What if Sup Forums went to Antarctica?

I saw an user mention this in one of the latest Antarctica threads and thought it was worth repeating. Instead of making all these threads about Antarctica, all of which are just baseless speculation what if we actually got a group together and traveled there?

I'm not rich and don't have a boat, but I'd be willing both to go and to contribute as much money as I can. Assuming there's no richfag with a boat on here who was interested, we could still pull it off if we all pooled enough money together.

If there really is something huge going on over there, I doubt we will ever hear about it in the MSM.

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage-expeditions.com/trip/ross-sea-january-10-2018/
organelle.org/cBird/cBirdIII.html
reuters.com/article/us-pope-orthodox-cuba-arrival-idUSKCN0VL26B5hBAP7FfJWTkI16Dj-g
express.co.uk/news/uk/558226/China-Argentina-falkland-islands-fighter-jets
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/26/argentina-congress-china-satellite-space-station
edition.cnn.com/2016/03/15/americas/argentina-chinese-fishing-vessel/
reuters.com/article/us-obama-argentina-idUSKCN0W700Q
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sir-ranulph-fiennes-antarctic-trip-9038521
independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/antarctica-region-largest-marine-protected-area-ross-sea-a7384956.html
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/11/264108.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7RMg55vOS4g
nypost.com/2016/12/29/massive-anomaly-lurks-beneath-ice-in-antarctica/
youtube.com/watch?v=iH22L72j3Hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Terraform the motherland by speeding up global warming.

it's just unprecedented melting of ice.

So many world leaders are going there, one after another, so they can secretly watch ice melt?

I have a few cargo ships that go from Santos to Cape Town regularly. But the question is why would we even want to go that far south?

I'm a little short on cash right now, but I'd legit be willing to shelve out 524 U.S. dollars just to see it happen. The search and rescue, that is.

if you are following the legends you must also acknowledge that many parts of the continent are highly militarized and you'd probably get BTFO

if Admiral Byrd got sent home with his tail between his legs what are any of us going to do

Bampu

Its a violation of the antarctic treaties to have military action taken in the continent. They woudnt risk it because of a few faggots.

You think Stargate was fiction? There are ruins from a prehistoric human civilization there... with advanced technology that doesn't teleport people to other planets, but rather teaches you Matrixфstyle how to ascend your consciousness to higher scales of existence. Some would call this "extradimensional travel" but it is more like becoming aware of things that exist as interrelationships at multiple scales. For example there are non-human intelligences that exist solely in the realm of one thing interacting with another, and the more complex the interactions within a given system, the higher their population and influence. They really like human memes and they use them to travel.

Reminder that Antarctica is a massive ice wall around the Earth that connects the the Firmament.

>What if Sup Forums went to Antarctica?

We would discover nothing and we would all die

Anyone want to do this?
Could start saving, it's a year away:
heritage-expeditions.com/trip/ross-sea-january-10-2018/

Stop talking about this subject, nothing in there! Sage

Just make sure you go to the land area of Antarctica.

I wish I lived in isreal. The shitposting is just too easy for you kikes.

We need to find a place for all of us to get in contact with each other, like kik or something

I know what you're talking about.

organelle.org/cBird/cBirdIII.html

U would and I would eat u for sustenance

Classic USA-UK

These things never go anywhere. I've literally got boats and gear, forum, nobody will do anything IRL, even if the opportunity were handed to you on a silver platter.

Antarctica is pretty much Area 51 at this point with the amount of military installations from global governments. It also has a no fly zone. You can't go to Antarctica without being detained at gunpoint. You faggots would know this if you bothered to Google why people don't go to Antarctica.

>February 13 2016
>Pope and head of Russian Orthodoxy (Patriarch Kirill) meet. First time this has happened in 962 years.
reuters.com/article/us-pope-orthodox-cuba-arrival-idUSKCN0VL26B5hBAP7FfJWTkI16Dj-g

>February 15 2016
>China and Argentina announce new economic deal including purchase of Chinese fighter jets, huge Chinese investment in Argentine railways, nuclear plants, dams
express.co.uk/news/uk/558226/China-Argentina-falkland-islands-fighter-jets

>February 18 2016
>Russian Orthodoxy head visits Antarctica, shortly after meeting Pope. First time a Russian Orthodox leader has ever been to the continent.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html

>February 2016
>Chinese government reveals it has built a 'satellite/ space exploration' base in Southern Argentina, the first such installation to be built off of Chinese soil.
theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/26/argentina-congress-china-satellite-space-station

>March 15 2016
>Argentine government report they sank a “Chinese fishing boat,” near a restricted area off the coast of Southern Argentina.
edition.cnn.com/2016/03/15/americas/argentina-chinese-fishing-vessel/

>March 24 2016
>Barack Obama visits Bariloche, in Southern Argentina.
reuters.com/article/us-obama-argentina-idUSKCN0W700Q

>October 16 2016
>Sir Ranulph Fiennes (famous Everest climber) planned to travel to Antarctica. Government stops him.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sir-ranulph-fiennes-antarctic-trip-9038521

>October 28 2016
>Every nation with rights to Antarctica signs a treaty banning fishing in Antarctica for the next 35 years.They say the reason is to save the Chilean sea bass.
independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/antarctica-region-largest-marine-protected-area-ross-sea-a7384956.html

>November 11 2016
>John Kerry visits Antarctica
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/11/264108.htm

Gte the fuck out of here, and learn to handle your fucking high, dope. And stop listening to Joe Rogan.

If I wished I could come and go from Antarctica as please, I have stealth boat.

What kind of boat?

1. You're a moron for not opting to slave a satellite and just fucking looking at what's going on instead. Do you not understand how fucking big it is? They could have a massive city-sized base with fucking fireworks and ferris wheels and 40 foot letters announcing the base and you could walk for years on end and never ever see it if you didn't know where it was.

2. Almost every single one of you is a soft-handed weak-backed sheltered little butterball who would literally die within a day of being on that continent.
Scientists who are generally in far better shape then most of you (By virtue of leaving their parents houses now and then) only survive through rigorous preparation and guidelines that they adhere to.

3. Half of you would be too busy fagging out on the boat, and it would probably drift until it capsized.

Don't actually let me deter you though, please do make plans and then implement them to the best of your abilities, and please document your progress every step of the way.

I have four sailing yachts and spare gear and equipment all kinds of it. Home is finally paid for, going to finish the remodel so it can be rented out which then provides me income to leave with one of my boats to go to the South Pacific or wherever. Anyhow that's my plan. I like following these threads and Antarctica is a place I'd like to see eventually.

I've been there, it's nothing special. Stayed for 2 weeks to conduct some geologic work with some glaciologists.
>Cold as shit
>All the researchers drank like mad at night
>Mostly men, few females
Barely saw any penguins too, was kinda disappointed.

That was a complete mindfuck. And the rest of the site is a fucking time vacuum. Stay away.

Google the group that tried to organize a non-government sponsored trip to the north pole. See what happened when they tried.

>tfw you can artificially create summer by releasing the months supply of pissbottles. Truly mankind has triumphed over nature.

What base?

Hey man, If you need a boatsman, I've been looking for an excuse to go travelling again. My house is almost finished and I'm going to rent it out to my brother (for tax reasons). I'd like to learn about sailing while I have still a little of my youth left.

I'm not even memeing. If you go there, either by yourself or not, you WILL disappear. Even if you don't make a big deal out of it on social media. You won't be coming back from that trip.

bump

>non-government sponsored trip to the north pole.

I could lend you a 37' fixer-upper sailboat which is liveable as-is. Near Seattle. If you are not a Larpfag and you want to vacation on it this season and help with all the work/maintenance then OK. have to move the boat to new location further N towards Canada asap though, will be doing so end of this month. I've got way too much work.

The more is known about it, the harder it would be. That's why it'd be good if a whole group of us went. I'm not good at organising stuff, but I am more than willing to go and put forth as much money as I am able to towards this project.

If it's a whole group of people from different countries, documenting on social media why they're going, etc, it would be impossible to make us all disappear without the masses learning of it.

Of course, yeah, if one or two Sup Forumsacks quietly went on their own, nobody would ever know they vanished.

Your name wouldn't happen to be richard?

North pole could be fun.

Why do people keep saying that things are happening in Antarctica on this board?

>documenting on social media
you should do it secretly or atleast release the information automatically after some time

No. It isn't. Why?

bump for great Sup Forums expedition of 2017

Yes, I'm aware of that. But there is a way to get in and out and be undetectable. If I were to disappear there it would be by choice.

Just being curious. Going to the North-Pole without any proper preparation seems a bit cowboy-ish to me.

I keep seeing this claimed, but the continent seems far too big to patrol like that. Do you have a source for these claims?

I'm not looking to lend. I'm looking for a job on a boat. Food and a bed is enough.

I would give anything I can for such adventure but my location is far and I dont know anything about boats nor have money for them

Ok well was planning on fixing it up and selling it. Have too many boat at the moment. Ended up with a really nice one that's a keeper so it is time to get rid of the others. Then free to make bigger project. really want to construct a nice submarine yacht next, like about 35' LOA to be affordable. I'm material rich and cash poor basically.

I would be about six months into preparation, probably longer. But why?

Six months huh? I just looked up that summer in Antarctica starts in December and then runs until March. Obviously we can't pull off a successful expedition right now, but maybe we can set a goal of setting off in December 2017?

bump

>pol
>pooling money
you know that this is impossible, right?

You are free to go on various tours but they cost about 10,000 syrup bucks.
You will get covered in penguin shit and freeze your balls off. It's the last great mostly unexplored unfucked up place on earth is why rich people go there. There is some extreme ice mountain climbing too if you are into it, otherwise you would be wasting your money.

Maybe something went lost in translation when I said 'boatsman'. I ment 'choreboy'. Don't know if it means the same thing. Anyways looks like this is a dead end for me. Best of luck in your endeavours user!

No niggers living in Antarctica, I checked.

You would need Drones to survey the interior, outside of expedition level equipment like sleds, and shit loads of mountain and cold weather training.

I think we ought to just live there. We are pretty cooperative so long as we don't have to be too social all the time, so living in separate habitats while cooperating on important common interest projects like food/utils, communication, and exploration might actually work out.

We'd need sexbots tho, or at least huge amounts of danimakuras / anime because no woman would ever put herself through this. But most of you fags are already used to not getting laid and living in a basement, which is a lot like being shut in in the Arctic I guess. As long as we have Internet access there may be something here.

I believe u

Yes, I know that. That doesn't support user's claims that we'd be stopped by various navies at gunpoint.

Pfft nigga you don't need that shit. I climbed everest with nothing but my t-shirt, jeans, trainers, a bottle of lucozade and 2 packs of cool doritos.

Good luck with yours.

You don't understand what I'm saying. Many of you go, document it and then disappear. People would ask questions and the official story would be that your boat capsized and those on board (you and all the others) frooze to death. As for the bodies, either stiffs with features that can no longer be IDed or "we could no retrieve the bodies".

The continent is riddled with military installations, the official story is that they use these facilities for "research" but there are armed men, patrols, etc. Again, these installations belong to numerous world governments due to the treaty that states one country can't hold a claim (but some countries like Siberia are slowly pushing it further and further). There was some info in one of the Podesta emails that mentions some of it. I cannot give you a source because the majority of it is classified. You don't have to believe me. I know many anons won't and will just say I'm making this up or am a Schizo.

i like the idea of going to antartica

we should call it the "South Sup Forums"

Are you from an alternate timeline where Siberia is a country?

Any specific keywords? Sounds interresting!

>Some would call this "extradimensional travel" but it is more like becoming aware of things that exist as interrelationships at multiple scales
Why not just drink some pinecone-honey-wine?

I am an actual accomplished engineer and would legit contribute, money as well as personally go myself, if enough people are serious

If someone seriously would be up for an expedition, id sign the fuck up.
>peek into that hole
>Find exiled german people
>Everything was true
>Sup Forums on global news

bumb

These guys have been making threads about these sorts of things for ages. It's all very interesting but nobody can really take the lead and get a base "Polony" established anywhere.

Can you give me a job?

t. chem eng new grad

Can you post a link ffs

>Disregarding my point.

There is a difference between signing up with some agency to climb mountains in Antarctica and going on your own (or with a group), without the expressed supervision of your governments. The places you cannot go to are the numerous locations surrounding, and making up, the military installations (which also contain the numerous "strange" structures that have not been censored by Google Earth). If you fly a drone across one of these military installations they will shoot it down. And even if you're arrested and transported back to your home country your government will monitor your every action especially on the internet from that point on.

>numerous "strange" structures that have not been censored by Google Earth
expand please. What shape are the structures and about how large?

>chem eng
wtf man? i thought chem engs got 100k jobs

So if you're right, how do you know all of this?

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=7RMg55vOS4g
go to 1:19

There was a man from the Netherlands yesterday or the day before who seemed 100 percent serious about doing just what you say. Said he had the boat and the funds.

nypost.com/2016/12/29/massive-anomaly-lurks-beneath-ice-in-antarctica/

The government has that shit locked down though so I'd bring lots of guns and ammo. At worst you use it to shoot polar bears and penguins for fun

youtube.com/watch?v=iH22L72j3Hk

>Polar bears
>Antarctica
Pick one.

So like 5 freedom bucks?

The problem with Antarctica is static fires. It's seriously like the driest place on earth, any static discharge could cause an explosion. And the wind carries the fire really well

That sounds like bullshit
But I believe it

bump

Job market has changed brosef.
Out of my grad class of 70+ only 15 had jobs coming out.

Maybe because it's dangerous?

The pyramid-like structures that have been posted in a few of these threads, plus the V-shaped cave entrances. There are more areas that have been censored by Google Earth.

I cannot give you any evidence or a source due to a majority of it being classified by numerous governments around the world (which concerns the treaty). I'm not asking you to believe me or not. I've been seeing these threads pop up more and more. At first it was just talk but now it's more than that. I know some of these anons like to talk and not take action, but every once in a while there are people who have no issue with taking action (whether negative or positive). There are just some things that should be left as they are. I am merely here to warn against the progression of this idea. This whole thing is no longer just a topic of discussion when you begin to ask for volunteers for an unsanctioned expedition. Understand that you share a board with people who are more than just young high schoolers or college aged youths.

Well, I gotta admit, this flat earth looks sexy.

We need a Mexican in the team, then.

What happens when it isn't secret any longer?

> I am merely here to warn against the progression of this idea. This whole thing is no longer just a topic of discussion when you begin to ask for volunteers for an unsanctioned expedition. Understand that you share a board with people who are more than just young high schoolers or college aged youths.
So are you trying to (((shut it down)))?

not according to NASA. The arctic might be losing ice but the Antarctic isn't

> Chem eng 100k jobs

It's a meme, I'm afraid. Not many ChE jobs to go around. My advice would be to get into automation and intelligent plants. The machines really will put ChEs out of a job.

But there will always be a need for nanomaterials, drugs, process design, and that sort of thing.

i do it.
We need a submarine/ice breaker and barge to carry our home.

nobody is going to drag a sled, we would use drones to scour the land and lidar information to find the secret tunnels

So many? Who?

We need build a submarine.

Just buy one.

Little late to be changing degrees or going back to school now.

Spoiler alert: It was my second Bachelor's degree, to correct a previous mistake. Such is life.

bump