HAVE A HUNCH AND IT'S A GOOD ONE].
>We advise all organizations to [HOLY SHIT IT'S A PHISHING SCAM, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?].

I love how this is a thing. If this is so "legit" then why isn't trump under investigation? How come he is set to be president in less than 20 days? Why is everything so retarded?

>nccic

man, they gave it to these minor league busters?

shoulda called in ncis. gibbs, mc gee, and abbey could of had those commie bastards crammed into a hole in guantanamo by now.

>48 year old woman dresses up as a high school emo grrl

Why is broadcast TV such cancer?

Just be grateful no one linked the webm of her and mcgee using the same keyboard at the same time to out hack a hacker attacking their database. I get a stroke every time I see it.

You're lucky i can't find it.

I honestly have no idea what that disclaimer is actually trying to say. Can someone explain?

bumpin fo da sauce, main

stop being a fat retard on the internet. and kys

Someone did something here's a signature as proof. Here's how to not be a dumbass and fall for a phishing attack

link?

oh fuck this is funny

For (You)

Hey shitlord, the server in clinton's closet was behind a locked door.
Are you in favor of Russians in your closet?

"Does not provide any warranties" is lawyer-speak for, "You can't sue us if you rely on this information and the decisions you make based on it end up backfiring."

They're purporting to give advice to large and powerful organizations. It's extremely important that they include a "you can't complain if it turns out we're full of shit" clause.

Fun fact, Abby is almost 50 years old

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK! NO! NO!

Thank you based anons.

(THIS IS WHAT LEFTISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

QUICK WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS

added one of our countrymen

guys...

aleppo?

chopstick

ama

>t. unemployed CTR shill

We've uncovered the identity of Energetic Bear.

For a ~50 year old she looks great topless.
Idk about you, but if my wife could 'almost kinda half convincingly' play a goth high school girl at 48, I'd be laffin.
Good genes by any definition.

>she looks great topless

You can't just go throwing out a claim like that without something to back it up

Hacker identity thread: