GOD I FUCKING HATE CANADA

Jesus it fucking sucks here so hard. Every time I call someone a leaf here in real life they look at me as if I'm some sort of idiot.

I mean HELLO, YOU'RE BEING A KEK AND YOU LIVE IN A MEME JOKE COUNTRY WITH A FUCKING LEAF ON THE FLAG HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

I'm known to call people out of their bullshit so when they're being a stupid fucking leaf I call them a leaf and they JUST FUCKING LOOK AT ME AS IF I'M SOME SORT OF IDIOT.

BUT ON FUCKING Sup Forums PEOPLE CALL ME LEAF AND IT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF AND THEM I REALIZE I LIVE IN A STUPID KEK COUNTRY SO IT'S OK!!!

God fuck Trudeau and this pathetic excuse of a country and FUCK LEAVES!!!!!

I love Canada and I love Israel!

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KEK LEAF FAGGOT FUCK GO SUCK TRUDEAU COCK BITCH

I always laugh when Canadians try to have legitimate politics threads.

I know right, fuck Canadians they're such retarded moose fuckers and they think they're opinions matter

Who wants to start the forest fire in this thread with all the leaves here

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.

Why? Be proud of your country you fucking cuck.

No fuck Canada, I bleed red white and blue

This leaf is a self-defeatist cuck that prolly voted for trudeau for "free weed lamo"

I guess it can't be helped. Come on over leaf.

ty

Why haven't you moved here yet? Whereabouts in Leaf Land are you from?

It's quite difficult.

I'm from Montreal (the worst of the worst in terms of Canadian cities)

If you didn't live in Montreal you wouldn't be so miserable and that's coming from a winnipegger. Happy new year fellow leaf and I hope things get better in this country.

Ditto on that. Christ I was wish I was born an American.

The problem is Canada, was seen as such a based place. Masculine, tough but civilised, what the tuck happened. It's become a parody of California.

whoops i slipped and dropped my flag, can you grab that for me Canada?

This is why burgers don't take us seriously

A

Gas the Canadians
Manifest Destiny now