Is ISIS real Islam or is it not ?

Is ISIS real Islam or is it not ?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/terrorists-ordered-kenyan-students-recite-5455135
youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it exist? I guess its real Islam now.

Damn, student loans so bad you gotta run ISIS...

Is a faction founded on the teachings of Islam, Islam?
Rly makes mi thnk

""""moderate"""" muslims telling you ISIS are not true muslims is like a person denying most of the rules in monopoly's rulebook and only those that follow his rules are true monopoly players.

not bad

Every time Muslims do something bad in the name of Islam, which is every moment ever, Le Educated Western Man is on his way to save the day:
> These people don't represent a religion I've never read about from direct sources or know any history about nor have I ever lived around as a dominant cultures and all of the countries which have it go completely antithetically against my supposed modern enlightened beliefs but you can't use evidence like that against me

Have you read the book? If you haven't your opinion isn't valid. I haven't read it, but I have encountered many Muslims that were / are great... I'm not defending daesh but I don't go around judging 1.8 billion people because of it.

Did you just assume my gender, shitlord?

maybe they are great despite islam and not thanks to it ?

If you have they'll say that it wasn't in Arabic so that it doesn't count. They're constantly moving the goalposts within a frame of argument in which their standard for anything you could put forth is illogically high while they expect you to take whatever they say about the matter as absolute truth since they're True Believers™ and have experienced the magic firsthand

>le 1.8 billion people are peaceful meme

theyre not going to be truthful in your face. you havent caught a glimpse of their backwards desert mentality. they come from a region that has been in a constant state of war. i havent read that book because it's not relevant skill and my time is better spent on literally anything else. Unless of course i travel through a muslim country and a muslim asks me to recite verses from that unholy book under threat of beheading.

johan aub

Where did I assume your gender faggot?

Maybe daesh fags are retarded despite Islam not because of it? That is a razors edge you are walking upon.

eh i dont like isis, i think they are hijacking islam but it is islamic and isnt. a lot of Imams call them Khawarij and I'll agree with that, and its hard to label something as not muslim when they clearly do intend to represent Islam, and even use verses to justify their actions before attacking or retaliating. For example they burned the turkish soldiers because turkey burns them with the airplanes, they kill shia children because shia kill squads killed sunni chilldren. The Surrah is something like "do unto others in war what they do to you" I mean I see them as a twistest version of Islam but still Islamic.

>Maybe daesh fags are retarded despite Islam not because of it? That is a razors edge you are walking upon.
muslim detected
Why cant it be the otherway around ?

zopkek

The Klan believes they're true Christians.
Daesh believes they're true Muslims.
The only difference between both of those groups and the people of their respective religions is that the former is a bastard child of terrorism and radical interpretations from certain bits taken from respective holy texts.
Institutionalized religion is an enabler for this kind of shit and has been since its conception.

The best people I've met from both beliefs are the deists.
And gee, if it isn't a fucking surprise that when people use logical reasoning for rationalization instead of blindly following scripture, good things happen.

>twistest version of Islam
how is that twisted when the prophet himelf killed and tortured thousands ?

I live next to the craphole of Brussels... I can distinguish a normal Muslim from a retard. Same goes for whites and blacks.

It can be but assuming won't get you anywhere. Fuck all retards, whether they believe in God Allah or the flying spaghetti monster.

>it's not his version of islam he grew up with so it's twisted

>believes they're true Muslims
why wouldn't they ?

A lot of pol tards claim it is but unless you've read the Quran you don't know if Muhammad would want the same shit as isis.

I've never read the Quran but I assume he didn't and isis are just edgelords

the picture is wrong 8:12 is
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Go read about the prophet, and stop spreading lies, there are many better critizisms of islam

Same goes for Bible fags though...

when was the last time a bible fag running a truck through a crowd of people or shooting up a gay bar made international news?

>ive never read the quran so ISIS arent real islam

stupid yurocuck logic like that is why an entire continent is overrun with those scum

I have read the quran (in English), what says is true.

The biggest mistake Westerners make is thinking Muhammad was like Jesus, this is wrong. Muhammad was a warlord. Now imagine a religion founded on a warlord being the most perfect human being, this is islam.

>assuming won't get you anywhere
I find the amount of violence in the quran and the violent life of the prophet quite disturbing.

>I've never read the Quran but I assume he didn't and isis are just edgelords
>I assume he didn't
he has a PHD in islamic studies, he red it many times over and over

Better that than Mexican drug lords and rapists!

life is violent, and human beings are violent and will always be violent. Our Prophet came with a sword and we will go with his way, however he dictated when the sword is to be used and when it is not to be used, how to use it and why to use it. The war isis is fighting is illogical and goes against the Rules of War dictated to us by the Quran. That is why I believe that ISIS is twisted, not because they fight, but because they fight for no reason.

If you want to live in a fantasy world that has no struggle, then take some opium and mix it with hash, since that is the only land with no bloodshed.

One that thinks running electricity trough you can "solve" a problem just became your VP.

Try reading the Bible and the Quran, compare the acts of violence... You'll see where ((((they)))) deluded you.

As with anything or anyone who prophesied a true way of living... Take it to its core values, ignoring the story they try to sell it with. Every religion is one which teaches peace and love for our fellow man. All the rest is BS. Religion is just a way of forcing rules upon us, which in modern life is called law.

If a man says he is a woman, we must accept him as a woman and treat her accordingly.

Thus, if a person of faith tells us they are Muslim, we must accept them as Muslims.

>Try reading the Bible and the Quran, compare the acts of violence... You'll see where ((((they)))) deluded you.
find me one sentence of violence in the new testament! I dare you ! I double dare you !

So you admit Islam is violent ?

Muslims dont belong in Europe, and Christianity and along with other ethnic groups do not belong in the middle east.
it is clear that we have a divide, and muslims living in your countries do 2 things, one they dilute islam risking it being influenced by westernism, and 2 it places muslims in danger by subjugating them to western life.

>recite verses
>threat of beheading
Bro stop watching Naruto and go shave your neckbeard hahaha

is nationalism violent? are video game violent? i never said islam was not violent, it has a whole chapter regarding rules of war. Understand what I am saying, not what you want me to say.

I have been reading the Holy Bible KJV lately... The "true" word of God... Pedophilia, murder, betrayal within the first 10 pages. Denial won't get you anywhere, as a Christian you should have read the old and new "testament"

>ISIS
Is an american cash machine

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/terrorists-ordered-kenyan-students-recite-5455135

how has beheading anything to do with naruto?

It's a rather crude and ass backwards fundie interpretation of it.

cute

thanks mate, that explains a lot, violence in inherent with islam, and all those terrorist groups are following the teaching of islam

ITT: bottom of the food chain fedora lords who's own country men would fuck their girlfriend and shit in their house scared of the big bad wolf cuz muh Osama bin laden

The fucking Arab world is the same as America, everyone calls them self a Muslim, 80% don't give a fuck, 10% feel guilty and ask you to praise God, 10% live in the mosque, how do you fucking mongoloids actually live believing an entire place is all crazy fucking radicals? Do you not understand basic society structures, people in the end just wanna live, I grew up my entire life in the Middle East and I've met like 20 insanely radical Muslims the rest are just guys Tryna get laid and girls wondering if a fuxk before marriage doesn't count if she loved him

I've noticed the annoying average proud kind of muslim usually doesn't know shit about anything, be it history or their dumb religion's texts.

Created by the United States government. I don't know.

Cite verses where violence is condoned and commanded.

>Kenya
Rofl retard, if you teach those people about the spaghetti monster they will behead you for not believing

ISIS is a perfectly legitimate expression of islam. As in op's pic their founder has a phd in islamic studies from baghdad university and nothing they have done goes against the correct, hierarchical reading of the koran or the hadiths. It's why trumps policy on muslim immigration was so hugely popular will millions of american voters on nov 8th.

hahahahaha
your jimmies are so rustled
the main problem us bottom dwellers have with our arabic overlords is that you have been nothing but a burden for humanity the past you know 2500yrs+, have achieved of scientific importance and have been leaching off the natural resources in ur area the last 100 years or so and are the parasitic plague that festers on this very world haha..-ha

No one cares, Ahmed. I for one am glad that we're becoming more xenophobic.

>UAE

Because you're a rich country

reply to your own fucking comment.
you son of a sheikh hahaha why do you confirm my bias over and over and over and over and over again haha..ha

Wow you find the life 1500 years ago when pretty much every place on earth was primal and violent, violent? And it disturbs you? Awww, sorry princess, we will go back in time and change it so that it won't hurt your feelings anymore

Maybe he made his project partner do all the work while he smoked hookah

>rofl you did the mistake of replying to your own comment Hahahaha xD
Do you have autism?

Not real Islamic. Pic related is excerpt from ISIS magazine. If the rest of the Muslims and Islamic countries were doing what ISIS preaches and wants to do, there would be world war.

It's the very realest Islam actually. Islam is basically Nazism except religious-supremacist instead of state-supremacist. Muslims are Nazis with less science and more pedophilia.

Wow, that was a mind opening experience. So education, environment and overall development have nothing to do with these statements? Find out how many people died because of oil the last decade and compare them to radical Islam... I'll match your cute with absolutely degenerate.

This goes for most "religious" followers.

Is Pedophilia considered violent and inbreeding? It's all in genesis, looking for the paragraph as we speak.

or maybe not

so was jesus

There are plenty of prophets who were part of military campaigns in the Bible as well such as Solomon and Moses. Muhammad was unlike Jesus because he isn't supposed to be like the Jesus. "Turn the other cheek" doesn't work when the future of your people hangs in the balance and utter and complete extermination is being threatened. Sometimes you have to defend yourself as a nation. And that is what Muhammad preached. It was common sense at the time and still is.

So where do you get your oil faggot? Also most modern medicine and even maths originated back to Muslims, you're more rustled than me, wtf has the west done for society other than create faggots and introduce a grand age of self worship and narcissism? The same type that sent you fedora lords down here? Bro, you're in need of Islam more than me hahaha it'll take you from rock Bottom to above rock bottom by an inch

>is nationalism violent?
not inherently
>are video game violent?
not inherently
>i never said Islam was not violent
Good because it is, it is entirely predicated on the genocide of polytheist Arabs and Zoroastrians. Islam reminds me of Nazism except 100x as brutal and with pedophilia instead of science.

Who's "we"? Last I recalled every SJW and leftie loves us, so "we're" as in you and your waifu? Ooh you and the other retards on here who can't even accomplish the basic task of finding a girlfriend and leaving the house without feeling self hate and despair
Damn dude, I guess I'm screwed....

>first 10 pages
>the Jew part
first 5 books of the bible are for Jews, not Christians. It was decided at the inception of Christianity that those rules/teachings weren't for gentiles. This is well known. CHRISTians strive to be CHRIST like, as shown in the NEW TESTAMENT.

Of course it is, but this image is stupid. I know plenty of people with degrees in Christian theology and that doesn't make their fryers Christian.

kek, underrated

It is real Islam just taken to 11, at the end of the day Islam is sitll about violence and conquest.

Strip out all those bits and what are you left with? Basically Christianity except some guy named Mohammed claimed Gabriel spoke to him in Arabic and said that Jesus was a meme and Mohammed is the real deal. Yeah good fucking religion

man why do you have to make me do this. the mathematics meme was done by persians (the non muslim kind :'>) and the medicine was copied off greek books that were exchanged during the 7-9th century (supposedly islams golden age because it's based on conquest and they conquered a shitlot). all their supposed discoveries were copied off of achievements of other civilizations. from stirrup to the crossbow. please please please keep posting

>Violence in Video games isn't responsible for gamers shooting people
>Violence in Quran is responsible for Muslims shooting people

Nice double standard. In reality, crazies will be crazy. Has nothing to do with what games they are playing or what books they are reading.

I beg to differ, since it is all the word of God. As in his father and the Holy Spirit. Don't come running with your snowflake vision of Christianity. Write the Vatican and ask if you should skip the old testament.

it's so cute you using all these modern buzzwords like autism/waifu/neckbeard, implying you come from a modern society that actually has those phenomena. dont forget your roachy background friend

ah majoosi shill.
poltheists were given a choice, leave or die. they mostly died. Anyway Islam is violent because its in our nature to be violent, it is literally a religion for men made by a God that understands the true nature of mankind.
In Islam women are kept controlled.
In Islam you have the right to own lands,
In Islam you have the right to wage war for a true cause.
In Islam a thief when caught will be punished in order to not steal again.
I could go on and on, but the reason why the West was so successful is because your laws mirrored our laws of today, and now you are going astray, and we will see where that leads you.

>Implying Muslims don't have their share of neckbeards

islam is the true redpill!. how do other religions that have carried the brunt of modern civilization even compete?!

M8 listen I just don't want to be painted with the same brush as one insane group, which is what people are trying to do wth 1.8 billion, I don't wanna sit here and argue with you over facts and shit cuz I'm not a virgin, You claimed we did nothing to progress earth yet we are part of earth, when you as a human create progress or change to the world come talk to me about how my religion or nation did nothing because u don't even have the life force to get a fully erect boner when you jack off ya faggot

"For verily I say unto you, Till
heaven and earth pass, one jot or one
tittle shall in no wise pass from
the law, till all be fulfilled." explain this

>youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs

ISIS is closer to real Islam than moderate Muslims.

Meanwhile Crusades have no connection to Christainity values and was totally a political action against a military force that was trying to conquer Europe.

.... I'm confused are you roasting me or yourself?

"Islamic studies". What is that like the muslim equivalent to gender studies?

Also I'm Syrian, we have an army so strong that daesh and America hasn't been able to topple for near a decade, we walk by honor, our women are beautiful, our men are fierce and patriotic, what has your country done other than experiment with cuckoldery? 1 Syrian is more worth you and your entire family, come @ my background again faggot

the phenomena are malignant but mainly an issue for civilized countries i.e. not U.A.E.

Only very few and select schools teach it, you can get gender studies at pretty much any campus

i appreciate the sense of nationalism though based on pure falsehoods, Too bad you were born a roach. Maybe in another life friend

>video games are comparable to the Quran
Are all Germans this retarded? Is this why your nation is being raped?

oh and i thought none of the arab countries took in refugees. WHAT ARE YOU

> UAE
> not civilized
Bro I will give you a quick chance to take your head out of your ass and Google UAE quick before anyone else realizes how retarded you are, we have better Cars in one street than your entire city cuck

So God was wrong and then had to correct himself?

All that shit he said before was wrong?

measuring one's civility through wealth. man youre like a little kid. let me raise you.

You talk down to me in a way only someone with really deep self loathing would, why you fighting me when it seems like you hate yourself more?

Pope Francis, cuck that he is, has been shitting all over the Old testament since he took office. Also lol @ you thinking the Catholic church has any authority over other Christians

Your country is a fucking SHIT hole.

Oh I'm sorry your right we should it the European way and see if a man finds it interesting to lend his wife to a young bull, truly a progressed man

I don't know. Are CIA and Mossad islamic institutions?

Yeah, they're pretty on point as far as following the good book goes.

>A fucking lead complaining about other countries

It's an analogy dumbass, isn't supposed to be exactly the same but enough to uncover the double standard.

>USA
Not even going to put the effort, low hanging roast fruit

I'm guessing your next generation of gender transitioning 8 year olds is bliss xD