The university is backing this guy, Sup Forums

The university is backing this guy, Sup Forums.

Kinda pathetic where we've ended up.
Publicly wishing for white genocide is fine, because freedom of speech.
But using the n-word is enough to get you fired and criminally investigated (many cases).

Pretty fucking shit.

reuters.com/article/us-pennsylvania-professor-idUSKBN14G1OA

p.s. don't write his name, there's an auto-ban on.

Other urls found in this thread:

minutemennews.com/white-professor-denies-existence-of-racism-gets-fired/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328640/Kansas-professor-leave-using-racial-slur-class.html
insidehighered.com/news/2016/05/18/professor-says-she-was-fired-over-well-intentioned-ill-received-class-discussion
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/27/professor-keeps-job-after-white-genocide-tweet-but-conservatives-seek-out-more-academic-and-media-controversy/?utm_term=.a05814df57ea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Philadelphia is full of nig-nogs

>(((Maher)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

Not to mention either Oregon or some school in the state had to pay $60000 in a lawsuit because a transfag wasn't called "they" by it's faculty. The hypocrisy is incredible.

>satire
>leaves out the twitter post where he said the Haitian genocide of Whites was a good thing

every fucking time. God damn kikes

>Mods add the shit professor to the black list
Remember, they do it for free.

so?

Blows my mind that a faggot like this has access to young minds. Now this kike is trying to say it was "satire"

You guys are taking this shit too far. This is the equivalent of being triggered. He doesn't actually want a white genocide.

Pic related defends me from all LEAF comments.

they do it because they get away with it
we all know damn well why they would never say this about blacks or muslims

Don't you mean
>many such cases - sad!

Yes. But the point is had anyone made fun of the Jewish holocaust, Armenian or BLM this would have been a totally different event.

>Get job as a professor at a university
>Tweet that niggers need to be sent back to Africa
>Say it's satire

Im sure I would keep my job

And he will be continued to backed up and get away with this as long you all just sit on our fucking ass and shitpost on a Taiwanese carpet trading forum while jerking off to white women squirting all over bbc.

if you guys actually found out his details and then ordered a hit on him my faith would be restored.

if you're black then yeah.

Well, point taken.

Checked. But of course, it's merely freedom of speech, goy!

Seriously.

Fucking dirty micks.

Most whites back him too, we are a cucked race.
If he said that about blacks or muslims he would be fired and possibly dead by now.

Anyways, start a petition for alumni. If they don't take any sort of action against this subversive piece of shit then threat to cut alumni donations.

So it makes me sad.
The fact that everyone is going along with this reminds me how hated white people are in society.

>going along with it

thats not what ignoring it is

Poetic justice will be this guy being stabbed to death by a nigger, where he will be raped in the ass by Satan for eternity. Life is good sometimes :)

Semantics aside, they are not speaking up to get him fired. He is allowed to continue, whereas we know that any professor who says anything remotely negative about other races is fired in a heartbeat.

Once again A Fucking Leaf does not get it.

CHECK'D KEK WILLS IT

Maher isn't even a jewish surname though.

So ok, he backpedaled on "white genocide", as in it's not real and he is being ironic.
But how do you explain this? Like wtf, how can you say something like this and literally get away.
>inb4 muh free speech
Try and say something similar about other race.

BENJAMIN FISHBEIN

I posted this once, but I'll post it again. The only way you can get universities to cut this anti-white shit out is to hit them in the pocketbook, as hard as you can.

Ideally, someone could somehow convince Trump to threaten to cut off all grant funding for the school until they cut that shit out. I guarantee you that professor will be out of a job so fast it'll make your head spin.

t. academic

The last I heard he lies in Mexico city.
So, if I understand his logic if the brown people of Mexico were to rise up and kill all whites it would be a good thing he should get killed. Unless, he thinks he's one of the good whites?

Drexel is half the problem, the other half is UC-Berkeley.

Drexel is the shit tier school that gave him a job but Berkeley is the school that gave him his master's and PhD.

Here's an example of a professor fired for way less at Kansas University:

Dr. Andrea Quenette KU professor, fired for suggesting racism doesn't exist on campus and saying nigger in this context: "It's not like I see nigger spray-painted anywhere..."

minutemennews.com/white-professor-denies-existence-of-racism-gets-fired/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328640/Kansas-professor-leave-using-racial-slur-class.html

insidehighered.com/news/2016/05/18/professor-says-she-was-fired-over-well-intentioned-ill-received-class-discussion

Nothing wrong with killing slavers.

Mexico City huh? It would be a shame if someone accidentally dropped a bullet to his brain

hes ashkenazi jew who married a squatamalan and took her fucking name

>Drexel on Sunday called his tweet "utterly reprehensible" and said it would meet with him to discuss it.

Doesn't read like he's got support, perhaps it's only in his mind.

HE'S WEARING A WIRE!!!!

You can bet your sweet maple ass he does not consider himself white.

At the very least he gets to keep his job.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/27/professor-keeps-job-after-white-genocide-tweet-but-conservatives-seek-out-more-academic-and-media-controversy/?utm_term=.a05814df57ea

He's got a good manly mustache. I'll give him that.

Since Trump won I've thought these scumfucks would back off and know whose narratives currently rules, no? They double down on their degeneracy?

It's really all they know how. But have you seen TheYoungturds these last few weeks? They put up 4-5 Trump stories a day.

That is precisely why he has access to young minds. The higher powers want people like him teaching young people as a form of Marxism.

This is why most people who are in or just out of college are liberal.Brainwashed into liberalism/globalism. And to hate the white race.

Yea, they're trying really hard staying relevant. The fact that they adopted the polspeak in their fuckfests of videos, like "cuck", shows the volumes of their desperation

Anti-white rhetoric doesn't have any effect, goy.

Professors don't effect real life.

Have you ever heard of a nigger spree shooter that went on an anti-white rampage because his college professors taught him to hate white people?

If it was never in the MSM it isn't real.

>have you seen TheYoungturds these last few weeks?
why would I see them the last few weeks, let alone ever?

I can't do it guys, I can't take it anymore, its all so tiresome. I am going to climb the university clock tower and go moonman.

I do not see the problem. If his Opinion is to kill white people thats fine. We should be tolerating his speech and not like SJWs try to police it.

People should speak their mind more often. We need upstanding citizen taking about sending Blacks back to africa would be a good thing. If we police his speech then we are no better then them. This guy did nothing wrong. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Because Sup Forums is too complacent and lazy

If this was a professor insulting black people, SJWs wouldn't stop until he was fired

>(((maher)))
>hyphenated last name, either a cuck or married to another faggot
>numale calling for white genocide in position to determine students' lives at university that draws tax dollar subsidies

Under a Trump presidency, we need to clean house with these institutions of higher kikery. They want to offer degrees in Advanced Goyim Faggotry, no problem, we'll just shut off the tax dollar valve and let them sink or swim on their own bloated budgets and alma mater who can barely get jobs at Target, let alone pay off 200K dollar joke degrees.

Something tells me that like every other kike institution, they'll start firing these people and getting back to serious work to keep the tax dollars flowing.

really makes me think

In a perfect world sure

You're delusional if you think they'll both be allowed though

Not until they see the consequences of their hypocrisy

>We need an upstanding citizen talking about sending Blacks back to Africa
Got bad news for you, Hans.
If someone were stupid enough to say something like this, they would be fired before they finished the end of their sentence.
The left have created a system where it is only ok to preach horrible things about whites; saying anything negative about any other race is considered illegal hate speech.

>Because Sup Forums is too complacent and lazy

No, it's just that these fucks are protected by their superiors and no matter what we do, it has no effect for that reason.

Do you remember that cunt Bahar Mustafa? We got tens of thousands signatures on Change.org and what happened? Nothing.

Like another user said ITT, if we want to make meaningful change we need to go to the very top.

The problem is that those at the very top are the ones that this anti-white shit is coming from.

We need to take this shit to Congress, to the Senate, to State governors, etc.

These things are merely an opportunity to do what we do.

I like this burger. He knows what's happening.

You have to let the Anti White sentiment get out of hand until the majority wakes up. Let him talk shit. Even support him in comments, people will only wake up if it gets out of hand. Then you can get back at them much stronger once the public opinion shifts.

SURE WOULD BE A SHAME if some anons who are good with the cyber managed to get in there

Leftists want to know "how a Trump could ever happen1!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!"

They need look no further than this sniveling little fuck and the cocksucking subhumans that allowed him to remain employed.

Where are the Russian anons when you need them?

This sortof makes sense. Keep in mind though, if you let something get too powerful, you may not be able to kill it.

Cut tax dollars. It will die overnight

Cut welfare and ebt to non married single parents.

This isn't hard to combat. Those in charge keep supporting this shit

Pretty hard to single-out niggers from a clock tower desu

>shutitdown.jpg

Fucking Sup Forums, infiltrate them already!

If they say "White Genocide" is okay, blow it up. Give them massive support. #KillWhiteyADay. Their whole scam is to try to be smart about it. Blow it up. Hijack it with idiots. Put them on the same level as idiots. You don't have to wait for them to make mess of themselves. Hijack it and make the mess yourself. Their message is idiotic and all you have to do to prove it is to act it out. Don't let them pick and choose what they ment. Create the hostile environment they want and they're the ones choking in it. If they want white genocides and multikulti diversity, flood them with niggers and nothing but niggers. When they say Stop, you say NO. The whole game is yours and you can be whoever you want, so be the SJW and take this shitshow to your level.

truth

Even the young turds are defending this faggot.

The faggot left has hitched themselves to a sinking ship.

Let's bail some water in.