BRITAIN YES

>Grooming of young girls by Muslim men is STILL occurring on an “industrial scale” in Rotherham

Express.co.uk has pieced together shocking testimony from victims, campaigners and local residents in a large-scale investigation series being revealed throughout this week.

They all told us how police and the local council is still "failing" thousands of vulnerable girls.

It reveals how organised, criminal gangs of paedophiles are still using the town as their own personal fiefdom, peddling underage girls for sex as part of a multi-million pound crime empire.

A recent follow-up report, published by Professor John Drew in March, concluded that the police are now “adequately” tackling child grooming and that historic failures had been “isolated”.

But testimony, pieced together from independent sources, paints a starkly different picture of the authorities’ response.

A number of people who gave evidence to Professor Drew’s inquiry expressed open dismay at his findings and told us the grooming of girls is as bad now as it has ever been.

One victim, who we have called Ellie to protect her identity, said: "Raping of white girls by these men is still going on. Some, I know, have had to wait months before they're even asked to give a statement [to the police]. It's shockingly bad still."

But Ellie said: "What have the National Crime Agency been doing for the last 18 months with their £10million? No arrests yet? We're feeling desperate and disheartened."

Another girl, going under the pseudonym Lizzie, said: "I know a few girls who have come forward recently and been told they are being racist and I know a lot that won't come forward and to be fair I can't blame them.

“Nothing has changed, not in the slightest. It's still the same scale as before."

express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31128736
express.co.uk/news/weird/632677/Adolf-Hitler-Nazi-fake-death-World-War-Two-Tenerife
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gods_of_the_Copybook_Headings
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-finland-idUSKCN0VL0UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If people really cared they would have ran them out of rotherham. Nobody cares about anything anymore.

Lizzie's was one of a number of testimonies Express.co.uk heard detailing how abuse is going on in plain sight, with victims, campaigners and neighbours all able to direct this website to the areas where the grooming gangs operate freely in the terraced streets.

She added: "It doesn't shock me anymore because I'm used to hearing it. You hear it on a daily basis, about new girls on a daily basis.

"All you can do really is help them, and I wouldn't advise people to go to the police because they don't do anything. I'd rather take it into my own hands."

A third victim said: "It's just as bad as it was before because they just don't care - they don't want to tackle it.”

In shocking testimony the father of one girl who was raped by the criminal gangs told how packs of young Kashmiri men linked to her abuser still turn up outside his home to intimidate the family.

Recalling a series of incidents which took place in March this year, he said: "Every night for 13 nights out of 14 between midnight and 1am we had people coming and knocking on the door saying it was takeaways. We don't really eat takeaways, and when we looked through the spy hole they had no food and you could see a car full of Asians.

"We had my granddaughter for the day nine weeks ago and we took the dog for a walk. On the way back I noticed two BMWs full of Asians.

“We were going past and we heard them saying something, but we just ignored it. We got across the road and all of a sudden we started hearing this abuse 'you white bastards, don't think your daughter is safe', things of that nature.

"There was no one else in the street so it was obviously aimed at us. The next moment this big Pakistani guy with a shaven head - he was wearing some sort of robes - put his arm out of the car window and he was waving a tin of lighter fuel shouting 'we will see, we will see'.”

what the fuck!

I wonder what will happen in a couple of decades in Germany

Considering that a father was arrested for trying to save his daughter from the rape she was subjected to at that exact moment, how would that be possible in any way?

The government and police are literally on the rapist's side. They operate openly because they know they have the entire system of government, police, and media, defending them.

Who the fuck cares about Rotherham?

Lmfao at your lives. Do you honestly think these slags give a FUCK about you "defending their honour" or "fighting for their rights" ONLINE?

These girls wouldn't give you the TIME OF DAY in real life, and you pathetic fags STILL white knight for them online. LMFAO. You're PATHETIC. The reality is that these sluts simply just wanted to date the Islamic conquerors, but got butthurt when they realised Muslims practise polygamy and obviously saw other girls too.

You pathetic, incel "crusaders" ACTUALLY BELIEVE the bullshit they spew about "hurrr muh rape crisis!" lmfao. What world are you retards living in, seriously. They WANT to date the Mujahideen.

I hate this fucking country

source?

Good, someone finally wants your hideous women.

Jesus christ, fuck off

no mate its sneaky and anti-social.
any cunt can cruise around in a mondeo and hit on school girls, these creeps just have the guile and lack of respect for the society. cretins like this need to be deported.

>white British girls get smuggled by Muslims
>cryptojews still rubbing their hands from the massive cuts he's been receiving for awhile now

British Duterte when?

Lmfao at you.

It really must be hard, being such pathetic white knight vermin that you VOLUNTARILY SPEND TIME defending girls who HATE you. LMFAO.

That's LITERALLY how pathetic you are. I'm NOT TROLLING - you've admitted this BY YOUR OWN WORDS. You WHITE KNIGHT FOR WOMEN WHO HATE YOU.

LMFAO. Does it GET more pathetic?

I mean seriously, just look at your life. You spend SO MUCH TIME talking about "white nationalism", when the VERY THING IT'S DEPENDENT ON, white women, COMPLETELY HATE YOU. LMFAO.

Absolutely pathetic.

You deserve it.
If you cared then you would have expelled these people long ago.

Every report about Rotherham mentions it.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31128736

>An abuse victim and her father have been speaking about how they feel they were failed by the authorities in Rotherham.
>The woman, who wants to remain anonymous, was nearly 14 when the exploitation began.
>She went missing from home on numerous occasions over four years - both the police and council knew about it.
>Her father was arrested twice as he tried to get his daughter back.

You are a proper faggot

>assuming Sup Forums demography
>random words in CAP LOCK

2/10
It's so obvious you are a shill.

You guys are even more fucked than us.
>Not fucking getting a mob together and burn down their houses.
Just go stealth jihad, no evidence.
The British Police seems to be incapable anyway.
Make it out to be another Muslim killing Muslims.

Yeah, I bet there are no rape gangs in Yankland.

>These girls wouldn't give you the TIME OF DAY in real life
Rofl they're fucking children you pedo cunt. God damn you're like a fucking plague, everywhere you go just ends up destroyed, filthy and disgusting.

Don't let Brexit fool you, the British are just as cucked as the rest of Eurabia.

>expelling those who are protected and empowered by the police, the government, and the media

Before that you would need to bomb the BBC, kill the entire regional police force, and kill every local politician and councillor, THEN kill all of the Islamics in the area...With no guns...

That's not going to happen.

Literally pic related. Reality has surpassed satire.

Petrol, bottle, wax and an address.

>The British Police seems to be incapable anyway.

They are absolutely capable when they want to stop something they want to stop. They heard Tommy Robinson walked into a pub to watch a football game, and several officers arrived before half time to kick him out.

>What we have in this country today, then, is both anarchy (the failure of the state to enforce the laws) and, at the same time, tyranny – the enforcement of laws by the state for oppressive purposes; the criminalization of the law-abiding and innocent through exorbitant taxation, bureaucratic regulation, the invasion of privacy, and the engineering of social institutions, such as the family and local schools; the imposition of thought control through "sensitivity training" and multiculturalist curricula, "hate crime" laws, gun-control laws that punish or disarm otherwise law-abiding citizens but have no impact on violent criminals who get guns illegally, and a vast labyrinth of other measures. In a word, anarcho-tyranny.

Anarcho tyranny is a great term.

>“Nothing has changed, not in the slightest. It's still the same scale as before."

Allahu Akbar, the prophet wills it, my Anglo friends. Muhammed married a 6yr old and all the prophet did is sacred!

Fuck. At this point just round us up against a wall and shot us in the head. It would be more human.

The police would drag you away before the bottle could leave your hand.

We must secure a future for white children. Even if they are skanks. They're white skanks

This is the British police.

>>Her father was arrested twice as he tried to get his daughter back.

makes me boil with rage. how cdan people have allowed this to happen?

we really do need R W D S, and we need a lot of them

>Who the fuck cares about Rotherham?

you should if you don't want your institutions undermined and weakened.

also you should buy a punchbag.

>>Her father was arrested twice as he tried to get his daughter back.

Isn't this enough reason to have huge protests?
I always heard that there is nothing scarier than the English middle class.

>Isn't this enough reason to have huge protests?

There was. The BBC called it a neo-Nazi march.

I genuinely think they are putting something in the water to "relax" us.

The reality is that his daughter probably just wanted to date the low inhibition, handsome Mujahideen, and he couldn't take it.

Black and Arab men tend to have a certain sex appeal to white girls not found in most white guys. They are unafraid, handsome, and have massive dicks. This is why whenever it seems like a "scandal" is happening, it's really just multiple white girls CHOOSING the Islamic conquerors.

>>Express.co.uk
COULD HITLER STILL BE ALIVE?
express.co.uk/news/weird/632677/Adolf-Hitler-Nazi-fake-death-World-War-Two-Tenerife

This is what I don't get - christian women are bad because muh koran, but it's ok to fondle their titties?

>massive dicks

>Protest against kids being raped
>Get labeled as far-right neo-Nazis

Our country needs nuking tbqh.

Plz Burgers.
Annex us into the Trumpenreich.
We'll even drink your watered down piss-beer and start driving on the wrong side of the road.
Just save us from our cuck government.
I don't want to live this way any more.

If women chose you disgusting pigs you wouldn't be raping children you fucking mong.

its pathetic because you are calling this behaviour alpha.

>literally bullying children and abusing them.
>raping them and kidnapping
>hiding behind muh racism

KYS cretin. you are not a man but a dog on two legs.

muslims are the most hypocritical persons i ever seen, i never seen a muslim practicing the word of quran, they just skip the ''boring'' parts and claim that they are muslim when its beneficial for them

>christian women
Lmfao. Literally ZERO girls actually believe in that shit here in 2016.

Flush yourself. You're from Germany, which is even MORE atheistic than Britain, and you STILL DON'T KNOW THIS? LMAO!

Now i know youre trolling. Comparing black and arab men lol. Is that why it was common tradition for muslim slave traders to castrate black men?

We genuinely need to have a Russian-style revolution on our hands. Just a complete dismantling of the current establishment from top to bottom and execute the traitors who abused their authoritative power to allow shit like this to happen. The politicians, the media, the authorities and judicial branch. It all needs burning to the fucking ground.

Jesus people, stop responding to the obvious bait poster

>Asian

come on lads, lets be specific, there are 2 billion asians

>We'll even drink your watered down piss-beer and start driving on the wrong side of the road.
I know it's bantz, but you do realize nobody really likes that shit here, right?

People who actually like beer drink decent beers, here just the same as elsewhere.

Fair enough. I will acknowledge that black men are even more handsome and well endowed than us Arabs.

Birdshitskins on the other hand?

Lmfao. About as sexually "threatening" as a fucking insect.

>turn white men against white women
>destroy the family unit

Nice try Rabbi, go spend your shekels somewhere else.

it's not about how we see us, it's how they see us. To them we are all practicing Christians.

Every white woman i know thinks arabs are creeps, and only date/fuck whites

Every arab woman I know date whites, not creepy pakis

Which would require organisation, which would be impossible because WE are digitally tracked on all devices, while THEY (the Muslim rape gangs) are not, or if they are they're given a free pass.

And because of how brainwashed everyone is a whole gang of white guys walking down the street would get police action in minutes.

Why was I born white? If I was brown I could move to UK and fuck underage white girls while doing coke and get away with it!

Anyone here subscribed to the spectator? is there any way i can pirate it?

You can do it if you're white too, be famous or be a politician

Anyone actually from rotherham here?

Fuck, I need to stop browsing Sup Forums late at knight.
Shit like this makes me furious and unable to sleep.

When are you brits gonna do SOMETHING?

If my sister, daughter, cousin etc, got kidnapped and raped by a bunch of dirty mudslimes, there would be no force on earth that would keep me from murdering those subhumans.

>also you should buy a punchbag.

Can't you see, Hanz? He is a punchbag!

t. city dwelling paki

Is that in the article op posted?

>mfw I might live in a non-country, but at least I'm not British.

Someone sprayed, what amounts to a shitpost in a Mosque wall and the police are treating it as a "very serious hate crime."

>there would be no force on earth that would keep me from murdering those subhumans.

There would be many if you had no guns and a full police squad dragging you away.

*dies in a terrorist attack*

Degenerate Labour supporting spawn deserve rape.

A sharp stick and determination fueled by righteous anger is all you need to kill.

>there would be no force on earth that would keep me from murdering those subhumans.
LMFAO. Apart from the fact that you're a PATHETIC BITCH who can't leave his house without ANXIETY MEDICINE?

we think you're unintelligent, unattractive, uncivilized, lazy, rude, selfish, manipulative, and smelly

white girls giving a fuck about men of sand is a buzzfeed meme, the vast majority of us barely even count you as men

white guys are have always been and will always be top tier

>inb4 you know the drilll
>am gtfo now

Nice projection shitskin.

kek british women are converting en masse.

We aren't brutes. We don't go around killing people with sticks. We either deport them or enrich them with zyklon-b

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in using racial slurs like "shitskin", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

Literally all Sup Forumsfags can do is live in their own FANTASIES.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

RIP in peace Tyler.

Oh you again;. Yeah fuck off mohammed.

>border of pakistan and india

coincidence, just the two countries that will fill the gap left by european migrants getting kicked out

The streets will run red with Muslim blood.

We will set our dogs on you, beat you with rocks, sticks, burn down your homes and businesses and drive into your with our cars. When we get better armaments we will use those. We will use everything necessary until Muslim extremism and all its cancerous side effects have been utterly removed from this continent.

Just give us more reasons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gods_of_the_Copybook_Headings

>When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
>They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
>But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
>And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

Kinda sad that the only thing stopping us is organisation. But it makes sense when you take a look at the massive amount of money spent on tracking citizens online and IRL.
A bit like the romans dressing up their slaves like normal citizens so they could not realize how many of them were.

>we control your streets

Buddy you and your kind are afraid to walk our streets because our police force might kill you.

What is this dumb nigger trying to say?

Paki shill alert.

You boys have outstayed your welcome. Time to go back.

>Just go stealth jihad, no evidence.
>The British Police seems to be incapable anyway.

If you nailed a page from the Koran that forbids rape to their corpses, British police probably wouldn't even investigate and chalk it up to 'cultural differences'.

The joke is that, literally, no such passage in the Koran exists

Really thinking we just need to get together once, have a big WHO'LL TAKE MY PLACE moment and then basically let the wind take us. I mean, if we never use real names and keep our mouths shut to the police then there's nothing to truly stop us.

>terrorist attack that happened 11 years ago
When was your last terrorist attack? 11 days ago?

Shitskins always heavily gang up on people, even on the weakest of the weak so who the fuck are you to call anyone a coward? TOP KEK my lad.

There aren't any that operate with such impunity, or on such a scale

Even with four times the total population

Think about that asshole

They are raping girls as young as 10-12 years old you fucking cunt
Are you a shill trying to subvert the topic?

test

second test

>mfw you shitskins literally can't deal with living in Finland, so tons of your worthless subhuman ilk are leaving here voluntarily.
You pathetic animals are unable to cope with the cold, and the lack of sunshine, so you leave back to the shitholes you crawled from.
The rest of you huddle in our capital, hiding inside government housing because you fear the cold and the dark, all the while our police hunts down all of you who came here illegally (which is the wast majority of you), so you can be deported.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-finland-idUSKCN0VL0UE

And atop of that, your "refugee" centers get burned down by Molotov cocktails thrown by patriotic Fins.
Your disgusting migration to our lands has not gone unnoticed, and month by month, more people are waking up to the fact that subhuman barbarians like you, will never belong here. The leftist that tried to protest against patriots, were once again, rekt by the police. The voices speaking in your favor are frail and weakening, while those speaking for your utter expulsion grow stronger every day.

So no, I am not scared at all of you. I hate you, for you are not my kin, and I would love to exterminate every single one of your ilk from my homeland. I was after all, trained to defend it in our army, and slaughtering subhuman squatters like your kind that do not belong to the land of our ancestors, would be simply fulfilling the duty I owe towards my homeland and people.

>its the same shill from the muslim pedo thread

what motivates you to act like such an enormous bellend?

Now you're just being a defeatist. Until you get your can-do boots on Britain will be Britmenistan.

i.e. man up faggot

>They heard Tommy Robinson walked into a pub to watch a football game, and several officers arrived before half time to kick him out.

Better Snapchat your own burglary and wait a month to give a statement about a violent rape though phamalamalams

>anarcho-tyranny

wexcellent meme

>btw guys i'm a grilllll
>pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, or arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Absolutely nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.

The police does not even need us to open our mouths. They have access to every piece of information which we posted on the internet and all the data from all our devices if they just label us "right-wing extremists" or "terrorists" before any meeting can be organized.
Then all they have to do is to arrest you, make you loose your job and ruin your life forever.

But I am long past the point where I give a fuck about petty things like reputation.