That feel when you're a degenerate

>tfw you had a redpilled father but chose to rebel
>tfw you dropped out of highschool but are more literate than your peers that graduated
>tfw dude weed lmao ruined my teenage years
>tfw heroin ruined my life
>tfw I OD'd 7 times, surviver, but watched better people than me die
>tfw I have two children and could barely afford to provide a Christmas
>tfw I cast a vote for Obongo the first time I voted for president

I'm 28. Can I still turn this ship around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjaYW5Cnr5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>tfw I cast a vote for Obongo the first time I voted for president
idiot

>idiot

kill yourself

Its never too late. But you need to be committed. Half assed committment will lead to half ass results.

Take your lessons and experience and put them toward righting the ship that is our failing society.

>too late

so just kill yourself. Get a bag take some of them drugs you like.

>Can I still turn this ship around?

fuckup in way better position than you here, it was too late 15 years ago

If it wasn't for the 2 kids, you might have had a chance. You are doomed. May as well shoot the kids, nd a bunch of niggers, and die in a shootout with cops defending those worthless niggers.

it's never too late to help stop climate change, brah

don't browse pol while drunk

> two children
> ruined

Bro I did the right shit (STEMfag here) but have 0 children at age 30.

Have a 3rd, and live well each day. You did OK so far.

T. guy who assumes your kids are white

if you didn't have kids I'd tell you you should kill yourself

Me I'm 29... Never got involved in drugs or alcohol but thats just the thing, I've never gotten involved, in anything, ever. I have no friends, I just lost my job, and my parents call me constantly to ask why I'm such a fuckup.

What should I do?

Yeah I don't see why not. Make sure your kids know you love them. You will need their help when they are getting older.

>two children
Are they white?

Depends.. That star of david on your wall.. Uh well just kill yourself. If you're not one of (((them))) never too late to turn it around.

Why do I think that the same person posted all of these?

not sure but if you get an idea tell me. im in the same scenario except i quit and i'm 30 with nothing to do and no friends

Join the military, it will put you on the right track to fixing your lives.

All experience is valuable, don't view this as a platitude--not just in the philosophical sense but in the utilitarian. The understanding of means, as in the means to an end, is something that can only be gotten from unique and irreplaceable experience.

I suggest you start some sort of small business or one-man operation. If it's smart, it doesn't even have to be legal, although it might be better if it was.

The experience will provide you with a unique understanding of means, and a unique path to success.

I mean *"your experience has provided you"

What I am saying is reap the fruits of your experience, it is a blessing and I believe you've lived an interesting life

Let's exchange our IDs. You can take my gf, my friends, my family, my job while I can finally live in the land of the free and experience basic human rights, freedom and economical opportunities. You can't even begin to understand how good you have it compared to the rest of the world.

We do know, but we're still depressed. What about you, Frenchie, compared to Somalia? At least in your country you can suck some welfare out of the sinking ship.

America gave me psychiatric medication when I was a teenager and then didn't give me welfare after I experienced the results of that gift.

And one more thing, it's hard to make friends here in general, and it's hard to have families.

checked tho my nig

does the military realy take 30yo losers

The feels man.

Im a homeless NEET.

While my life wasnt fucked up by drugs, it was screwed up by a bunch of disorders that went undiagnosed and still arent on paper.

(its pretty fucking obvious though - Autism, Anxiety, PTSD, and I do actually have ADD on paper).

No you cant hire me.
But no the govt wont give me a check either.

Also if you hire me I may go Postal on your ass, and if anyone compels me to fill in job applications I will say so.
- I have problems telling a lie.

> white male
> might be considered privileged except for this stuff, as per the privileged chart.

They dont commit people anymore unless you've got specific criteria.

Most verifiable loonies go to jail, they just wait for them to do something that justifies arrest.

Id be there, for all the shit I say to people about tinfoil hat stuff.

But the only times ive ever been committed were for threatening suicide (isnt that supposedly a good thing? or is it just a liability for the person you say it to?).

They'll only keep you until they can convince you to go back out without killing yourself, either that or make life as dull as possible so youll accept an alternative.

- they're wanting to get rid of asylums altogether

im p close to you except lucky enough not to be homeless. senpai is tolerant enough. can't work though, period. and no matter what people say, they don't know. it's not a lack of commitment. I can't fucking work. so yeah i feel it doggg

the military has strict requirements

if you dont meet their weigh requirements (about 180lbs)

or if you have ever been put in an institution its a permanent disqualification

there is a low demand for the military these days so they only take the best of the best

>I looked into it to get out of being homeless, after all its a job right. NOPE.
> even at 0% body fat I would still weigh 215lb
> been in an institution a few times, even one trip is PdQ

Are you white? If so, do the best for your kids that you possibly can. Make more if you can afford.

If you're black or something, well...

Holy shit you are a degenerate. Actually made me feel better about myself.

I don't know how much you can turn the ship around, but you can start now by making small improvements. Don't ever do heroin again. I don't give a shit about your addiction.

Don't try to do a complete 180 all at once or you will end up crashing. But start now by doing small things. I know this may sound stupid, but listen. Start with small and easy habits that will be part of your future self. Brush your teeth in the morning and evening every day, drink water and go to sleep at the same hours. Get a bit of exercise, just start walking. Do some real exercise, but there are more important things right now since you are an adult and have kids. What will you do for an income every month? You might not know that right now, but start with the other things now regardless.

Clean up your financial life. Do you have something stupid like expensive cable, cell phone or small debt that you could pay off and get rid off? Try to simplify your life.

Now fuck off Sup Forums and get going.

Yes, some of the guys I went to basic with were 34. It's not to late, just don't try to look for excuses to not join. Go to a recruiting station and tell them your situation and that you want to enlist.

OP here. My children are white. My friend just came over with her newborn so I'm a bit distracted. I'm lurking though

Like Milo, I like to take time off from sucking dick in order to help save the white race.

The way you gotta look at situations like this OP is to look at history. Without every bit of it, both good and bad. Without the Nazis happening, without the first world war, hell without the american civil war happening an entirely different role of events would have taken place that wouldn't have led up to your birth. This means that these shitty things youve both done and gone through, you actually had to go through to get where you are now and as long as you aim to continually better yourself to become the best version of yourself you can be for both you and others then these terrible events were the scenarios you actually needed to build you into that person. Hope this helps...

You are sort of okay

I screencapped your response for further review later. Thanks user.

Hey there. First time post. I am in the same position, kind of. Fucked up my life by just fapping around all my youth and getting nowhere. 28. No kids. Study law, but I really don´t do anything for university. Other students my age are allready pursuing their career. I wished I had the willpower to just di what I know I have to do. But day after day gets lost. Oh, and I worked on a novel for several years, when I really should have used that time to learn. I whish I could do what I know I have to do. But I don´t. I don´t know why. Am I a looser?

>Tfw repressing tranny
>tfw seen as tainted by Sup Forums
>tfw seen as an enemy or potential victim of /lgbt/ faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=JjaYW5Cnr5k

I think the Autism covers all grounds of:
* No Social Skills
* No Customer Service Skills
* And they cant ever be improved to the right level either because you just plain Think Differently than others.

Also in my case:
* Have to actually think extra to come up with the words to Speak which I have in my Mind.
* So there's a noticeable DELAY between when someone tells me something and before I can properly respond to it.

(thankfully online, chat, email, forums... I have time to type and correct my typing so I seem normal)

I used to almost talk like I had downs syndrome, thats all improved and I speak with authority, command and confidence.

But I dont have anything NORMAL to talk about, and to be frank I cant even come up with *examples* to say the kinds of things that other people casually talk about.

> thats how bad it is

If its not a Redpilled or Geek subject, Tech stuff or Military stuff I dont have ANYTHING to say about it.

> cliche examples im pretty sure people do not actually normally talk about:
> the weather
> sports teams
> music
> actors and actresses
> see I told you I cant even fucking think of WHAT people talk about.

I dont give a rats ass about common person's thinking - and that stuff generally makes conversations work (at least I know this).

> but its a dynamic subject not a collegiate one, you cant just study common communication skills to get it down to a Script, there's far too many combinations.

And thats another piece of the puzzle too - even if its potentially life threatening, if I dont give a shit about something nothing is going to change that and my motivation to work on it is going to be dismal. It might well kill me, but thats how I am.

Ive had girlfriends before but its only been because of Confidence and actually managing to have the few shared topics in common that I could have a conversation with them.

A mental thumbs up to you as I depart. Sup Forums is amazing, but remember to take the good and leave the bad. now I fade into a tree

Thanks for your input, anons. Too bad Sup Forums wont give me my (you) fix ;_;

For the record, I'm a month clean, and on suboxone to try and stay that way. I almost died the day after Thanksgiving, and there was a guy my age and similar position in detox that died in his sleep. Made me really think about things differently

I am 34 (not op)

Also I tend to believe that whatever they put up as their requirements are Inflexible so there's no use even going to talk to them.

Im working on something else right now that should pay off (or ill be dead, so its a life/death gamble). But as long as the homelessness ends soon, either way, im happy about that.

I didn't read any of the replies to this thread,so if what I say has already been said,I apologize.

Let me tell you something son,it's not about how many times you get knocked down,it's about how many times you get back up. Life is hard.You need to be harder.

I appreciate the hopeful message

how are toy still studying ath 28?
>am i a looser
yes you are famalam
just push it, put more effort in yourself
just do it famalam
i'm a drunk degenerate right now, go for it, study, fuck everything else for at least a few months, year.
>repressing tranny
fuck that you retard
you are a MAN
start acting like one
get that autism out
go drink
pick a fight
start feeling like a man
then you can start working on yourself more
and don't listen to autist yelling DEGENERACY on the go
honestly pick a fight, win or lose you will be a man, you just have to fight back
afterwards you can do all the pretensions posh shit Sup Forums recommends, but first you have to feel alive

Go to Sup Forums

You won't know if you don't try, there is no harm in going o see if you will be accepted. There is exceptions for people overweight if that is what you are worried about. If it's drugs there are waivers. If it is psychological then don't tell anybody, they won't know unless you tell them or you need a security clearance. Most people that enlist aren't the cream of the crop, so you shouldn't worry about being a perfect man.

If I wanted a shallow "dude ur a fag, kys" type of engagement, I would have. But this directly ties in to politics, because for better or worse, I have been a detriment to society. I want to change that.

No prob.Get a marketable job skill and do the best you can.Everbody makes mistakes,retards keep making the same ones.

You can be epic if you apply yourself. It's never too late faggot.

>I've never gotten involved, in anything, ever.
Never too late user but do it for the right reasons, do it because you want to, not because society thinks you should.

>I have no friends
In my experience at around 30ish most of your earlier friendships start to break down anyway. People have kids, marry, move away, get serious about a career etc etc. so in that regard you are honestly not that far behind a lot of people your age.

You want friends go out and make some, if you don't want friends then your fine and dandy.

>I just lost my job
Get a new one, stack shelves or flip burgers if you have to but do something until you sort something more permanent out.

>my parents call me constantly to ask why I'm such a fuckup.
Tell them to get fucked, you act like a doormat the world will treat you like one. Your a grown ass adult, you don't have to take shit from anyone

>>tfw you dropped out of highschool but are more literate than your peers that graduated
This delusion, if you are so smart you would not be an idiotic neet braging on Sup Forums how you fucked your pathetic life.
Go out and make something with your life, loser!

Part of my problem, I think, is that I've had the same job since 2008. Believe it or not, I make decent money, but I've always spent more on drugs and bar hopping than is sustainable. Part of the problem is that I fuck up, fuck off to a detox for a month, and my boss always takes me back. Hell, I overdosed on heroin at the office and I got my job back.

Kys

well i can telll you that you are probably doing better off then i am and I didnt do any of that shit.I'm 30 no kids no job suck ass at the shit I like todo going to college with 20yr olds still living with my mother desu im gonna kill myself by 40 i think getting a job and moving on with the 40yrs or less i have left on earth sounds like its fucking pointless to me

Stop wasting money on bullshit.Invest.Save up.

Dude, I'm so jealous. If I were you, I'd get a job, save money, and move to someplace where the cost of living's cheap. Seriously, 10k and move to the south. You could survive long enough to find a job and start anew.

You're right. I'm sober a little over a month now, so that's a start.

Show us your boi pussy you faggot whore.

yes, run the drugs. why not, at the end of the day. it's just another job with a different risk-reward metric. this might be good advice for a lot of you

spurdosigned, someone who is not successful but accumulated a lot of dry insight. and let me tell you, the shit. is. dry.

how do you have time to even produce 2 kids with a out-of-control Heroin addiction?

You've got this, mate. Just remember. You're a white man. You're better than that poison. Be proud of who and what you are.

because this motherfucker works hard and has a pretty good job and is intelligent, right? lmao he probably makes money that would make most of us jealous. he just like heroin which is a challenging quality

>repressing tranny
fuck that, you retard
It's the only life you have, go out, drink, dress yourself as a woman if that please you, just don't be a burden to society. Educate yourself, get a diploma, get a nice job, spend some of the money on charity. Even if you are frowned upon by society and a bunch of fatfucks on a neo-nazi trap appreciation board, do what makes you happy.

If you don't follow LGBTs agenda, go your own way, the only reason they stick together is to support each other like they did in the 70s and 80s.

that sounds like a good idea but i have no idea where I wanna go too

Earlier ITT I said something about experience leading to rare ability or rare understanding,

What I'm saying is, uh yeah. Above. I just wanted to hammer that in a little bit; people here say a lot of things that are boring once hammered in. Like, yeah, I get it, it's the Jews. I've heard of that.

But this is something that's actually pleasant to be hammered with and to hammer. Experience is great. Doing drugs and shit is adventure. You don't have to write novels, poetry or TV scripts to make use of that experience. You could, but the experience allows you to write in a much broader way than that.

What I'm referring to is writing an idea. Only somebody with certain experiences can write out a course of action motivated by those insights. That's a business plan, if that sounds empty.

I mean, come up with a business plan that would create a business that would help people like you or former you. It's totally open ended especially in this age. I'm trying to be blunt and give concrete suggestions, but also divide my line from that espoused by the usual "fuck yourself and get a job" people.

The only hope you have at this point is to pull a Goebbels. I think your family is going to grow up to be trash just like you and there is only one true pill to swallow to rectify this situation.

Easy. I had my first child when I was 23. Drinking legally was still something of a novelty. I drank regularly, did drugs occasionally, and worked 60-80 hours a week. Then the pressures of supporting an ungrateful princess came to a head. I spent more and more time away from home, mostly to avoid the nagging. I hit the bars more frequently, started hanging with old friends that had no life but doing drugs. I lost my apartment and had to move my family into my parents house. My girl started cheating and my abuse got out of control.

She left with some cuck and I got clean. But it was hard, because I missed my daughter like hell. I started doing heroin occasionally, met a nice girl, and carried on the best I could. Slowly, my heroin use got out of control, and I od'd at work after finding out my new girl was 2 months pregnant. I got clean again but have struggled off and on. Luckily, my ex moved back into the state so I get to see her regularly, and my younger daughter lives with me. I'm good at holding down my degeneracy until I just go overboard one day, and then it all catches up.

Dude, I could write several books based on just a handful of experiences. If only I could hone my writing skills to make sure whatever I put on paper is interesting enough to read.

Dude, fuck off. My kids have great mothers to ensure they dont wind up like me. Not to mention my entire extended family is always there to make up for my inadequacies. What does that say about me? Nothing good. But fuck you, my kids will be normal, decent human beings.

crazy life, man. i wish you the best. Im just an alcoholic loser who recently moved back to my parents house but have never touched hard drugs

I genuinely hope so.

Given that it seems you are so passionate about your off-spring, perhaps there is hope for you after all. You could redpill them at an early age prior to their rebellious phase to prevent them from repeating your mistakes? Be sure to stress the errors of your ways to them so they learn from your past mistakes. Good luck.

Just uh, explosively bleed it all out there. I hate to say this to anyone, but you actually are unique and special et cetera. Don't be averse to that kind of rhetoric because if you think that way, you'll find out that you actually are special. As in specialized due to experience.

wtf is ur wellpaying job where this is ok
are u incredibly goodlooking or something

>I OD'd 7 times
>Can I still turn this ship around?
I think your brain is already too fucked for that.

if you leave the raising of your children to your wife they are already done for. good job, moron.

I mean, I'm gonna say yeah.

Redemption is possible.

I called this earlier. I am a genius. I bet OP is actually an extremely successful good looking man with no problems who just happens to spend all his money on heroin because he loves heroin and his kids are kind of lame

Germans know this the hard way

While you've got breath you can always do some good if you can be bothered to try.

define 'great mothers' you degenerate piece of shit

Get off the suboxone asap, that shit will keep you fucked up. You're not truly clean until you've detoxed from subs, what are you gonna do? Take them forever? Anyone I know whos been on subs long term is basically retarded. It's a fucking trap man.

and all you have to do is stop doing heroin and your life is fucking great
i fucking hate you for making this attention whore topic you selfish asshole
you are insanely narcissistic

entire generations raised by the refuse and cowards.

yeah, we do.

You have 2 kids. You have no choice but to turn this ship around. But its going to be extremely painful and difficult.

I am a 25 year old loser but I dont have kids so Im probably just going to off myself.

Best of luck to you

Holy Shit! Son of a bitch! That pic...

35 and seriously just considering destroying my life with drugs because I can barely function anymore and am crippled by depression/anxiety. I don't do anything more than drink now but a few months spent doped out of my mind and then just spiking myself out sounds great. Either that or just walk out into the wilderness with a bottle and let the cold take me.

im having trouble figuring out what to live for within a society and culture thats genociding itself

Y'know, I'd probably be like you if I wasn't a manipulative piece of shit.

90% of the time I just don't give a damn about people or their shit but when it comes to me and my ability to stay alive and fed all of a sudden I'm alive and interesting and someone they want to keep around.

But recently I've just been fucking totally disintergrating due to severe OCD.

holy shit you faggots need to go back to r9k on the dbl...

I have an old buddy who likes to think he's clean, but takes suboxone and methadone. He's a fat unemployable mumbling wreck of a human being. Listen to this user. SUBS and methadone are as bad as any street drug. You are lower than a human being as long as you take that trash

You're only 28 senpai, kick the drugs and go back to school

why is it that I've never before seen anyone complain about OCD online. I had it also. I also have complained about it online, like once or twice, so. hi yeah it blows lel
I suffer from a German lineage. it all ties together

Err, somewhat correct. I'm probably not Chad Thundercock, but ladies have always thrown themselves at me. I manage a call center... And no, my kids are awesome.

I should have just said because heroin is awesome, but then again you're fighting a losing battle defending your propositional children from conceptual threats here

Manage a call center?!??!?!?!!? you fuckin.... give me some heroin bro

you distracted me from my original point, which is that your life is great because you have heroin and money. i guess the frenchman was right after all. wherever you are, I'm sorry I called you "Frenchie". such an emotional day

I'm 42 and I spend my life smoking weed and being online

Come at me

Initially I was on OP's side because I also like heroin, and I have a natural aversion to foreigners. But as the foreigners began to tell OP to count his blessings, I realized that I shouldn't let my obsession with drugs get in the way of objective reasoning in my Sup Forums comments. They were right. OP has a wonderful life and could soon own many Taco Bell franchises and have both heroin AND children: the best of both worlds.

Don't cry. Don't raise your eyes. It's only teenage wasteland in your late 20s, OP.

Holy shit if that's true you're pretty despicable and should probably just kys.
>Also dat ID