Daily reminder that if you date or marry outside of your ethnic group you are a traitor and deserved to be executed by...

Daily reminder that if you date or marry outside of your ethnic group you are a traitor and deserved to be executed by firing squad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_e698M9lYe0
youtube.com/watch?v=_e698M9lY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>canada
>portugal

lets see it OP

Huh?

I can't find any religious Hungarians though :(

Many Portuguese descendants in Canada.

>go to hungary
>find a girl
>stay in hungary or bring her back to Canada (seriously why the fuck would you bring her back here?)
Seems pretty straight forward to me my man.

Let's see a pic of ur girl then.... Oh wait, you just jerk off to Sup Forums all day

You're pretty stupid, I can find a wife right now if I want but is she a woman I want my children to look up to? That's very rare now.
Most Hungarian girls are whores, they wear pants, they show their cleavage, many drink and smoke.

nah

What an effortless shitpost. Go back to plebbit

Stupid? No. Ignorant? Fair enough. I mean, why would you expect me to know anything about Hungarian women?

I'm not posting my wife. Never going to happen in a million years.

Because I said I can't find a religious Hungarian to marry, you said just go to Hungary. Have some common sense

>be mixed race
>never having kids

feels good man

Not a shitpost at all. I feel pretty strongly about protecting and perpetuating one's ethnic identity.

Yes, because I presumed you were talking about Hungarian women in Canada. You're posting from Canada, after all, so it's not really such an insane leap to make.

Anyway, tough luck I guess.

Both, they're worse in Canada all Eastern European women are whores don't fall for this "le Orthodox XD" trap they're all degenerates, you just don't see it as much until they leave their country but trust me I would never marry an Eastern European if I weren't one myself but I'm Hungarian so I have to marry a Hungarian or my grandma will kill me

if I'm korean is it ok to date finns?

Do you want your kids to have brown skin?

As a mixed race person do I have to breed with someone of the same races mixed or do I choose one of my races?

What the hell is my ethnic group? I was born in America with great grandparents from literally 4 european countries.

As a mixed race person you almost certainly have no ethnic identity so there is nothing to preserve or perpetuate.

See

Probably Irish

Non of us are mixed if I were mixed I kill myself

So I'll just get as many white girls pregnant as possible

So Im a white but ethnically from a small country in Europe, you say I shouldnt impregnate a german/french/english or any other white american girl? Im not trying to fly across the world to find a wife

American is an ethnicity

I don't give a shit about "white girls" because "white" isn't an ethnic identity.

>Scot-Brit/German
>wife is half Jew

Are you going to cry

We're all people

Nope, I just think it's a shamed that you've condemned your future children to muttitude. But I'm neither a Scot, German, or a Jew, so it means little to me.

>tfw asian
>tfw date only western european women
>tfw lust for white women comes from the angst white men have for race traitors

So since Im american an american white girl is fine. What about a french white girl? I almost feel like it should be genetically similar not ethnic.

I feel bad too, I don't like being just as mixed as I am, but I won't leave her just for that

What I enjoy is people thinking I give a shit about whiteness at all. You can't get a rise out of me using these tactics. I'm an ethnocentrist, not a white nationalist. I treat a white man much the same as I treat a negro: as an outsider.

I'm mixed too.

Yes, I will go date a woman of French/German/Native American descent that's just like me. Can't wait to limit the dating pool down to .000001% of finding that person.

>daily reminder that this is a shitty and blunt form of eugenics not based on anything but looks instead of science

I don't know why anyone would want a Fr*nch girl

Daily reminder that if you can't even get a girlfriend to shut the fuck up, mad faggot

I racemixed with a Mexican former illegal alien who voted for trump. I tried for years with white women and it didn't work out. They didn't hold true. Now I'm with someone who has good values, works hard and isn't a psycho slut.

Enjoy your hand.

>not wanting an alizee gf

youtube.com/watch?v=_e698M9lYe0

I didn't watch the video because the girl looks like a whore and I think this will be prmogrpahic but I can tell from the preview this whore in her revealing skirt and top will lead you and your children to one place only Hell!

ITT I learned Egyptians and Sri Lankans have no ethnic identity

>Be a normal Das Peruaner living in the U.S.
>No lust for American women
>Although women from Spain capture my heart and I want to make children with them
What do I do lads? Is there even an area in the U.S. where there's a Spanish-American influence? All I see are Mexican ans Cuban influenced regions.

firing squad is too good a death for race traitors t b h

Would get 3 beer BJ from.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_e698M9lY

Fuckin' tune, mate.

>looks
>"ethnic groups don't exist, it's just looks"
You are an actual retard and possibly one of (((them))).

Many portuguese descendants everywhere.

Not a problem, ukie girls are at the top anyways so I have no reason to seek any other ethnicity.

But stay the fuck away from them, they're ours.

It depends on how old the contributions in question are and how widely diffused among the population they are. If it can be agreed that the contributions or old enough and widely diffused enough to constitute an important part of a group's ethnogenesis, then there is no problem.

They're degenerate whores who only care about clubbing and getting drunk oh wait sorry I mean going to the disco because Ukraine is still in the 70's

>But stay the fuck away from them, they're ours.
An unnecessary warning given that I explicitly stated I would not marry or date outside my ethnic group.

But I am glad to see that you are doing your job as far as perpetuating your people is concerned.

What you described only applies to girl from Kiev, Odessa, and formally Donetsk.

Go to any small/medium town and it's full of 10/10 traditional girls.

Ukraine gained a reputation because all the whores outsourced themselves or moved to big cities.

n-nice...

are you chinese/native/white too