WHITE MEN BEWARE

WHITE MEN BEWARE

Black women are waking up, DO NOT BE SEDUCED

STAY VIGILANT

good point, while some of you particularly deviant anons may feel compelled to BLEACH any negress who shows interest in you, be mindful of the fact that they have been a walking incubator for undiscovered venereal diseases since the time they were eight or nine years old

beware the ebony menace

Waking up to what? Are they gonna try and give us the BBV?

>being seduced by black women

You don't find the gorilla negress attractive. Bigot!

If she is willing to cook, clean, not go to clubs, puts up with my sit and her shit isn't too bad and she looks at least a quarter white, then I have no qualms with dating her.

What do you call the black equivalent of coal burners? Oil wells?

>being seduced by men with wigs

They're going to try to marry white men so they can divorce them for that free sheeeit.

White men take note, if a black girl ever approaches you it's because she thinks you are weak and easily taken advantage of.

You think you're resistant, but sooner or later the stigma of virginity will remind you of your plight.

she has a fat nigger ass. that's something you have fun with, not lock down. i still think they'll get divorced.

>of course is has to be king redditor

>taking women seriously

milk drinkers

you can tell by the face of the chick in the OP that she is 40% black at best. skin pigmentation is an insanely hereditary traight, most other things not as much. bitch probably doesn't even need to straighten her hair. she the type of black chick who bangs a white dude and has blue eyed children.

I guess some guys like to be the ones tossed around in the bedroom

Good, the less black dads that exist on the planet the better.

>i still think they'll get divorced.

Do you actually think they will end up getting married?

this, you bunch you children

oh... no....

whatever would i do if a nubian goddess tried to seduce me

it would be very hard to resist those curves

>black women
>divorce

black people are more conservative than their violence and robbery lets on. they don't do divorce.

niggers on twitter are legit heated night now holy fuck

Where do I sign up for my free black gf?

>)
gotta add this go my bobby face collection.

Divorce is expensive, they just disappear.

BLEACHED

Are you cunts all ai reacting to shit I say or something?

She's got that warrior woman, Valkyrie thing going on. It's sexy as hell.

They use that filter shit when they make their AVIs. They want to look whiter.

lol anime poster projecting. They are actually more susceptible to you being an actual man.

>she

KFC or Popeyes.

>more susceptible

I think you mean receptive, Tyrese.

now black women can be rejected by both black and white men

Black woman white man couples have the lowest divorce rate of any group.

wait

wait

black women want to get married?

every white bitch i know tells me they dont want to settle down until their 30s

I'm desperate and lonely, race doesn't make much difference to me. Probably the only race I'm not fond of are Koreans since they're all plastic surgeried since birth.

every women just wants a daddy who will take care of them user

We elect Trump, and suddenly white people are at the top of the pile. Feels good man.

The nigger salt from this is hilarious. This man looking ape their top tier woman.
>she jus won dat moneh, he ain be have uh stroke gayme nikku

meanwhile her net worth makes him look broke by comparison.

i know that feel bro

well that kind of throws the whole sugar daddy thing right out the window then

Actually it's another smart way to pit Black Feminists against White Feminists, as they are already engaged in a power struggle over feminism

Id get with a negress if she was even remotely feminine

I'll fall in love with whoever I want thx, if she happens to be black /white/shitskinned/yellow/blue/rainbow I still won't care what you faggots think of it.

Common made the right choice. People propose after 3-4 years. Couple months is too fast, but you know betas want to get married asap for some reason.

we tired of these niggas not payin what they owe and hitting and quittin us like we a blunt y'knowwhatimsayin'? sista gotta do her if dat means i gotta shop around a bit tough shit nigga u shuda been ontop of yours

im intimidated by this guy

Are there more of these?

oh fugg. Are we definite that that's a 'she'? I mean, common must have not put a ring on that for a good reason i assume.

>implying you wouldnt want to drain your ball into this every second of every day

false, debunked study.

5'9"

Source?

>nasty hair products
>VD bacterial hive
>250 dicks + (mostly nigger dicK)
>chance of negroid hateful spawn murdering you when it turns 18 to get back at you for reperations.
>loud black mouthed woman "uhhh huuuuhhh, nawwww, giiiiirllll, whuuuuuut, fo' sho, etc."

maybe im too drunk but this seems like major unnuanced autism

this board is so funny

>Trump is president
>Economy is getting better just by an alpha being in the white house
>The west is moving to right wing nationalism
>Sexy exotic big butted black amazonian women are craving that white dick

Is this the best time line or what?

>They're going to try to marry white men so they can divorce them for that free sheeeit.

Black women don't do that. White women are GUARANTEED to do that though.

are you describing the modern white woman?

>seduced by a subhuman

I think I'll be safe.

not to mention you are literally creating a nigger and bringing more of the african scourge into the world

just lurk the welfare office

jokes on you faggot, i've fallen so deep down the rabbit hole that I can fetishize my own virginity, no sheboons getting this white mans sacred goo

Shut up, jealous Becky.

They just assume shes struggling because shes black.

I would sell my white genes to mate with this African queen

like you are actively creating a nigger with your own seed. It niggerfies your sperm

wow just what a horrible fate. Imagine being a teenage kid and being cursed with nigger sperm

no matter what you do you'd have nigger kids
i'd get a vasectomy lightning fast

fuuuuck that shit

that won't be a challenge

Damn youre right, go check twitter. Niggers are actually butthurt about this

wafflehouse down south

Do not be persuaded.

Come home, white man.

lol you can't say any of that shit isn't true lmao

kek

Show them a magic trick... They lose their minds.

To think you used to have to PAY for them

>The west is moving to right wing nationalism

Dream on.

How do you guys manage to tolerate being close to sheboons? The combination of smugness and their smell makes me want to exterminate their entire race after about two seconds into a sheboon encounter.

SHOVEL SNOW
FEEL WOE

black women actually shower in some countries. as far as smugness goes, it's also 100% culture-based.

It's happening.

It's not.....wtf?

>come home
>find out she's with chad

Women selling themselves...

not a single muslim will be killed by death squad. ever. so no, it's not happening.

Why not? I am lonely, depressed, in need of human contact and will spend yet another new years eve alone with the bottle.

White meat, dark meat, its all meat and I crave the pleasures of flesh like a dog gone mad with hunger.

>marry nigger woman because muh dik
>have nigger kids
Think long-term, anons.

>'What? Who the fuck is "Common"?'
>Google image

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MY GOD.

Rather, they think he's super rich because he's a white CEO.

>armenians are white btw

Why are so many white men turning to bestiality?

Sup Forums virgins and their awooing want to fuck cat/fox/wolf girls

progressive nu-males and their virtue signalling want to fuck sheboons

What is causing this?

Trump isn't even president, yet. Give it some time.

post pics

Black women are cool, I like them but I'm racist so it would never work out.

BLEACHED!!!

But user it is a well known fact that whiteness is carried through the man, there's nothing to worry about

It's already like this here

We don't have this cuck shit like in first world countries, so black women love with men

I couldn't say no to this

Nigger you crazy. All these whack ass niggers you see running wild growed up without a father and you want more of them around?

Most black women come from a traditional Christian upbringing and are usually down to get hitched early.

Great standards you got there pal.

> Brazil
> White men