ITT: Discuss the Chink Threat

Can America survive a war with China?

Will we sink the chink?
Will the RAMP stump the Trump?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
janes.com/article/66587/mda-lockheed-martin-and-raytheon-prepare-for-next-aegis-sm-6-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wanna find out

a year ago I'd say we outgun them bigly but this year I have my doubts.. we have ships that are so high tech that they are actually fragile and poorly armed in terms of defense.. and crews and command have dived in quality thanks to obongo. chunks are also rumored to have perfected anti-ship emp warfare

A FUCKING RAMP

>its another episode of POO IN THE LOO

Now is the best time for Trump to swoop in and isolate China economically. Deepen economic ties to India and separate them from Russia/Chinese influence while improving relations with Russia simultaneously. Continue the strong pacific trade partnerships in the SEA areas and build up military forces in Japan and Korea. Choke them economically with tariffs, even if they retaliate they'll be so isolated they'll either lash out and be crushed easily or capitulate regarding their currency manipulation. Now is the best time to burn the paper tiger.

A fucking ramp!
For real though it wouldn't even be a contest as long as nukes are not involved.
Throw in Russia too the chinks actually stand a chance

> Can America survive a war with China?

it wouldn't even be a war, it'd be schoolyard bullying.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>worried about EMP tech
>a
>fucking
>ramp

>can't even build their own shitty carrier
>has to buy Admiral "420BlazeItFGT" Kuznetsov from hohols
Americans must be literally shaking.

>Can America survive a war with China
Easly, since the chinese are still not able to project force on a global scale.
Exporting the whole of US-Industry, the manufacturing of EVERY LAST bit of technology into a hostile country will go down in history as a tale of caution, though.

>aircraft carrier
>cuckramp
pick one

If it was just against china? Yeah, it wouldn't be too bad as long as nukes never got involved and we don't try to invade China.

>spend close to 750 billion every year on defence

>shitting themselves about china

No country will beat the UK US France trio. Who gives a fuck about china. They have manlets. Russias technology is 10000 yrs old

the answer? Yes, China is fucking weak....yet

Everybody with a nuclear warhead has an emp you just need to detonate it in the atmosphere

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

We wouldn't just survive,
we'd grow stronger.

Our people, the American people united against a Chink foe. Nothing will stop us.

Am I the only one who thinks the ramp is cool?

god damnit

relevant

janes.com/article/66587/mda-lockheed-martin-and-raytheon-prepare-for-next-aegis-sm-6-test

>cuck
>not even a ramp

Hans plz

Oh wait...

>building or remodeling ramps

shiggy diggy

>we successfully testfired SM-6 against a 3 generations/~15 year old missle system "equivalent" >everything is fine goys
>29 December 2016

This happens when you (((invest))) trillions of Dollars into Israels prosperity instead of your own security

>DF21
>"representative"

Kek

no doubt, its not the real thing, but they can see the flight charactaristics of the Chinese missile, and imitate them.

It for sure works agaisnt american missles.
I feel like this is splitting hairs a bit.

the hypersonic "carrier killer" variant is less than 6 years old.

Worst Case:

>LA and SF get nuked
>China glassed while rest of world watches
>Everyone wins except China