Brit/pol/ - Remain and PROUD Edition

DONATE TO MY PATREON: patreon. [insert com] /christchan

>Sharia May accused of Blairite interference; "The state is being cobbled together to fix permanent Tory power"
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-government-accused-power-grab-9526352

>'There's no war in France!' Milkman mocked for urging Britain to accept Paris migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers

>Corbyn to Theresa: "You're not Henry VIII"
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/28/jeremy-corbyn-you-are-not-henry-viii-theresa-may-brexit-deal-commons-vote

>Senior Civil Servant: The Tories lack the courage to acknowledge the scale of leaving the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/28/theresa-may-lacks-courage-admit-scale-brexit-warns-senior-civil/

>Why is Labour so worried about a crackdown on voter fraud?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/labour-worried-crackdown-voter-fraud/

>Lib Dems: £450m Brexit savings claim is a fantasy figure
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/27/clean-brexit-claim-450m-pounds-weekly-savings-challenged-tim-farron

>Labour's New Year Vow - a UKIP fightback
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyns-new-year-vow-9529498

>Israel accuses Britain of leading UN resolution that told them to stop bulldozing Palestinian children
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/28/israel-accuses-britain-secretly-playing-lead-role-un-resolution/

>Number of 5-11 year olds suspended from school for racism up 33%
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/28/five-eleven-year-olds-suspended-racism/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww
strawpoll.me/11977734
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/04/kevin-macdonald-the-monstrous-winston-churchill/
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-32141190
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html
princeofwales.gov.uk/media/speeches/hrh-the-prince-of-wales-presents-thought-the-day-bbc-radio-4
youtube.com/watch?v=XzEnN3bTg5U
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/1386542/Do-you-still-throw-spears-at-each-other-asks-Prince.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fNffORCD6kI
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-38458529
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/814577424214134784
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/814590118875070464
strawpoll.me/11985000
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/814576726722433024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God save the Queen and god save Israel!

>Donate to my paetron

Brit/pol/ is for nonces

Fuck off capitalists, this is a Leave general

Friendly reminder Churchill was the ultimate traitor.

Daily Reminder that Brexit will take years to actually happen.
Daily Reminder that No One in Government actually knows what the fuck they are doing.
Daily Reminder that it took 10 years for the Canada-EU trade agreement to be completed. There is no reason to expect the potential EU-UK trade agreement to be any shorter.
Daily Reminder that the Lib Dems should die in a fucking dumpster fire and the Liberal Party of old should return with the Ghost of Gladstone at the helm.

THINGS mentioned

>THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER

youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

daily reminder you're a faggot and should of went with dresden

I sincerely hope the actual Malayfag dies.

>TFW have christian values but too intelligent to believe there is a magic man in the sky.

>G,g,god save the k,king

That shitpeas thing got old fast huh

How do we solve the American problem, lads?

Just looked that up.

Kinlochleven is a small village.

F
U
C
K

>Mike swaps his Malay flag for a British one
>Still easily identifiable for being a money-grubbing failed artist attempting to pawn his substandard wares on Sup Forums

Why don't you just leave?

fire

>le fuck 2016

Speak for yourself faggot

>tfw YKTD doesn't believe in the red, white and blue Brexit

2016 has been a wonderful year desu

what the fuck is with her hand

go away beggar

Fuck off you malaysian sack of shit.

Go whore yourself out somewhere else, jesus christ. ALTERNATIVELY get better at fucking drawing already, how one man stays so buttblasted and so non-talented for so long, I simply do not understand.

H-fucking-rumph.

Jeremy Corbyn in The War of the Worlds

We don't need to do anything. This is one problem that will just eat itself.

Stop being racist lad.

By the way we are evicting you and paying 10% of what your property is worth because we need to build a windfarm, this is for your own good.

2016 was GOAT

>leicester
>brexit
>Olympics
>Trump
>plenty of terrorism and deaths to talk about

SO DIVERSE

why does everyone hate yktd

i remember he replaced all the nouns in brit/pol/ op headlines with Robin Williams when Robin Williams died it was pretty funny

Thread poll strawpoll.me/11977734

>Kevin MacDonald on Winston Churchill
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/04/kevin-macdonald-the-monstrous-winston-churchill/

>David Irving on Churchill and the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM

>Churchill's War by David Irving
>youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk

>The group of high-profile opponents of the Nazis whose meetings Churchill attended in the 1930s was usually just called Focus.
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-32141190

>In addition to money supplied by the Czech government, Churchill was financed during the "wilderness years" between 1930 and 1939 by a slush fund emanating from a secret pressure group known as the Focus. The Focus was financed by a slush fund set up by some of London's wealthiest businessmen -- principally, businessmen organized by the Board of Jewish Deputies in England, whose chairman was a man called Sir Bernard Waley Cohen. Further details of Churchill's financing by the Czechs, as well as the facts of Churchill's financial rescue by a wealthy banker of Austro-Jewish origins, Sir Henry Strakosch, who emerged out of the woodwork of the City of London. When Churchill was bankrupted overnight in the American stock market crash of 1937-1938, it was Strakosch who was instrumental in setting up the central banks of South Africa and India, who bought up all Churchill's debts. When Strakosch died in 1943, the details of his will, published in the London Times, included a bequest of £20,000 to the then Prime Minister, eliminating the entire debt.
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html

Nuking the entire country is the only way. Better round up any Yanks that have left their homeland and fire up the ovens.

When will they return?

This image warms my heart to no end

How to fix Britain-
>Kill all secessionists
>Ban all left wing parties and jail their leaders
>Privatize the nhs
>Leave the EU
>Legalize guns and drugs
>Ban poorfags from emigrating
>Invade AUSNZ
What else?
Jerries out.

Atheist

"Celebrate" Christmas but that's about it. Same for everyone in my family pretty much. Only one religious person

And to think this timeline all started with three lads having an orgy in Thailand and calling some whore a slit eyed minging gook.

Behold

>You owe Him everything - pay your dues snipcock

Hello lads.

How are you all doing?

why
it's a man getting strangled

I'm doing fine. Pretty comfy in my chair. How about yourself?

Why do you want them to lad?

R8 flag

I'm getting ready to make things BETTER

WTF I hate Breitbart now.

>Prince Charles spends 5 minutes condemning genocide of Christians in Middle East in Christmas message (then says one sentence about freedom of religion)
princeofwales.gov.uk/media/speeches/hrh-the-prince-of-wales-presents-thought-the-day-bbc-radio-4

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW ONE

REPORT THE MALAYSIAN POSTER

HE'S JUST TRYING TO SHILL HIS PATREON

I'm doing alright too, user. Thanks for asking.

Just listening to music.

youtube.com/watch?v=XzEnN3bTg5U

It would be a nice replacement to le milkman. Also they were quite based along with their Tory rivals who I equally fawn over.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/1386542/Do-you-still-throw-spears-at-each-other-asks-Prince.html

Why is he so based?

True

Shouldn't really be giving that sad sack of shit attention

MALAYSIAN MIKE HAS GOT A VPN, DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE FLAG

MAKE A NEW THREAD AND MIGRATE

REPORT THE OP, REPORT THE MALAYSIAN, REPORT CHRISTCHAN AND ANYONE SHILLING MIKE'S PATREON

You know the Brian family got to stay right?

MAKE A NEW THREAD

THIS THREAD IS COMPROMISED

REPORT THE OP

DO NOT CLICK ON HIS PATREON, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

REPORT THE MALAYSIAN, REPORT THE OP

Luna Lovegood is a right qt in arry potter

UKIP needs to do more based anti-Tory shilling

Just argued with my mother.
She said the Falklands should belong to Argentina because Argentina is closer to them than we are.
Why do men have to be spawned from women?

>get on your knees, user

But not IRL

weirdly even though i don't think Trump or Brexit were that bad i still feel 2016 was an atrocious year.

possibly because it's the year i went completely off the rails but realized there's probably no easy route for me doing so.
possibly because i realized the world isn't a car hovering on the edge of a cliff, but a car approaching terminal velocity as it approaches sea level.

Evanna Lynch is cute

CUTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=fNffORCD6kI

we need a Toryball

Still...the fact that they even considered deporting them while taking in thousands of refugees is disgusting.

>she will never sit on your face

the Falklands are British.

Northern Ireland is British.

Get over it, faggots.

The Liberal democrats are nothing like the liberal party.

UKIP
>Euroscepticism
>Right-wing populism
>Economic liberalism
>British nationalism

Liberal party
>Social liberalism
>Classical liberalism
>British nationalism

Liberal democrats
>Social liberalism
>Pro-"Europeanism"
>Social democrat

Non-Malay thread if you want it, quit spamming Non-Malay thread if you want it, quit spamming Non-Malay thread if you want it, quit spamming Non-Malay thread if you want it, quit spamming Non-Malay thread if you want it, quit spamming

Vagisan moist cream

We have a may ball though we need a BLAIR ball

MOVE TO NON-MALAYSIAN THREAD

KILL YOURSELF, MIKE

"All of you will be damned. There is no place for you in Heaven." -Winston Churchill

Stop

>Put bit of bacon on a mosque
>Get imprisoned w/ a bunch of Muslims.
>BBC News: Bacon offender dies in prison
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-38458529

>Immigrants can come here & rape 5 yr old boys & not go prison, an Englishman puts bacon near mosque & gets 12 months & now he's dead
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/814577424214134784

>The same judge who sentenced a man to 12 months for putting bacon near a mosque only sentenced a Somalian to 24 months for raping a child
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/814590118875070464

How was 2016 Wipe? Worth a rage?

So what does she think should be done with the ethnically British, English speaking population living there who want to remain with Britain?

Fuck off Mike, we're not donating to your patreon

They were considering deporting him because immigrants have to earn a minimum amount to stay. I recall this policy being praised around these parts.

Oh I recognize that. The LibDems are the rape-baby of SDP autists and the remaining Liberals who were basically spineless centrist faggots.

Stop worrying lad none of us clicked his patreon link

YOU ARE THE VOICE!
strawpoll.me/11985000
strawpoll.me/11985000
strawpoll.me/11985000
strawpoll.me/11985000
strawpoll.me/11985000
strawpoll.me/11985000

The wife had a degree in scottish history and archeology, they discontinued the immigration policy they were on and they were reduced to a student visa.

MIGRATE

Jesus britpols gone down hill

I love Christ-chan though.

>Lovegood
You have to wonder what (((Rowling))) was trying to imply with that kinda fuckin name

>tfw I will never indulge in a paki sandwich with Priti and Konnie

It feels so wrong yet so right lads

The Nords

She hugged me once, felt her tit. Wasn't bad.

MOVE TO NON-MALAYSIAN THREAD

Hand over the Channel Islands to the frogs then

>The prison service has declined to give any further details of the circumstances of his death

What are the odds on it being a paki prison guard?

Right that was it. My bad.

>"Anti Fascists" also celebrating the death of a man imprisoned for putting bacon on a mosque door:
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/814576726722433024

like that bloated jewish rent boy knew anything about getting into heaven

Wew lad I've been defending Charlie Brooker for a long while because I think he's usually funny enough to overlook the cucking but 2016 Wipe is fucking dreadful. Not one joke you couldn't get from your average lefty twitter account.