Literally the prophecy in Zechariah :12 is being played out right now

Are you ready for the Messiah to return?
2 “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the Lord. “I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.’

6 “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.

7 “The Lord will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem’s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. 8 On that day the Lord will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the Lord going before them. 9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ww3

We could have stopped it

Instead, we asked for it.

in the timeline I came from it wasn't written like this. it doesn't even compare to the prophecy I knew.

we wanted this and Kek has provided

Okay whatever

As an Apache I really can't relate anymore

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

We are a global fleet

What if ww3 is what we want?

also Ezekiel 38-39 war

>taking jewish masturbatory fantasies seriously

Kind of eerie knowing that this user is going to be burned in hell.

BUMPP

enjoy your eternal afterlife with 2000 yr old jewish men

do you think theyll still have the same mannerism they did back then? will they even know english?

There will be no need for language when our souls are linked close to that of the lord. We will already know our feelings and the feeling will be of love and goodness

Horses appear to be a reference to our primary mode of international transportation (planes)

>2016 was the year of the plane crash

me too....

If taken semiliterally, I thought the prophecy was about self driving cars. Almost there, guys.

BUMP

Are Christians the people of Judah?
In a previous verse God says he will remove Israel from its aggrogant boasters. These could be the "Jews" that currently live in Israel.
Also there is a verse about Syria getting destroyed and turned into rubble, aka exactly what's happening now.

>nothing but Judah
>where is Israel?
Judah is scattered. Embassy and capital talk to move to Jerusalem but it isn't speaking of covering the Israelis in my opinion. Israel is spiritual and Israelis are not Israelites

Not to mention third temple. Pic related. The new temple for the Millennium comes with Christ from the clouds. After the antichrist defiles the manmade one

Is Bibi the second coming of Christ?

Horses are transportation. Crashed sattelites are how they become blind.

This is now. Antichrist soon.

Jesus fucking christ

Lets pray to god that the kikes and their globalists ie; Rothchild soros Rockefeller dont win.

ITT grown "men" believing in fairy tales.

>the earth is fucking pear shaped now
You're the bleedinh fairy tale

Stay buttmad