Who would win?

japan, china, or south korea?

>(this) time period
>NO NUKES
>NO ALLIES
>JUST BATTLE ROYALE

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/japans-toto-opens-new-plant-india-narendra-modi-plans-toilets-all-homes-1462791
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

China

the last one to run out of supplies, so china

How is this even a question, China obviously

China thanks to huge population.

Yes

What about best korea?

China rape east asia.

yes what?

Japan will win using the power of bottled teenaged angst to power bi-pedal machines of war.

China

CANT SINK THE CHINK

Chine

China is just meaner.

Koreas culture is too self absorbed.

Japan does not have the man power.

B-but we have Pokémon and Gundams at our disposal... r-right?

>implying north
they're alive because china airlifts them supplies

China, obviously; anyone who says otherwise is a weeb faggot

when?

China.

Who would win a holy war: Scientologists or Jews?

Japan -- good luck invading an island

As much it pains me to say, China.
I want japan to win but they're simply not as powerful as they were in the earlier days, numerous treaties and "muh reparations" made them weak as fuck. I won't be surprised if the japs got a hyperfuturistic death ray or something though. Korea is relatively non existent.
Pre WW2 Japan clears china AND both korea on its own ezpz though.

China by virtue of having a fuckton of people. But if Japan can pull a few more Nankings here and there I'll be happy.

Who wins? Amurika or mexico?
I know you are hiding under that flag, leaf.

gangnam warfrare best warfare

>india
What a surprise.
ibtimes.co.uk/japans-toto-opens-new-plant-india-narendra-modi-plans-toilets-all-homes-1462791

None because

>scissor kill paper
>paper kill rock
>rock kill scissor

when you see a rare pepe but you already collected it

no japan does not have a hyperfuturistic death ray.
they also do not have giant robots or sexy girls with big guns.

Not yet burger-sama :^)

Hate to admit, but the chinks will win. However, it would likely be a pyrrhic victory. Considering that Japan is an island and has a far more technologically superior weaponry, the chink's casualties will likely be 10 times or more than that of the Jap's, but eventually, they'll be overrun by numbers.

Also,
>worst corea
kek that their meme military will likely fall in the first round of battle

China

However China is overrated as fuck, they have never won against foreign countries.

>lost to muslim empire
>lost to mongol
>lost to western countries
>lost to Japan
>lost to Vietnam

They fucking suck at war.

they would win

Even though I loathe Henry Kissinger for being a war criminal. He's right about the Chinese. They don't need to win the wars because they always win the cultural one.

CHINA still exists. Has existed. And continues to exist. Regardless of who shows up; they are assimilated and pulled into the civilization and mashed down until they become chinese.

you mean (((them))) ?

where does mr.kissinger say this?

never mind i found it,
"China's leaders will have their own powerful reasons for rejecting domestic appeals for an adversarial approach -- as indeed they have publicly proclaimed. China's imperial expansion has historically been achieved by osmosis rather than conquest,"

In the 21st century it seems its the west thats winning the cultural war. Surrounding countries are much more influenced by America, i thougth this was obvious??