Why has everyone been saying that the Queen has died for the last 4 hours?

Why has everyone been saying that the Queen has died for the last 4 hours?

Where does this meme come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-not-dead-false-rumours-9533467
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAPPENING WW3 TURN ON CNN AND HAM RADIOS ETC

LIVE CAR CHASE this board is fucking cancer

REDDIT

Lonely Christmas user needs the yous

Degenerates republicans jealous of our superior system of government and pure white leadership that extends back thousands of years.
RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-not-dead-false-rumours-9533467
It was a fake account spreading lies.
Don't listen to some random twitter account and mob mentality.

>very angery

Saw her majesty's Christmas message this year. She seemed in excellent health and good spirits, long may she reign.

thanks ausbro

Its comes from some attention seeking faggot that knew it would garner ((you))'s, I feel that you're leeching off of his bait, and yes when I saw the news I did check the BBC, yes I knew it was bullshit. These "just in x has died" threads are annoying as fuck because some of us like myself can't help but check, because 1/100 times its true.

Fuck you, fuck you guys.

Who is that?

Bad news guys

My friend said the queen is dead

I said it was fake

He said his fiends dad works for the royal press people and they said someone high profile is dead and to expect an 8am announcement

Pic is the proof

Say it ain't so

Nice work using inspect element.

>Charles will convert to Islam
I wish this meme would stop he is extremely traditional he hates modern art, modern architecture, modern fashion you name it. There's rumours he converted to Orthodoxy because he has icons in his personal chapel and had a Russian Orthodox sing at his wedding

I suppose white people all look the same to you.

>Where does this meme come from?

we've been building it since Prince died, old girl just couldn't bear to hear her subjects go on that way and gave up the will to live 2 days ago poor thing

shadilay, we now must decide who dies next, Soros, Lord Jacob, Lord Evelyn

JIDF sees that Sup Forums's immune system is beginning to reject the alt-right/trump shill cancer and it's going into fake news/raid/irrelevant bullshit overdrive trying to get Sup Forums shut down again.

Kek

kek