Why are 41% of blacks on govment assistance?

Why are 41% of blacks on govment assistance?

I don't know, why are you?

Shit, we just got BTFO by baste paste

Slaberry n chit

Why are only 60% of americans white?

It's 56% now, i hear

Because of White oppression.
All we want to do is give them free money from our taxes and a better place to live than all of Africa. It's horrible.

And 0% in 20 years.

becsue lots is in it proverty

>Only 41%

Yeah, wonder how some economist cooked the statistics on that one

Well. I don't think they're counting the countless made up jobs the govment created because of affirmative action requirements.

Does incarnation count as government assistance?

Because we're going to bail and move to Trump & Newt's Marvelous Moon Base.

Social and Human Service Assistant. WTF is that. Govments like. Just make up job titles for those negros.

No. if you included that it would probably be around 75%

because many many black people hear gangster rap and think its cool commit crime and act like a nigger despite many of the early greats of rap discussing crime and being degenerate to show why it is wrong and telling people that that kind of life is fucking horrible and they shoot shoot for the stars instead of being niggers.

They count only the women and children who are on record, not the lazy ass males who do nothing but smoke, drink, and try to "come up"

So you can basically double it.

Stupid white people are willing to take their own people's wealth to redistribute to minorities.

82% makes a helluva a lot more sense.

I can't believe this figure is true.

see

Slavery, segregation, economic migration, automation.

/thread

Because half of blacks live in the south where most goverment assistance is given

You do realize that the reason the most government assistance is given there is because of blacks, right? You're confusing cause and effect