He is going to pay off the US national debt by hyperinflating USD

I hope you dont have any savings in the bank.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18IsZ5VRMvM
liveleak.com/view?i=22f_1445896965
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying we're going to pay off the national debt

who told you, jew?

user now understands the Global Currency Reset.

Now forget you ever heard of it. Seriously.

Should i buy bitcoin or gold?

Donald Trump himself said it.

youtube.com/watch?v=18IsZ5VRMvM

He will use the world reserve currency as a trade weapon again countries that the US owes money. The supply will increase so fast that your life savings will buy a snickers in 2020

realistically speaking;

What would happen to the US if they just declared ''from now on, we have 0$ debt'' and basically give a middle finger to all creditors

paying it all off is more unrealistic than the government just declaring they wont recognize any debt.

Inflation helps the poor, so long as wages inflate AND it doesn't inflate to fast.

Most retirement funds have treasury bonds in the mix, so wiping the debt would have hoards of angry old people voting the politicians responsible out of office next election.

Lmao I hope we do this. It's not like anyone's going to go to war with us over it.

This, if Trump does it correctly we'll be fine

I hate Gen Y and millennials so much

yeah we know how Trump hates to step on toes.

>Implying US government has control over USD

He's right. We can massively increase the supply of US dollars without suffering from the normal effects of Zimbabwe style hyperinflation because of the petrodollar arrangement with Saudi Arabia. OPEC will only sell oil in exchange for US dollars. This means we effectively export inflation to every other 1st world nation on the planet whenever we increase the supply of US dollars.

liveleak.com/view?i=22f_1445896965

We can however get did of the deficit that creates more debt which is really the goal Obama was going for and what he will achieve within a year tops

It would be war, as with any nation that tells thr bankerd to fuck off. Not to mention everyone with the ability to tell the kikes to fuck off is already in bed with them. It would probably be better to default on the loan, even if that would cause chaos in the cities

Tumblrdogs coins

Tough titties, faggot. We're next in line to control this nation and we hate you. Prepare your anus for millennial destruction.

This starts the WW3.
Only we lose because we don't have moral high ground anymore.

>we don't have moral high ground anymore

You underestimate our power.

all my money is in gold, silver, and copper. bring it on

No he didn't say that, I'm sorry you are economically illiterate and didn't hear anything besides 'print the money'.

The Fed has been trying to stoke inflation of any type for years now.

If he can manage it he is a god

Oh wow, not actual policies just one snippet from 7 months ago. Over 1 year ago he laid out his tax plan thats guranteed to grow the GDP by over 5% so ye of little faith, go away

HAHAHAHA!

>All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio!

When Lincoln wrote that, Europe was far less cucked than it is today. We'd be fine in the outbreak of war, which is not going to happen.

The kikes won't be happy

No. I understand that we have more force than every other country combined.

It was a star wars joke you autist.

>Inflation helps the poor,
Keynesian retards need to kill themselves

They don't need to take anything from Ohio, they (mostly China) just have to stop selling you shit for your paper.

What are you gonna do, sit on your ass all day and tweet to each other all day, that's your economy? You don't produce anything.

>We can massively increase the supply of US dollars

Not really.

>the normal effects of Zimbabwe style hyperinflation

Hyperinflation is not normal at all.

>petrodollar arrangement with Saudi Arabia

Outright bollocks.

>OPEC will only sell oil in exchange for US dollars.

Outright bollocks.

>This means we effectively export inflation

You export devalued currency. Devaluing your currency will generate some inflation at home, but we have seen for the past decade that the monetary stimulus has not generated any inflation at all.

The dollar is not exempt from supply and demand laws. The dollar has high demand because you need it to buy oil, but if you print more dollars than there is demand for its value will drop.

No you're not, Gen Z is

Been buying silver for years, my body is ready!

>be US
>be top 3 producer of oil/natural gas, timber, heavy metals
>have top 3 manufacturing infrastructure
>be global superpower

>be literally anyone else
>be Russian, Chinese, or US vassal state
>be irrelevant

>be croatian
>be irrelevant
>be cannon fodder for real nations

Lol fucking moron. We're already on track for being the biggest manufacturer in the world again.

What's the worst that can happen?

hey dickwad, the petrodollar is very real and its one of the reasons why the dollar is the world reserve currency.

what do you mean for years? what prices did you buy at? hopefully nothing above 20 an oz....

Why do that? Just balance the budget and let inflation devalue the debt gradually like has been the plan for decades.

This

>The supply will increase so fast that your life savings will buy a snickers in 2020

so this takes value from sellers of goods and services?

and hillary would of just spent the next 4 years making the debt worse,like your chimp in chief has did for the past 8.to bad you were busy blaming bush on it

And the main reason for ur wars since 9/11

It didn't really go under $20 until Jul 2014

I was selling ASE for $32ish Jan 2013. Most of the sales were 2 BTC for 1 silver eagle. Good trade.

Much of the US' debt is money "borrowed" from social security. Telling taxpayers who have paid into the system their whole lives that they can go fuck themselves would result in a full on civil war.

I don't so it's cool.

>I'm sorry you are economically illiterate
>implying an insult
>from serbia

run along now and use your wealth of knowledge to transform serbia into a country with economic relevance in the world