IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

INTERNET OUTAGES AROUND THE COUNTRY

THIS FALSE FLAG SHIIIIIIIT

Comcast is shit, nothing unusual.

seems like an average Thurs. for Comcast

>comcast outage
call the press you dumb asshole

I'm on Time Warner Cable (Charter Spectrum)... no issue here. I also use a dif DNS so maybe that helps too?

tru

>I'm in the red and still posting

Fuck off retard.

lmao you're moar retardo than leaf.

My innernets work fine, but I live on an AFB

Hmmm

Not saying its happening

but im on virgin media and they're telling me my service will be offline tomorrow due to repairs or something absurd like that

fake and gay

im not even in the us but my internet has been playing up the past 6 hours or so
seems okay now though

>crappy internet connection brakes off

>ITS THE JEWS FALSE-FLAGGING TO IMPLICATE RUSSIA IN HELPING TRUMP, SO THAT OBAMA CAN PUT MARTIAL LAW INTO EFFECT AND STAY IN POWER, THEREBY ENSURING THAT WESTERN COUNTRIES WILL CONTINUE TO BE FLOODED WITH MIDDLE EASTERN MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS IN THE NAME OF GLOBALISM (A.K.A. WHITE GENOCIDE)

Sup Forums, everyone

w-what did he mean by this

>virgin media

color me shocked

My Internet is down.

>no outtages in Canada

You're from south London aren't you...

By me you mean your Dad don't you...

By absurd you mean you have to go outside don't you...

You could have just said it's shitposting as usual.

>tfw my ISP got better after a dutch company bought them

holy shit its true my internet is down

This. You can look at outage maps all the time and those same areas are always red.

Comcast has been wonky since the week before Christmas. A bunch of people were even comparing their speed tests over a Twitch stream.

>Big Snow Storm in the North East
>IT'S FUCKIGN HAPPENNING

Their getting the system ready to throttle everyone's connections and institute data caps for when trump destroys net neutrality.

Weather can be a happening. You should have seen those hurricane threads back in September.

SPICTRUM

is what im on

alls good here

FUCK CUMCAST

can confirm am in new york just got nuke

Good, about time

>mfw 100 Mbit internet included in rent

>the great shekeling is about to begin
I wonder if libertarians are going to be beating their meat over this, after they're left with an inability to torrent all of their shit from their mothers' basements.

>comcast
That's normal.

this.

/thread

If true though.
>tfw backwoods mountain internet that never goes out
>tfw comfy and isolated for the happening

you could have prevented this

>Comcast

Just another day at the office boys

I pay like 60 or 70 for 300mb download service and I get like 160mb max. Wtf

Comcast is decent in this country, for what you pay, but only because it's the only one of the big 3 that doesn't have data cap kikery.

>comcast
Nothing of value lost, not my fault you use a shitty internet provider.

>Comcast
Spotted the problem

TIME WARNER CABLE HAS NO CAPS

I KNOW I HAVE IT

NO CAP HERE AHMED

ITS FUCKING SHIT THO. WAY OVER PRICED. OVER A 100 NEET BUX FOR 300 DOWN AND FUCKING 20 UP.....BUT NO CAP

ILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

What else is new?

No choice unless you want 7Mbps down

I so thoroughly enjoy my tiny local ISP that gives me wonderful internet coverage.

nigger you are retarded comcast has a 1TB cap

Usually I get mine as close as possible to the max without going over but I'm slacking I have 500GB to burn by 8:00pm Saturday.

I don't actually have time warner in my state. We get to choose between AT&T and fucking Cuntcast
I mean...I download a lot of shit, but I don't download THAT fucking much. I'm 99% sure my plan just said "no data caps" on it though, so it might just be a region thing.

What in the literal fuck are you doing over there?

How much total hard drive storage do you even have to constantly be reaching near that?

I don't see any indication of widespread outages or accelerated attacks.

Pretty sure this is just a stupid post.

Kek

I am sorry to hear you have issues sir. Have you turned off your router and wait 30 seconds sir?