Brit/pol/ - Haggis is Mingin Edition

>Paki nonces are still running amok
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

>Sharia May accused of Blairite interference; "The state is being cobbled together to fix permanent Tory power"
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-government-accused-power-grab-9526352

>'There's no war in France!' Milkman mocked for urging Britain to accept Paris migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers

>Corbyn to Theresa: "You're not Henry VIII"
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/28/jeremy-corbyn-you-are-not-henry-viii-theresa-may-brexit-deal-commons-vote

>Senior Civil Servant: The Tories lack the courage to acknowledge the scale of leaving the EU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/28/theresa-may-lacks-courage-admit-scale-brexit-warns-senior-civil/

>Why is Labour so worried about a crackdown on voter fraud?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/labour-worried-crackdown-voter-fraud/

>Lib Dems: £450m Brexit savings claim is a fantasy figure
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/27/clean-brexit-claim-450m-pounds-weekly-savings-challenged-tim-farron

>Labour's New Year Vow - a UKIP fightback
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyns-new-year-vow-9529498

>Israel accuses Britain of leading UN resolution that told them to stop bulldozing Palestinian children
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/28/israel-accuses-britain-secretly-playing-lead-role-un-resolution/

>Number of 5-11 year olds suspended from school for racism up 33%
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/28/five-eleven-year-olds-suspended-racism/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5kz90y/2016_wipe_discussion_thread/
youtu.be/MO8nwxLfSR4
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5ky5lr/anyone_heard_anything_about_a_media_blackout/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-not-dead-false-rumours-9533467
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4009058/Spice-tearing-family-apart-admits-schoolboy-s-addicted-artificial-highs-worse-heroin-just-THIRTEEN.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Existing thread Existing thread Existing thread Existing thread Existing thread Say no to haggis splitters

WE LOVE MAY

first for... >30 posts early

>Haggis is Mingin Edition

Not even gonna read the thread

When can Scotland get a different flag from the aryan blood drinkers

Do Scots even HAVE blood?

This is fucking brilliant

If Marx sat on the floor by himself on a train like a Billy no-mates it would be seen as an iconic proletariat protest.

Everytime I hear about one of your amusement part attractions it's never anything good

Every time I hear about one of your high schools it is usually because a student has shot multiple other students.

When are you island niggers going to stand up and kick out the muslim scum?

And if Hitler stood at the front of an army or dropped a smile once, he'd be branded a war criminal

>when you talk of nothing but peace, offer many peace deals, supported by Ghandi and nominated for the peace prize but still get called a warmonger

When are you?

I'm sure Englanders like Scots somewhat otherwise they wouldn't be worried about losing the political union with them

March 2017.

If there was ever anything remotely close to Geert in England the entire country would crap itself. Enoch Powell was your last shot.

You've really failed at life this time.

To be fair they have an openly anti-Islam party leading in the polls

>they wouldn't be worried about losing the political union

Nobody is worried about that. I don’t know anyone who cares if Scotland leave.

It's never over, the people of Europe must stand together, best of luck.

It makes me sick to my stomach to know there's kebab mass-raping European children just a few miles across the channel in Rotherham.

Fuck you I voted Leave, Hans

Its just chippy grease and Irn Bru

Brits don't have a backbone. Ignore the big talk you'll see on your post and mine. Most Brits are cowards and won't do anything to upset Muslims.

You constantly see anti-immigrations marches in Germany, France and hell, even Sweden but nothing here. And before someone posts the one in Rotherham, I live here and less than 100 drunk chavs were present and thats all the media talked about as if it was a huge one. Brits just don't care and they have accepted replacement and ethnic genocide. Fucking cowards.

'Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way'

There's a reason we never went fascist or gommie despite crippling postwar conditions

youtu.be/MO8nwxLfSR4

>The absolute state of Neverlands

Well its too late. Non-White baby majority by 2021 (this isn't including white poles, gypsies etc, white Brits babies are probably already a minority) and with no way to legally remove them its over. No one will illegally remove them because thats literally Hitler and with over 80% of young people voting Labour or Green the future seems even more bleak. We missed our chance long ago.

I remember when we had our first PEGIDA rally, I was on a train home from work and I saw people from all over coming back from it, folks handing out flyers, openly talking about it. It was a pretty big thing even though the media tried to silence any mention of it.
Meanwhile PEGIDA UK only draws 200 people. I just don't get it.

One day I'll go to one myself and punch an antifa twink in the nose.

you do realise that ethnicity is a spook in every single way

you're a spook jamal

>Flag

THE QUEEN MAY BE DEAD

PRESS BLACKOUT CONFIRMED

TWITTER RUMOUR THAT THE QUEEN MAY BE DEAD

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/5ky5lr/anyone_heard_anything_about_a_media_blackout/

It's ok the Based M I R R O R debunked it

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-not-dead-false-rumours-9533467

If the Queen died the BBC would report it on the dot.

Commencing everything wrong with britain dump

Probably she is now a vegetable .

was Neville based?

Fucking kek

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4009058/Spice-tearing-family-apart-admits-schoolboy-s-addicted-artificial-highs-worse-heroin-just-THIRTEEN.html

Compared to Churchill he was a saint
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM&t

>Jamie Poulton, 13, is addicted to synthetic high Spice and is 'desperate for help'
>The teenager smokes it on a daily basis to deal with his mental health problems
>But he says his habit has spiralled out of control and is 'tearing his family apart'
>His grandmother, who has brought him up, says she does not know what to do
>not know what to do

How about slap your fucking kid and stop giving him drug money

That's "moral racism" as one Guardian reviewer put it

The curse of 2016 is still stalking us, it seems. Owen Jones, political commentator and columnist, was found today alive and apparently in good health at his home. His agent released a short statement, "This must come as a terrible shock to his friends and family, as well as those who have seen him on TV or accidentally read one of his Guardian pieces."
And it doesn't just stop there. Many more public figures and celebrities, such as Dianne Abbot, Kelvin McKenzie, James May, Jenny Murray and yasmin alibhai brown are reportedly still drawing breath.

Pls stop, I can only get so depressed

Maybe you guy's shouldn't have demolished that rigid class structure after all....

There are brown people in my country and I'm sad about it lads...

tough you nazi, multiculturalism is traditionally british

Daily reminder the BBC needs to fucking go. Get rid of this apparatus of propaganda. Don't let your nostalgia cloud your perception of it. It's pure cultural Marxism. It needs to be done away with completely.

>"moral racism"
What the fuck is that?

What do they mean by that?

Well he said that when he visited Germany he loved it and wanted to see Britain take a similar route. Too bad Hitler invaded Poland and Churchill was dominating in the polls. I bet it Neville had a bit more confidence in beating Churchill in his own party he might never have declared war on Germany but might have on Russia instead.

Discriminating against people for their moral choices

"I have myself been charged with ‘moral racism’ by an enraged and hysterical book reviewer in The Guardian, for daring to dissent from the establishment view that cannabis is cool."

But we wuz always a nation of immigrants xD

Get used to it. The last 4 generations have landed us with a broken dystopia. We just have to either live with it or try to fix it. Personally I try to do a bit of both.

It was a gut punch when I saw a trio of young brown-faceds in my village the other day though. I moved away from london 6 years ago to get away from that shit. Why the fuck are they even in little villages now?

>multiculturalism is traditionally british
It's true, if you think about it. Britain has always been ruled by foreign blood. Romans, Scandinavians, Normans, Germans. When have we ever had dominion over our own lands?

You'll need to combine the spirit of Peter and Edward Gibbon

>disagreeing with someone is now racism

This country is dead. I now know the peace you and hitchens must feel from having let go of trying to save it.

all we can do now is save rare pictures and shitpost about how utopian life in german villages with flags everywhere must've been

licence fee should go but keep the radio4 and the main news website not local news or anything. Government moved a few hundred million onto their books with the world service deal so scrap the world service and put it to the above.

It's not so fun getting a glimmer of hope with every positive happening and then realising that things are still going down the shitpan, but the spikes get smaller every time it happens

Not for much longer. Just wait until Theresa sees what you've been up to.

:(

namefag you can fuck off

Can we have anything!?

James May?

soon lads.

Dumb as fuck argument. All those people who have 'ruled over us' which is all debateable anyway were all white

it's completely incomparable to the systemic replacement of white peoples from Britain and their replacement with borderline retarded brown people.

The thing I will never understand is why establishment whites fail to comprehend that they're killing their countries with immigration.

Surely even if they personally get shafted by media and ((())), it is still preferable to salvage something of white western nations?

All this country's problems (and the problems of every western nation except a couple) are due to race. And nobody will ever even bring it up.

Here's hoping for another ice age.

>disagreeing with someone is now racism
What have you been looking at, lad?