This is Sup Forums's hero

>this is Sup Forums's hero

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/29/us/politics/russia-election-hacking-sanctions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poor sandniggers

If Trump executed my entire family and shit on their corpses I would still support him, as long as it offends and upsets the mainstream media.

> screwing the Saudis is now a bad thing

FUCKING LIBERALS I SWEAR TO GOD

>Fucking over shitskin towelheads
>Fucking over corrupt and evil Saudis
BASED TRUMP

Great made up story buddy

>implying I haven't read Art of the Deal and knew this is exactly how he is

I opened a door for Trump once and he called me a faggot.

Believe me guys.

>liking jew tactics
DISGUSTING

He's been deus vulting for YEARS

t. Achmed

makes sense since you're a faggot.

>can't pay off balance
>lose down payment

>"screwed"

Man just like those fucking grocery stores making you pay for the food in your cart am I right?!

this

SJWs and shills simply don't get it.

Fuck off, towely.

>you can't have good deals without jew tactics

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.”

At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.

After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE SAUDI PRINCES

yeah okay where is the evidence that this (((Deutsch))) really took a photo

Fuck professionalism am I right? Let's reveal every little things about a client.

Nothing wrong with jew tactics, the problem is stupid goyim's who falls for the kike tactic

Saudis BTFO.

I work in a similar industry to real estate and if a buyer fails to pay the deposit at the moment a deal is fixed or the remaining balance at the closing, the deal is immediately forfeit and that buyer is considered irrevocably untrustworthy and in many cases may face a far-reaching blacklist.

Needless to say a buyer who fails to pay the remaining balance automatically loses the initial deposit.

How is this even a surprise? This is how it works.

>Going on 2017
>Still using Quora

You mean the same people who drive over 100 km in cities, cause accidents, and rape and abuse local women and maids then flee back to the kingdom. Yeah fuk em.

Based

Requesting the copypasta stories sent to CTR when they asked for dirt on Trump

I came here to post this you fag

What's wrong with that fuckboi?

Poor fucking Saudi prince didn't get his money in order and lost his security deposit. Fuck, nigger I've never lost a deposit.

drumpfkins are starting to ran out of excuses lol

Don't you have a floor to go and bonk your head against, Achmed?

Too many male supplements.

we need jew tactics user

>Saudi prince
>can't afford apartment
Poopooheads believe this

It's called doing business and following contracts. Everybody does it, not just jews.

I mean he's a Zionist jew and Sup Forums is desperately trying to jump through hoops saying "n-n-no, but he still hates blacks and Muslims and she's!! Reeeee"

Sup Forums got fucked over so hard voting for this retard.

>Trump fucked over a Saudi Prince
Goddamn right he's my hero

I went to Donald Trump's hotel yesterday, can you believe that people actually shit and piss in their rooms? And this is official hotel policy? Disgusting!

where are you located?

said it over 100 times. he doesn't know what he's talking about, so he just tries to bullshit his way through

All of the Saudi Royal family can go fuck their selves desu

>saudi prince
>unable to afford

apex kek libtards

he fucked over a sand nigger? shit I think I like he even more.

sounds like a boss

I strive to be more like him everyday

>I mean he's a Zionist jew and Sup Forums is desperately trying to jump through hoops saying "n-n-no, but he still hates blacks and Muslims and she's!! Reeeee"

Zionism is about expansion and how can Israel expand with stable Syria? Being nice to them in public gives him leverage over them if they start trying to fuck him over.

Also
>Sup Forums

Jack Deustch, a photographer (not a real job), obviously has no idea what earnest money is because he's probably never owned real estate. If a seller backs out, they forfeit their earnest money. If they can't come up with the balance to pay for the property, they de facto back out and forfeit their earnest money. Everyone who has ever owned property knows this.

I believe you're a faggot.

>Saudi princes start receiving emails from Trump saying that he needs $1000 in cash sent to him so he can share his assets with them

Trump is an agent of chaos. You misinterpret our intentions.

Sounds like a fair deal

It says right in the article that the prince couldn't pay up.

Same thing happens when you make a downpayment on a house and then don't get the loan

It's fair.

Can OP actually read?

If this story did happen, the prince simply lost interest in the apartment, honored a contract he signed, and Trump came into an easy million dollars.

There was actually a great thread on reddit a couple months ago of people posting interactions they claimed to have with Trump over the years. Pic related.

>ooh boo ooh the poor Saudi prince who never had to work a single day in his life yet is a billionnaire lost 1 million

Bawww, I'm gonna cry.

Why is the img quality so shit on phones? Did Hiro do this? ITS CALLED AN IMAGEBOARD FOR FUCKS SAKE

someone else violating the terms of a contacts and having to pay the penalty is "screwing" them.

>infetterence
Lol what a fucking retard. Only Trump would say something this stupid.

Jew tactics are fine.
The problem with Jews is that they use them for evil.

So:
All races are equal
Women are as capable as men.
Trannies are exactly the same as women.
Russians hacked the un-fraudable elections.

i once met dahnal trump and he gave me 2 million dollars... free, of charge

he really is a nice dude

nytimes.com/2016/12/29/us/politics/russia-election-hacking-sanctions.html

>Asked on Wednesday night at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Fla., about reports of the impending sanctions, Mr. Trump said: “I think we ought to get on with our lives. I think that computers have complicated lives very greatly. The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what is going on. We have speed, we have a lot of other things, but I’m not sure we have the kind, the security we need.”

jesus fucking christ

wtf i love dolan grump

This desu senpai

Trump is merely the instrument we use to destroy the corrupt left

oh god! not the saudis!?

how awful!!

what's wrong with keeping a deposit if the deal can't be completed?

>saudi prince cant pay up
>this is somehow trumps fault
ok

How would Trump fucking over saudi scum make him a bad person?

sure, buddy. something sounds false with this story

Everyone knows the kind of person Trump is and people don't care. They want someone who will fuck everyone else over to be in charge. They just didn't consider that it might be them that were the ones getting fucked over, not all the nigger and muslims and mexicans chinese etc.

good read, thanks user

LITERALLY this

I only support Trump because of the liberal tears

you do know you have to click the thumbnail, right? you fucking newfag hitler

>not walking out the doors with 687 delegates
>not interrupting her by saying wrong loudly
It hadn't so much potential :,(

I asked Trump for an autograph and he gave me a million dollars, let me bang Ivanka and we did a tab of LSD. Feces was money

>Screwing over a Prince in the biggest terrorist state around
>Bad

is that your argument? all rulers up till now were good honest non-psycopaths? only NOW are we getting a psycopath?

Goddammit, if I wasn't so lazy I would've done it.

Im kinda worried about trump being president now.

Seeing as hes a con artist and expert scammer, who knows what kind of shit he will pull when it comes to foreign policy.
Other countries will just hate us.

I once worked as his personal assistant for several days when he came over to check on his golf resort. One day he asked me to make him a cup of coffee, and I made it just the way I was told with 2 teaspoons, 1 sugar and 10ml of milk. When I gave it to him he sipped a bit and spat it out into my face and called me an "incompetent inbred mongrel" because apparantly it was too hot, he then threw the rest all over my groin and forced me go and tell the secretary in the other room that I had pee'd myself and had to go home. I disliked him from that moment on.

OK jack doosh

>>>(((quora)))

shut up.

Gonna try it with an op. Stealing yo shit.

>things that really hoppened

>mfw it looks perfect in my blackberry passport
>mfw blackberry will stop being a real company in a few years because they were retarded

Maybe saudi prince was high on crack during his trip to New York and forgot all about it.

Burger makes sense.

are you even trying? hitler

what a fucking newfag

Same western analysts that didn't predict Afghanistan, Irag, Syria, Libya, and the current illegal migrant crisis coming from the middle east and the african continent.

>hustled some saudi camelfucker
>bad

I like you pushing this meme, I'm gonna blast it out too

Fellow leaf, you should know that even the starzanstripez have limits to the first amendment. You can't threaten to harm people you actually have a chance of doing harm to.

Trump was reacting to edgelord libshits who are burning flags and fostering sedition because they didn't win the election.

Are you a pimp?

can't you see how impulsive and ill informed he is?

Nah its meant to save bandwidth. Just delete the m at the end of the file name before the .filetype. oh and open in new tab