Poll about israel vs palestine

Witch one do you defend? Israel or palestine?
Poll: strawpoll.me/11986207

I have soon so many different opinions about this topic so i decided to make a poll for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
antiwar.com/justin/j030802.html
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
ifamericansknew.org/stat/cost.html
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2015/12/02/the-jonathan-pollard-affair-unanswered-questions-abound/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA
youtube.com/watch?v=WozIa1r_Vkk
youtu.be/kbJ2su1rwAs?t=4
youtube.com/watch?v=9jNr0_AUSR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JIDF is rigging these polls

Probably. I have seen so many pro israel posts lately.

Let them slaughter each other. Then kill off the surviving Jews.

Yeah but palestine isnt strong enough for israel.

Support both and let them kill each other.

Bumb for more answers

Why would you side with the Muslim Palestinians? They act like stereotypical Islamic Terrorists.

I dislike Jews but I really fucking hate Muslims. Radical Jews don't randomly murder groups of people because you drew a picture of Yahweh. Radical Jews just wear tacky clothes and scam stupid people in business deals.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend

Hello JIDF

>Jews don't randomly murder groups of people
What is the USSR

Neither

just a reminder that only 300-900 were part of the Bolshevik movement before the revolution out of 5 million Jews in the Soviet Union.

Fuck both of them, glass the Middle East.

The Jews will just sell the glass to us .

Jesus, fucking kikes

so 7 jews out of 5 millions?

Currently 33% of Sup Forums is pro israel. What happened to this place?

Degeneracy.

Was always pro Israel.

if life was so great for jews in the USSR then why was there a mass emigration out of russia until the soviets sealed the borders???

We don't have to chose and to any republicans here..Jews voted against you in to last 3 election 75% to 25%

It's only like 10-11 people

we stand with the 25 percent who are also pro Israel . Liberal Jews hate Israel and are degenerate faggots.

>What happened to this place?

Reddit..They won't be happy until jewish mods turn Sup Forums into r_politics

Israel.

And anyone who sides with the Muslims is a fucking traitor that needs to join the ranks of the left and get the fuck off pol.

Right wing Israelis are based.

Keeping the nationalistic Jews in perpetual conflict with the browns is a better solution than wiping them both out.

would literally be better than what we had pre flags and ID's for a year when the MIDF would spam their anti Israel threads 24/7 7 days a week and made every thread unbearable with their copy pasta shit.

>Radical Jews just wear tacky clothes and scam stupid people in business deals.
Zionism has subverted stolen and attacked America for as long as leftist kikes(even more so leftist have only subverted never directly militarily and covertly attacked us in acts of war) so no you're just objectively wrong.

The entire current situation in the middle East is soley due to Israeli moles in America pursuing a radical Zionist agenda for the region.
Israel is not never was and never will be an American ally.
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
antiwar.com/justin/j030802.html
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
ifamericansknew.org/stat/cost.html

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2015/12/02/the-jonathan-pollard-affair-unanswered-questions-abound/

Whats wrong with muslims living in their own countries?

those who pick Palestine haven't had to put up with Muslims everyday, whilst we can all talk about the Rothschilds and other meme shit the reality is it's Muslims fucking my shit up everyday in their own Islamic micro-colonies. Not Jews

So fuck Palestine

perhaps the jews used a magic spell to make america attack iraq

no wait maybe it was a mind control ray shot from space satellites

>ifamericansknew

Am proud of you my son mehmet

Chosing fuck palestine means that they will move out and become imigrants and come to europe. Let them live on their native lands and you have no problems. You have to notive that jews let imigrants in to europe.

>Do you support kikes or muzzies?
How about none. The oven is big enough for everyone.

perhaps the jews used a magic spell to make europe welcome refugees

no wait maybe it was a mind control ray shot from space satellites

>Chosing fuck palestine means that they will move out and become imigrants

Trump is gonna make a deal with Saudi Arabia and give them a chunk of land there so they can have that as part of their country

Jews fund isis and creates these wars in middle east. They benefit from it.

You actually believe that would happen?

and that made germany take refugees how?

Or just simple propaganda coming from that little 98% of media outlets they own
>perhaps the jews used a magic spell to make america attack iraq
Or those moles in the office of special plans fabricating "Intel" used to justify the war.

Here's your (you)s

sick font bro, not all of us are manlets who can stand in front of our laptop monitors and experience your ms paint propaganda in ultra AVX

Trump doesn't have that authority retard.
>Destabilize region causing people to flee
>Media that is practically 100% owned by Zionist Jews creates years of media narrative pushing an agenda while having absolutely zero counter discussion
>Most people will naturally just follow the flow of the lemmings created"majority" opinion without second thought initially
>Profit
>Years later after negative effects are directly seen damage control calling all opposition racist and Antisemitic

Understanding how propaganda works really isn't difficult user

wow these jews sure are smart!

Full breakdown naming every name the how and thr why

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA

Tldr
PNAC was a mirror group of an Israeli policy group who's members heavily overlapped with dual citizens of Israel. Douglas feith and Richard"the Prince of darkness" Pearle specifically headed the OSP which was responsible for the fabricated deceptions which lead to the war

Fact: Israel is India's greatest ally.
And UK is India's gf :^)

Just go back to plebbit

Nepotism isn't really a sign of intelligence.
Jews only hire other Jews to positions of power in a company once they get a foothold this can be shown in just about every field.

weird, I didnt know thats how media company CEOs were chosen!

you learn something new every day!

I'd rather Israel just kill them all to be honest and they are doing a stirling job of it so far.

All Muslims should be allowed to live on their native land, which is the Arabian desert in the centre of the Arabian Peninsula. Anywhere else is occupied territory (most of it Christian)

>Media that is practically 100% owned by Zionist Jews creates years of media narrative pushing an agenda

yes that's why the cbc, bbc, sky news , msnbc , cnn are all anti Israel and have always have been .

youtube.com/watch?v=WozIa1r_Vkk

More like we mercilessly butchered your people like the subhuman dogs you are

israel and india both know what its like to have angry muslim neighbors

it only makes sense

It's pure coincidence goy!

>weird, I didnt know thats how media company CEOs were chosen
Ownership user.
>I'd rather Israel just kill them all to be honest and they are doing a stirling job of it so far
How?
Palestinian population is only increasing. All Israel does is purposely kick the beehive every year to keep up the narrative of "muh terrorism" to keep the spotlight off of their despicable actions in the region

someone post the debunked version of this pic.

AUSJEW CHECKING IN: If you support Palestine, you are a cuck. Peaceoutbye

A-are these your true feelings UK senpai ?
Not all of us are subhumans and we already knew all about low caste subhuman currynigger dogs way before you started butchering them y'know.

yup! I'd take a jew over a sandnigger any time of the day, because they don't hate me, or blow up, or behead me and stuff. Plus all the jews I've met are really nice. Can't say the same for muslims because taqiya.

Israel isn't even particularly "jewy" in the way Marxist atheist Jews are. Any international relations actions they take may not be in American interests, but they're acting as rational actors, not deliberately trying to destroy the West.

Palestine is also occupied Christian territory. After the jews chimped out and got kicked out, it belonged to the Byzantines. They held onto it and ruled it for longer than ancient Israel ever did. Then there were the Crusader states, and the British colonization. Christendom should rule the Holy Land.

hmmmmmmm
lets see what a prominent Christian "Palestinian" Israeli says about this

youtu.be/kbJ2su1rwAs?t=4

I'm sure the Christians who aren't allowed to return to their own towns or had them destroyed by the Israeli army would disagree.
As Richard Nixon would say, the Synagogue of Satan doesn't deserve to live.
youtube.com/watch?v=9jNr0_AUSR0

Theres a big difference between globalists and zionists, zionists are your friends and atm Israeli right wingers have the same goals as us

>zionists, zionists are your friends and atm Israeli right wingers have the same goals as us
See

theres no more christians in bethlehem

theres no more christians in lebanon

theres no more christians in iraq

strange those are all arab muslim areas now

In a perfect world the Kingdom of Jerusalem would return, but that's unlikely. I'll settle for Israel's existence and their apathy to Christians. The key here is no Muslims though

Israel
How could anyone say Palestine. Fuck muslims.

Palestine
How could anyone say Israel. Fuck kikes.