Did you build your bomb shelter yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=m3LGopSVju4

FYI, much of america does not have air raid sirens or mandated bomb shelters. There will be no warning of the H bomb Blast. Build you shelter quickly

serious announcement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNxHUfGc3gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We "try" our Air raid siren every first wednesday of each month at 12am here to make sure that they work properly

People are used to it.

Always made me wondered, though, if someone was to attack us, if they'd do it on that precise moment, everyone would be confused and we'll all die

well, time to go to bed I guess

Finland is too innawoods and too irrelevant to nuke, so I don't need a shelter.

Feels good being irrelevant.

dont they have a loud speaker too?

like someone to say "this is not a drill, take shelter immediately and prepare for nuclear blast over and over again?"

Don't know, probably in some cities, but not all of them that's for sure, I've read about it, and apparently the signal is different in case of a real attack, it would last longer and would sound different

I don't think your average Joe would tell the difference, though

Bomb shelters are a relic from an era that was in the dark about the consequences of nuclear fallout.

Even if your vents manage to filter the radiation, the contamination will be so widespread that you won't be able grow crops or drink water. It's a drawn out suffering death.

We do have the sirens but they are probably because of the giant steel factory near the city.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNxHUfGc3gE
Prepare your anus. You are next.

>russia not nuking finland
what world do you live in?

well at that point you would be trenching on foot as far away from the blastsite as possible.

perhaps the us agencies will be sending out lots of medical tents and suppliers

What part of Finland would they nuke and what would they acchieve by this?
Kill 3 people with a 200 gazillion rubles bomb?

If it ever came down to Russia nuking Finland, all of the world would have already died.

Aw that's cute. You actually believe the government cares about you.

also, if a new upgraded stealth bomber was used, could a nuke be dropped undetected?

I dont see why they wouldnt be sending aid in a disaster, espically if a large percentage of the population was just killed

and if not them, then the charities and humanitarian shits will probably be helping

If there was a nuke strike, it would be carried by a missile.
A bomber plane has a snow balls change in hell not getting destroyed before hitting the target against any modern military.
Bombing a modern nation is not quote as simple as frying some goat fuckers.

This isn't the 1950's. Nukes aren't "dropped". They are launched.

It's not abot getting in undetected as much as it's going so fast that they can't react.

Everywhere remotely populated has air raid sirens being tested every 3 months.

The entire subway is built as a bomb shelter.

Nuke targets are not Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö, but Borlänge, Luleå and Oxelösund. In a shooting war between the US and Russia, these three cities would be razed before anything else, without them, NATO cannot replace any equipment.

Military priority caters to itself and the leaders first, the civilians second.

How many nukes are you thinking will be launched at us?

They will focus on the people who matter, the military. We are just livestock at this point.

>Watching the WJC right now

p-pls stop nuking us Sverige.

so what am i supposed to do

whats the plan